Game with no NAT support.
I have three computers trying to resolve a TCP/IP issue so we can play together. It's tough to determine where the problem lies, however. Here are the players and the facts:
DVD, Borgia, McLovin
1. DVD and Borgia can connect to each other using Hamachi.
2. They have identical Hamachi settings.
3. Borgia's Hamachi port is open, all of DVD's ports are open.
5. DVD can see/join Borgia's games, but Borgia cannot see/join(?) DVD's.
6. DVD can see the session name of Borgia's game ("UPN"), Borgia sees nothing when DVD hosts.
7. DVD and Borgia are using virtual machines, Windows 2000 and Windows XP, respectively.
8. Both parties can ping one another in Hamachi.
Now, the trouble:
9. McLovin can ping both parties in Hamachi.
10. Identical settings in Hamachi to Borgia.
11. McLovin seems to have RSA Keys, but set to trusted by both DVD and Borgia.
12. McLovin's game frequently crashes when attempting to join or host a MP game.
13. McLovin's firewall is completely disabled.
14. DVD can see McLovin's games but not join them.
15. Borgia cannot see/join McLovin's games, McLovin cannot see/join Borgia's.
16. McLovin is playing the game in Windows 7, Windows 2000 Compatibility mode.
So the questions, thus are with whom does the problem lie, DVD, Borgia, or McLovin? Who can do what to alleviate the problem?