01. The Once and Future Rule: Rules are subject to change as needed.
02. Positivity is key; don't bash characters. If you have issues with them, say so in a constructive manner.
03. In line with that, leave your problems that don't concern the Character Tournament at the (metaphorical) door. These include, but are not limited to, issues with other members, mods, or any events elsewhere or outside of Arlong Park. 4. One vote per person per match. Voting with multiple accounts will get you banned and that character disqualified.
04. Go back and reread the rules for the AP Awards. They'll help.
05. All votes are final so make sure you pay attention to who you are voting for. Once your vote has been cast, that's it. We won't change it for you just because you changed your mind.
06. All campaigns and images posted must be SFW and adhere to the PG13 nature of Arlong Park.
07. The following campaigns are banned:
- Things that are Euphemisms for those/
- Campaigns based exclusively on things that have nothing to do with One Piece.
- Emo Ace is still banned. Now and forever.
- Spamming the same image over and over again without altering it in any fashion. Well, barring a certain grandfathered image.
- FIRST or FIRST PAGE posts. Don't do that in general, it's stupid.
This list can be altered as necessary.
08. Standard forum rules apply here.
09. This is the Rules Thread. Take anything that doesn't have to do with the Rules somewhere else.
10. The tenth Star Trek film was the worst one. Just pointing that out.
11. Ties will be broken by a staff member who withholds their vote just for that purpose. It'll most likely be the person who starts the match. Either way, ties are a thing of the past.
12. As always, vote buying is illegal. This includes offers of money or physical property in exchange for a character winning. This does not include promising to draw images.
13. If you need help with something, contact the Event Staff first. If you can't find one of us, then try the Forum Staff. Ask Robby; he's never doing anything important.
14. Most importantly, have fun. That's the whole point of this.
15. If your campaign contains multiple images/video and/or large amounts of text, make use of the hide tags (e.g. [hide ]Your text here[/hide ] but without the spaces inside the brackets)