Drawception is a free browser-based game that combines the telephone game (aka chinese whispers) with drawing. Miscommunication and hilarity ensues! Anyone can play. Here's how it works:
- 1) A player begins a game with a short phrase. For example, "A cow jumping over the moon"
- 2) A randomly chosen player then draws that phrase (within 10 minutes using simple tools)
- 3) Another random player describes the new drawing
- 4) Yet another player draws the new description
- 5) Steps 3 and 4 repeat until 12 unique players have participated
The drawings and descriptions are then stitched together and everyone can view the often unexpected and hilarious results!
http://drawception.com/ This is pretty fun. I currently have 36 points. Sometimes the shit you're asked to draw is just wtf but most of the time they make sense and are pretty fun to draw, or you can write random or ironic descriptions about the drawings. Anyone else played this yet?