After SGRaisin's success with the mafia game, I figured it was high-time to bring this idea to light.
For those of you who aren't familiar with the concept, Survivor is a competition where 16 players are split into two "tribes". These two tribes compete against each other in challenges, in which the losing tribe must then vote one of their own off of the island. This process continues until the tribes merge, at which point the game becomes every man for themselves. Once the final two contestants remain, a jury will vote for who they wish to see win. The winner gets… well... I dunno yet.
To apply, please post below. Do note the nature of the game though:
- The game will take place on an external forum. Why? Because it helps to manage the game easier. Also, it keeps things much more private.
- You will play under the alias of your character. You are not to reveal your true identity to anyone. This will keep in-game alliances and such much less personal and more strategic.
- As such, you will be provided a Username and password for the forum on which the game takes place. Only you and myself will know this password. Therefore, it is strongly urged to not post or store sensitive information within the username. Nor will you be allowed to change passwords. The reasoning for this is akin to the nature of Survivor being a "no-privacy" game.
- No discussion of the game outside of the forum's services. Discussing the game on this forum or via IM, etc. is PROHIBITED.
- PMs or contact with anyone from the rival tribe outside of challenges is PROHIBITED.
- Deleting of PMs is PROHIBITED
- Be nasty, be nice, its up to you. Drama is expected and encouraged, but please, keep it within the game forum.
- Once the game is complete, it will be publically posted to the forums in the form of "postisodes". You MAY be editted to be portrayed in a different light as what you truly were within the game. For instance, if a player is generally nice, but makes a few nasty power plays, there may be extra emphasis on the power plays.
I know it sounds daunting, but I'm hoping it works out, as its mainly experimental at this point. So post here to apply and I'll PM the finalists. Good luck!
God Dammit SHUT UP BEAR: