Many of us (obviously not all) have agreed to the fact that Franky would be the new crew mate as a shipwright. We also know that he's a cyborg with many (dangerous/interesting) weapons as part of his body. Right now he as…
- fire breathing mouth
- extendable arm (attached by chains)
- rocket launcher from one of his hand (i don't remember which one)
- chest cabinet for colas with incubation
- seperatable bottom half (which i still don't see how)
- anything else that i'm missing here
Luffy's planning to be king of Pirates. Now against pirates like Shanks, White Beard, Marines, any other bad-asses. I don't see how Franky would be able to coup with these kickass enemies. I'm guessing that until the end of the series he would have to upgrade his body so that he would be able to take on stronger opponents. Right now we know that Franky is no problem handling with the peanut galaries, but from the previous patterns there's always a one-on-one situation and I think that in each new arc he'll have one or two new trick of his sleeves to show us.
here are some of my imagination
- able to use water as a fuel source (obviously not possible, like everything else)
- jet boots or feet as we can call it for Franky (maybe with the milky dial from the help of Ussop)
- fingertip laser beam (sorry for being an Astroboy's fan)
- make himself as a impact dial (so when he gets hit, the damage gets absorbed and sotred for later use for like a reject or something)
- nightvision zooming eyeballs (...no comment, u know what i mean)
Here are only a few, any other ideas?