I am sure all of us know what Wikipedia (http://www.wikipedia.com/) is, if you dont, well…....good luck to ya.
anyway i found this game on another forum and hopefully i wanted to try it out here. the game goes like this:
-I (or someone else can) post two unrelated topics and it is your job to find the shortest route from one topic to the other. The first person to get a succesful path gets one point.
- If someone else posts a shorter route from topic A to topic B, then they get half a point.
-If no one comes up with a path in time then i (or someone else) will post the answer and that person will get 2 points.
There are other rules (taken completely from other forum):
There are some rules, of course.
1. You may only use links within the main body of the article.
2. The entire game takes place only within Wikipedia, so each link must travel to other Wikipedia articles.
3. A list of links or areas that are not allowed:
- Links under "further reading" or "See also" or any similarly-labeled sections of the articles that usually consist almost entirely of links are not allowed, unless that link can be found in the article itself.
- Picture links (links accessed by clicking on a picture) are not allowed.
- Links in the "categories," "this article is a stub..." or other sections of the like that are not really part of the article are not allowed.
- Links in the left-hand sidebars are not allowed.
4. Disambiguation pages are allowed, as long as you get to them legally. For example, if you go to the page for Oasis and it says "For other meanings of Oasis, see Oasis (disambiguation)", that's OK.
5. Please post the complete path you took, as well as links to all articles you went through. For example:
6. I will be posting the articles that you must get to and from. This is mostly to avoid cheating - however, I may opt to let the players who win a round choose (if they want to).
Clear enough? Ok. lets get started…...
Try to find a path from: