this is my first post pm this forum so i don't know names from you guys but i want to thank 2 guys for their theorie if i combine them en mines i think i know how Oda created Gol D. roger and the mind behind it
Gol D. Roger is a fuse from 3 great mans…
2 pirates and 1 from the goverment
1. olivier levasseur joined the Benjamin Hornigold pirate company wich is the start of the great golden pirate ages
2. Benjamin Hornigold was a great pirate and teaches Blackbeard(edward teach) and bellamy( they also apears in one piece)
3. In 1718 benjamin asked woodes rogers for pardon
4. he receives his ''pardon''Rogers
thought highly of Hornigold and commissioned him to hunt pirates(shichibukai)
7. Olivier was captured and hanged at the island Bourbon on 7 July 1730) for his crimes of piracy
8. when he stood on the scaffold, he had a neckless around his neck,containing a cryptogram, and would have thrown this in the crowd while exclaiming: "My treasure with which one will be able to understand!''(wich is very similar to gol d. rogers' death)
NOTE: all Above is real in our world(not in one piece)
one piece are the:
why are those 3 mans
( woordes roger, olivier levasseur and benjamin hornigold )
gol d. roger
1st the name gold roger is a fusion of sir roger and captain hornigold
2nd Olivie died with a big unknown treassure
3rd olvier's nick name is 'la buse'–>
the holy ground in skypea is called 'buse'
wich is the ONLY place (till now) where gol d. roger leaves a sign
at the golden bell.....
so i think that one piece IS the 'thing' what is discribed on one piece
just like '' La buse's '' treasure wich isn't solved
also black beard's name is marshal D. Teach right?
The real black beards in our world is named
EDWARD teach... Edward is the name of white beard...
the only connection we know is that white beard is the ex-captain of black beard..... but WHY did oda chooses this name...
splitting 1 character in 2
and put 3 characters in 1
And Why is there someone from the goverment (woodes rogers)
in gol D. ROGER's name... is this a hint to let us(fans) know that he isn't captured but give himself up... or what :S
but one thing is sure for me... Oda is putting A LOT of the pirate history in one piece
the cryptogram from olivier
sorry for my english XD