Alright guys, ever since I watched GrandLineReview's video on Mr.5 Bomu Bomu no mi over a week ago, I've started trying my hand at coming up with techniques that utilizes Rokushiki with other Devil Fruits besides just the Hana Hana no mi. Here's some of what I got down so far:
Bomu Bomu no mi:
- Enka (Rocket) - Right as the user steps on the air itself, he/she actives the fruit's power, causing user to blast off like a rocket or cannon.
- Shibaku (Finger bomb) - Right after jabbing the target, the tip of the finger explodes inside the poor victim.
- Tekkai "SaiBaku" (Smash bomb) - Basically Tekkai Sai (used by Blueno and Kibin respectively) with the smashing fist causing the ground to explode upon contact.
Buggy's Bara Bara no mi:
- Shin Shigan - Basically Shigan but with the user shooting the finger limb at the target like an actual bullet.
- Juushigan "Kannyon" (Cannon) - After putting their hands in a Juushigan pose, the user launches their hands towards the target like a canon!
- Tekkai "Rain fall" - By hardening all separated parts, the user's parts will fall on the opponents in an attempt to smash them.
UPDATE 11/25/18: If you want to see more DFs + Rokushiki combos that I came with so far for other devil fruits, you can find them here.
As for the Miss Valentine's Kilo Kilo no mi, I decided to just condense the ideas into the doc below just avoid making this post longer and also because the I ended up coming up with more techniques for that fruit than I initially intended. In fact, this made me appreciate the fruit's potential more than ever (I still don't think it's versatility is anywhere near as good as Robin's Hana Hana fruit but still).
Anyway, feel free to throw in ideas for other kinds of techniques for these combos as well as any other DFs you think I should try to combine Rokushiki with and make a small movelist out of.
–- Update From New Post Merge ---
Btw, before any of you say "Why bother with the Kilo Kilo fruit when you could have done this with the Ton Ton fruit instead since it's is superior to the Kilo Kilo one.", yes, I agree that the Ton one is superior to the Kilo one.....in Power at least. However I do believe that the Kilo one is superior to the Ton one in terms of mobility due to the obvious difference between Kilos and Tons, not to mention that both powers can only back down to 1 kilo and 1 ton respectively and nothing lighter than that, thus why I've chosen the Kilo Kilo fruit which I find easier to work with.