Episode 1 (4 stars)
Just about everything Crocodile said was a stone riot. The hooks as suction cups joke was an excellent dig at 4K!DS. Bon Clay talking about "hip-hop niggas" was great. So was his montage of the crew members, their random sayings. "My nose is a penis!" Good job making comments about the onscreen content that had NOTHING to do with the plot.
1. "Hey, nigga stole my groceries, what the hell?"
2. "How many pirates does it take to screw in a light bulb? Three. Ha ha. Noobs!"
3. "Y'know what that ram's head reminds me of? My dad."
DRAWBACKS: the parts with the cat-shark were a bit hard to understand, and Vivi randomly saying "I have a vagina!" was just… weird.
Episode 2 (5 stars)
Right off the bat, Foxy carried this episode. Everything else about it could have sucked, and Foxy would have still made it awesome. And you know what? If 4K!DS was still dubbing, I can honestly see them using a crappy Bill Cosby soundalike as his voice actor. Second, the interaction between Robin and Chopper was like a clash of cultures. Third, the masterful way in which you changed Nami and Zoro's scene and made it all about porn was amazing.
1. "This bitch ain't lying, I did f--k his mother! His mother was a tennis ball." "You f--ked a tennis ball?" "I f--k many things: strawberries, pancakes, pies..." "Whoaaa, don't wanna go down that road. You get pie-flavoured herpes. Cherry. And apple. And... banana-nut cream."
2. "F--K YOU! I'M CANADIAN, B--CH!"
DRAWBACKS: Not really any, other than that Tubifex was difficult to understand at times.
Episode 3 (5 stars)
Usopp really is your best character, and this episode shows it. Jango as Michael Jackson was a bit expected, perhaps, but still funny. Making Kaya emo serves this episode well, as did all the trading card jokes. And then... NIGGA STOLE MY FLASHBACK!
"That was back when I was Jesus Christ."
"Your hair was blonde, your breasts were B-cups..."
"Smells like children. And Jesus."
DRAWBACKS: The Veggie Gang being little Jesus Freaks was funny, but also mildly disturbing.
Episode 4 (3 & 1/2 stars)
Not quite as well-planned as episode 3, but still a riot. Patty and Carne were the funniest ethnic stereotypes EVER. Zeff's old man voice made me flashback to the "good old days." Don Krieg wants a McChicken. The Candyman sketch? Totally off-topic, but worth every second. Also, this episode probably had the best slams against 4K!DS yet.
1. "Who can take a wookie? Put it in a cookie?"
2. "Can I have another drink over here? I'm gonna need it."
3. "Is that weed? WEEEEEEEEEEED??"
4. "All right, I'm gonna bust some Fullmetal Alchemist shit!"
DRAWBACKS: The episode almost fell apart at the end. Sanji's rendition of "Charles In Charge" was funny, but too long. Colour me an infidel, but I absolutely hated Don Krieg's Meatwad voice.
Episode 5 (4 & 1/2 stars)
Hachi is the Foxy of episode 5. I like how you went with a stoner/surfer Arlong, rather than the crappy, lisping, underwater voice 4K!DS gave him. Sanji had some of the funniest lines, and Luffy screwed up the Hokey Pokey.
1. “Okay, I’m gonna do the Hokey Pokey. You put your left foot IN. You put your right foot IN.” “Hey, I don’t think that’s how it goes.”
2. “Dude, you’re so not coming to the clambake.”
3. “Welcome to the House of Mouse, b--ch!”
4. "This one time, I took M&Ms, and I stored 'em in my trachea, and I lost 'em for a week, which is pretty funny 'cause my mom asked me what happened to the marbles, so then I decided to play Xbox."
DRAWBACKS: Arlong’s lines really dragged out, the villagers were annoying as hell, and the Yu-Gi-Oh jokes made me sad.
Episode 6 (3 stars)
Everything up to and including the iceberg was hilarious. Especially the “Iceburg (the character)” reference.
1. “What do you call a villain from the filler? A fillain. HUH HUH HUH!
2. “You guys had a party without me, and you locked me in a barrel for hours. You guys are faaaags!”
3. “A banana. It’s good for you.” “No! It’s a poison banana!”
4. “Sogeking… AWAAAAAYY… AYYY… oh sh-t, I’m falling!”
DRAWBACKS: After the iceberg bit, the entire episode fell apart. I only laughed once or twice until the Season 2 preview.
Episode 7 (5 stars)
The beginning was very epic. Zambai calling himself a “zombie” seemed almost like a dig at 4K!DS, although it probably wasn’t intentional. Spandam is pure gold, Jabura sounds like a meth-addicted taco-bell dog, and Robin goes to the Kwik-mart! Yay!
1. “Sell it on eBay. You’ll get like, ten bucks for it.”
2. “And you! Wear a condom!” “Why me, why not you? You’re a zombie!”
3. “That’s better. I can’t breathe with my fly closed.”
4. “You talking, sir?” “No. I’m a different wristwatch.”
DRAWBACKS: Ummm… ummm… none, I guess.
Here's a suggestion:
Someone asks again if Yokozuna turns into a prince when you kiss him. Someone else says, "No, a sumo wrestler, whaddaya think?"