This is how it's going to work:
- I'll say how I think that the cover will be, and how many chapters it will have
- Some of you will follow
- Someone will ask "Isn't too early to post this thread?", We'll ignore him.
- Around january 26th we'll get the new cover (SJ preview)
- Someone will say that their idea was better
- We get the nice cover around January 30th
- We get raws of the sbs and inner flaps between the Febraury 2th and Febraury 4th
- The volume gets released the 4th
- Someone translates the sbs (thanks to the usuals, Greg and Aohige)
- People discuss how the sbs was childish/the BEST ONE EVER
- Someone post the full raw (Usualy Redon, thanks)
- Someone post the sales statistics of the new volume (Again Redon, thanks)
- We start from the top, Vol 66.
My Prediction: The fishman pirates, vanderdecken and wadatsumi, already defeated, title: "Complete Loss of Face"
Or: "The Ancient Ark", Noah as the background, Luffy vs Hodi in the foreground, Shirahoshi and Brohoshi in the background
We are just one or two chapters short for the full volume, and how things are set up, all the fishmen will be defeated by next chapter.
Cover from Shueisha web. Volume title "To Zero".