Some questions regarding Kaido, Wano and the timeline… I haven't been following the chapters that much for the last months, so some points and questions from me:
1. So Kaido has been occupying Wano since 20 years? That means that Wano has been under Beast Pirate's rule since almost the start of the Great Pirate Age. An interesting fact. Why seems no one to know this? Well, OK, since Wano is a closed country.
2. Was Kaido a Yonko than? When exactly where the Yonko first named by the Marines? Or was Kaido an upstart pirate at the time?
3. Kaido's motivation seems to be clear to me: He wants to exert information about what the Roger Pirates discovered by brutal means and maybe by targeting some of their members, so he may have an advantage when it comes to achieving Raftel. Obviously he hasn't...
4. It seems that Kaido and Jack may have learned about Raizou only a few weeks ago, since Jack's attack on Zou was only at that time. Why didn't they learn about Raizou (and probably the Minks and Zunisha) any sooner? Or did they learn 20 years ago, but hadn't found Zunisha? So they took 20 years to found Zunisha? Why exactly was Raizou SO important?
5. Is there any chance that there is an angle in which Shanks plays a role in there? Roger Pirates, Kaido... I seem to recall that Shanks prevented Kaido from reaching Marineford. Shanks arrived unscathed. That, to me, points to some kind of "deal" between them and no long fight. Has this to do anything with events on Wano/Kaido's influence or any role in the story? oda has never adressed this, but I bet it WILL come up later.
Really helpful would be some kind of information about how and when the Yonko began to dominate the New World. Or how the Pirate Age was structured before... Well before it arouse after Roger's death. I find it supicious that "Rocks" was introduced before Wano for instance. :getlost:
Feel free to answer if I missed some information or overlooked something.