I want to take this opportunity to take some feedback, constructive critiques, and kind of step back and see how we're doing according to the people who really matter: you guys! If you guys want to answer some of the following questions, cool, if not just let us know what you like or don't like about the podcast. We've been going a little crazy with Funimation stuff and a lot of recent chapter stuff lately so i really want to make sure we're not going TOO crazy. With that, here are some Piece Together questions I have for you guys!
- Where do you download the podcast? (e.g. iTunes, the website)
- Where do you listen to the podcast? (e.g. In the car, at your computer)
- What do you do while listening to the podcast? (e.g. Nothing, homework, video games)
- What is your favorite section of the podcast?
- What would you like to see more of from the One Piece Podcast?
- What would you like to see less of?
- Would you like to see more/less/same amount of podcasts per week?
- Have you subscribed to our Vidcast feed?
- Is audio quality important to you? (e.g. background noise, volume consistency, etc.,)
- How many episodes of the podcast have you listened to? (Estimating is fine, 0-88+)
- Would you/have you recommended the podcast to a friend?
- What do you like about the podcast?/What don't you like about the podcast?
Thanks for all those who take their time to do this! Keep listening!