Okay, I've seen some people have the idea that Capone may be allied with Law & Luffy, then there is Kid's alliance. That is 6 of the Worst Generation right there. I was wondering there was anyone we didn't see in ch. 793
I began to wonder about rest of that group … and after a few minutes remember that each of those two groups have 4, not (that's if Capone is part of one)3, members of the Worst Generation. Time for me to make a list to refresh my memory of who's who in the Worst Generation
Worst Generation - contains those first known as 11 Supernova and then Blackbeard
1. Monkey D Luffy, Capt. of Strawhat Pirates - part of Strawhat-Law Pirate Alliance
2. Trafalgar D Water Law, Capt. of Heart Pirates - part of Strawhat-Law Pirate Alliance
3. Roronoa Zoro, member of Strawhats - part of Strawhat-Law Pirate Alliance
4. Capone Bege, Capt. of Firetank Pirates - suspected member of Strawhat-Law Pirate Alliance
5. Eustass Kidd, Capt. of Kidd Pirates - part of KHA pirate alliance
6. Killer, member of Kidd Pirates - part of KHA pirate alliance
7. Basil Hawkins, Capt. of Hawkins Pirates - part of KHA pirate alliance
8. Apoo, capt. of On Air Pirates - part of KHA pirate alliance
9. Blackbeard, Capt. of Blackbeard Pirates - now a Yonkou
10. X Drake, possible former Capt. of Drake Pirates - now allied or joined up with Yonkou Kaidoh's crew
I said 'possibly former' because there seems to be two possible routes when joining up with a Yonkou -
a)former crew is absorbed into Yonkou's crew =Spade Pirates when Ace joined up with WB
b) remain Capt. of own crew and is simply allied to Yonkou =Fishman Pirates with Big Mom
11. Urouge, Capt. of Fallen Monks Pirates - been approached by unknown person
12. Jewlery Bonney, Possibly former Capt. of Bonney Pirates- last two times seen she was alone and in hiding, unknown if she has a crew, last crew she was with pre-timeskip were captured with her by BB, then likely arrested by Akainu
… so yeah we did see nearly all of Worst Generation, only BB wasn't seen. But he's wasn't one of the 11 Supernova.
Hmmm most of the group has either joined forces with each other in alliance (7, possibly 8) or have part in the 4 Emperors, only 2 not associated with anyone else = Urouge and Bonney.
And this chapter hints that Urogue may not be alone for long.
I suspect that the mysterious stranger that appeared on that sky island (how they get up there anyway?) may be a representative of an emperor wanting to recruit him (be funny if it was one of Shanks crew just for the confrontations with another group of WorstGen. Not likely but one can hope) or someone approaching for an alliance.
Then there is Bonney who seems to be on the run and in hiding. She also seems to approve of the Luffy-Law Pirate alliance (contrast to her strong dislike pre-timeskip). Hmmm If its true she's in hiding and on the run, then she would do well to join up with someone.
I do not think that Urouge and Bonney will be solo for much longer (story-wise , that is, after all, it can take a year to show just one day story-wise)