If you all recall the Sanji vs Mr.2 fight it's already shown that the fighting styles depend directly on the body, so until they get used to their new bodies, they're all pretty much screwed. Nami can still use her techniques since they're all weapon based, but I can't see Sanji pulling off Diable Jambe in Nami's body, Chopper is the only one who knows how to transform his body into all the new points, and no one except Franky knows what his hidden weapons are.
Latest posts made by Power
RE: Chapter 661: The Lake of Bandits
RE: Chapter 605: "The Kraken and the Pirates"
A few thoughts.
1. I wonder what the source of lighting will be in FI.
2. All that talk about fate Zoro spewed on his introduction makes a little bit more sense now because it turns out he actually saved the lives of that crew by not allowing them to confront the kracken.
3. I find it a bit ridiculous that no one (including Raleigh) told them to take some form of lighting for the underground journey. Sure, the nipple lights are awesome but no one had the forethought of thinking 'Hmmz, 10,000m deep, may as well take a torch'.
4. I think Luffy said 'CoA' before the hit was sort of a one-off. Otherwise everyone would be speculating for ages what happened and having one of the crew exclaim 'He imbued it with Haki' would be a dead giveaway that they can sense/control it.
RE: Theories That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread
I have a theory regarding the void century.
The way I see it, the only way we could possibly get any significance or attachment to the ancient kingdom that the WG defeated is if we know about it before it is revealed. If Clover had said: "And the name of that country was, Genericia." we'd all be like: "Ok, cool, we know the name now."
Therefore I think that there are two possible solutions to this.
1. The name will be instantly recognizable because it will be blatantly based on someone's name (idiotic example would be D-Land, which I don't believe is the case but just so you can catch my drift.) The only family name we know more than two members of is Monkey and the only other recurring name is D.
2. The name will be a real life country or union (cliche, yes, I know). If they say the name of the empire was "United Nations" or "EarthForce" or something less idiotic than I can come up with, then we would immediately have an attachment to it.
Finally, I don't like the name 'Void Century'. It's stupid because it's not true. There is just a cutoff point where we know nothing before that. The cutoff was just one day. Anything before that (it may have been hundreds or thousands of years) is unknown, so in reality, it's not about finding what happened in the century, but what happened just before the cutoff.
RE: Chapter 584 "The Porchemy Incident" Discussion
The only reason I think that Sabo is dead because, considering the situation, Luffy would be considering him to be a brother as well since they've become a tightly knit group.
But he never mentioned him and it would be anti-climatic if Luffy tells us he has another brother.
Not to mention, I would've expected Sabo to turn up during the war to save Ace.
RE: Chapter 581: "The Future is Creeping Up" Discussion
Sengoku: Is Aldrich alright?
Branew: He's beaten badly, and is on his last breath. Currently he is in ICU by the medical staff
They fear if he could move, he would take his own life….
Sengoku: Don't let him do such a stupid thing!!