Didn't know an activation was needed for new members,since my posts go through directly without being subjected to moderator approval.
verb (used with object), ac·ti·vat·ed, ac·ti·vat·ing.
- to make active; cause to function or act.
- to render more reactive; excite: to activate a molecule.
- to induce radioactivity.
- to aerate (sewage) in order to accelerate decomposition of impure organic matter by microorganisms.
- Chemistry .
- to make (carbon, a catalyst, molecules, etc.) more active.
- to hasten (reactions) by various means, as heating.
- to place (a military unit or station) on an active status in an assigned capacity
EDIT: Dammit posted too early.
Anyways, as I've said in the chapter thread:
I don't want a tournament arc. If one is to occur, not right now. A tournament arc means characters from both sides of the spectrum - protagonists and antagonists - will be defeated.
Seriously - do you people really want to see the Straw Hats - still fresh from training after two years - defeated in a real, one-on-one, major fight? I rather want to see this as opportunity to see freaking Nami, Usopp, Chopper, Robin, Franky and Brook in a good fight. The novelty of a typical tournament arc doesn't feel proper right now.