I've always looked at people's theories and the way they present their theories as a great indicator to the kind of imagination they have. And judging from what i've been reading for some time, you guys are scraping at the bottom of the imagination barrel.
No offence meant, of course.
It's easy to draw conclusions from what may happen.
1. You have the mystery head jailor who's out for a vengeance after being imprisoned in his own jail. Who's mentioned to be as strong as Magellan. Who also happens to be in Level 6…
2. Luffy and Ace's relationship with their father will probably become public knowledge. Perhaps due to intra-politics within the Marines Garp hasn't told his superiors who his son is. But possibly they do know, and have some plan in mind. But either they've hatched a plan to combat two powerful forces at once or they'll find out the truth and halt his execution only to combat Whitebeard and then take on Dragon.
3. Someone else is out and about the jail. Previous chapter was mentioning someone/something being gone in Level 5. And then there was the other ruckus elsewhere while Luffy & Co were running about. We'll find out about it soon enough. I wouldn't be surprised if whoever it is have plans of their own that might effect some sort of delay.
4. Marine HQ has surely had some developments regarding Whitebeard's fleet. Possibly they've bumped heads, but a small elite force (of either Marines or Whitebeards) is surely going to be deployed at Impel Down soon. Expect Whitebeards flag to be visible near ID.
5. As someone with some common sense said, the other Strawhat Pirates are too far away to have any impact on the story as it currently stands. It's down to Luffy, the dragqueens, unknown assailant and the possible allis in form of the previous head goaler and Jimbei, though the latter is surely too weakened.
6. The fight with the remaining monsters will be over and done with in a few panels if nothing else, so expect them to face Magellan in one chapter or so.