The Summer season ended :sad:, so let's be nostalgic and talk about our memories of those distant beautiful(or not) moments!
**So what anime did you really watched? Which one do you dropped? which ones were a big disappointment but you still endured till the end? Which ones were a delightful surprise? And which ones will you miss and hope for a next season?
The chart, to remember this good season:**
I Watched until the end(or still watching):
- Watamote (What a good surprise, Excellent. I hope later they make another season).
- Danganronpa (I don't really liked it, but it was overall OK).
- Free! (Really good series, it had female fanservice, but I don't have doubt about my sexuality!:ninja: So it was irrelevant for the overall enjoyment).
- Gatchaman Crowds (It had catchy opening and ending songs, it had some good parts, but after watching half of it I realized that nothing of importance was really happening, and the main character is super weird, not in a good way. But in the end was a good, almost OK, watch)
- Gin no Saji (Great and relaxing series! Now waiting for the next season!).
- Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi (Really great surprised. I really liked this anime, everything was done really well, except the ending, the last seconds of it, I hate when they do this kind of endings. I'm really Hoping for a second season in the future).
- Love lab (Another really great surprise. Excellent anime, Frivolously waiting for a second season).
- Rozen Maiden(2013) (Why did I like this anime so much? I don't really know, it seemed like nothing really happened, but it was fucking enjoyable nonetheless. Waiting for a second Season).
- Senyuu (Season 2) (As good and funny as the first Season. I don't think a new one will be made, but one more is always welcome).
- Stella Jogakuin koutaou-ka C3-bu (I really liked sometimes, but the last 3 or 4 episodes, specially the last 2, were utterly disappointing. Overall was a Ok watch).
- Kingdom (Season 2) (Very Good, but the manga is still thousand of times better. Will continue to watch!)
- Shingeki no kyojin (Excellent anime overall, really well made. Super Waiting for a second Season, I hope it will only take 1.5 years for it. However, still disappointed in how the last episode was treated).
I Dropped(If you think one of those is overall good, please tell me, I will try to give it another chance, sometime in the future. This time I will marathon it):
- Blood Lad (Not really funny)
- Coujigen Game Neptune (Only good point was the fanservice, and it wasn't even that great).
- Fantasista Doll (Bad imitation of Sailormoon with fanservice)
- Gifuu Doudou!! Kanetsugu to Keii (It felt boring)
- Inu to Hasatmi wa Tsukaiyou (Not really funny)
- Kiniro Mosaic (How can an anime have such a great first episode and in the next one turn into a generic school slice of life with irritating cute little girls? I don't know, but Kiniro did it)
- Kitabuku Katsudou kiroku (Nothing really catched my attention, and everything seemed pointless)
- Maji de Otaku na English! Ribbon-chan (I really laughed and laughed when watching this anime, unfortunately it wasn't made with that intention)
- Makai Ouji - Devils and Realist (It seemed a little interesting, but not that much for me to care(at least at the time), and the boy love insinuations didn't helped)
- Servant x Service (At first I really liked, but the relaxing slice of life feeling, that it was giving me, for some reason, disappeared and I decided to drop it)
- Uchouten Kazoku (For some reason I didn't really liked the first episode and decided to drop it)
Overall this Season was a really GREAT ONE, I now hope that the fall is as good or even greater!