I'm here to tell all of you that there is a few games other than Sonic, in the past that got peoples goats. I really feel that SEGA is slipping in the gaming department, and that was before I saw FULL AUTO!! But as the years went by from the Sonic games for the Original SEGA, it's been going downhil. I'm here to tell you all of the games that got my goat in the past, and today. Here they are:
1. Streets of Rage 3: The best Adventure game in their market, pretty hard, but addictive.
2. Streets of Rage 2: The second best fighting game in their market, pretty easy, and fun to get into with a friend.
3. Streets of Rage: A cool game for it's time, but kinda bland now, but still cool.
Pretty hard without 2 players compatability.
4. Aladdin: A good game that challenges the button skills of a person. To play this cool game, you need alot of patience and timing.
5. Goofy's Hysteric Adventure: Some might think it's a bit too childish, but I think that it has potetial with it's challenging button accuracy.
I have all of these games and they are cool. If you don't know some of these games and would like to tryv them yourself, do not fret my good friends, all will be answered here: www.rom-world.com
Download sysetems and games for the: NES, SNES, SEGA Geneis, Gameboy, and other good consels and games. I feel that I want to give you guys a blast from the past and ask how you feel about the games I've just listed.