All the references I can garner from One Piece:
1. Roronoa Zoro: Francois Lolonois. Okay, this one was stated.
2. Kuro: Kuro means Black in Japanese. As such, they are the Kuroneko Pirates. Black Cat Pirates. The only reference I can think of directly is to Pirates: The Legend of Black Kat. It was a game that came out a few years ago on multiple platforms. Also, it could be a reference to Felix the Cat, a cartoon from the silent movie era that was very popular. The star was a black cat named felix who had a magic bag that he could pull anything from.
Historically, there's no known pirate that carried a Cat theme, so I can't speak for that.
3. Usopp: The name is original, but the concept of him being a liar is not. Samuel Bellamy's last words before he was hanged:
"You are a devilish conscience rascal, I am a free prince, and I have as much authority to make war on the whole world, as he who has a hundred sail of ships at sea, and an army of 100,000 men in the field; and this my conscience tells me: but there is no arguing with such snivelling puppies, who allow superiors to kick them about deck at pleasure."
Sound like a certain lie that our favorite long-nose makes up?
4. Robin: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anne_Bonny
Yes, she does sort of look like Alvida, but Anne Bonny fits Robin to a T.
5. Alvida: Alvida, queen of the viking pirates.
6. Shanks: This one's tough. I wanna say "Calico" Jack Rackham because of the flags being the same, but I think he's more like Leif Erikson.
7. Bellamy: Samuel Bellamy, obviously.
8. Blackbeard: This one's obvious.
9. Sir Crocodile: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Captain_Hook
10. B. Bear: Black Bart.
11. Mihawk: Black Bart as well. Mihawk's style of dress mimicks this famous captain's. Plus, Mihawk has a religious theme going, and Bart Roberts was very religious.