Call Of Duty: Black Ops
Surprising enough there isn't a thread for this game…especially since it comes out in 12 hours.
Who is getting this game? What system? Midnight Release? Day Of release? Christmas?
So far the game is looking pretty good...lovin' the Zombie maps...hope this makes MW2 look like baby crap on a hot summer day in the boiler room...
Here is a comprehensive list of information about Black Ops.
CAREFUL - **MAY BE SPOILERS AHEAD!!
I have been on these boards for just around a month now and I am constantly seeing the same questions and comments come up, and since I have a little bit of time I am going to compile a short list for this board. You can think of this list as sort of a FAQ or just a comprehensive list of pretty much everything that we know as of current. My intentions are to keep the list up to date, so when new info comes in I will be able to add it. All that I ask is for your guys feed back, give it a bump every now and again if you see it go back a page or two, and also if you see new stuff or reveals to add sources when available if not on the list. I am going to try to get this stickied by staff if possible.
I also want to say that I do not take credit for the information as I am porting it from one forum to the next.
UPDATED/RECENTLY ADDED INFORMATION
-Level cap is 50, Treyarch commented that getting to level 50 would be comparable in time as getting to 65 on WaW.
-The co-op mode has not been revealed as of yet, zombies have not been confirmed nor denied.
-Combat Training has it's own seperate rank and currency system seperate from the online multiplayer.
-There is a grid layout on the map now for quicker and more efficient team conversation.
-Outside of the gunship helicopter there will be no other controllable vehicles.
-Gore and dismemberment have been confirmed to not be returning in multiplayer, but in favor were sacrificed for the high level of customization, Treyarch have commented that the gore will return in singleplayer however.
-Split screen mode has been confirmed as a series first to allow players to have guests playing online.
-It has been confirmed that map selection has changed in that instead of voting to skip maps there are 2 maps selected and voted on.
-David Vonderhaar commented that the M203 will not be spammed as much anymore because Scavenger does not refill; most expensive attachment; can't be used with Warlord (aka Bling in MW2). He also noted that flak jacket would save you from most attacks.
-War will not make a return in Black Ops, David Vonderhaar commented that unfortunately War was cut because it didn't play right for the Black Ops engine, it was only meant for larger maps, and it is the most complex and hardest game mode to set up due to design, script, map requirements, and more.
-Treyarch has confirmed that modding for consoles will be close to impossible. This could mean their interface has undergone a major overhaul.
-Black Ops developers can not only check leaderboards to ban hackers, but they can also check films for reported players, basically like checking clips in theater mode. If a player is reported and reviewed, developers can see if that player is cheating in any form.
-The Leaning feature from previous CoD titles will be featured in Black Ops (Only for PC)
-The Region Filter from MW2 will also be featured in Black Ops
- Aim-Assist can be turned on/off
-Treyarch has said there will be support for "the competitive community with great tools" implying there could be modes for tournaments and ladder/league gameplay
-Split-screen online (a la Halo guests) will be included for the first time in the CoD franchise
-Sub-machine guns in Black Ops will feature full-maneuverability speed while running and/or aiming down sights. Example: if you have an SMG equipped, you can now check corners of rooms with your sights up as fast as you would if you were to run through the door. This can work both with and against you, but it's interesting to see this change in the franchise.
-David Vonderhaar confirmed via twitter that SoH Pro will not affect ADS (aim down sight) for sniper rifles.
-Flak jacket has been confirmed to survive every type of explosive attack except for being stuck, or being hit with the crossbows explosive dart.
-David Vonderhaar has confirmed there will be no killstreaks but the UAV may be on, depending on the wager match mode, the radar will light up with enemies. It's used from everything to reduce camping to showing the leader so you can chase him down.
-It has been confirmed that to unlock the "Classified" weapons, you must first buy all of the weapons in that category
-David Vonderhaar commented that "All purchased emblem images, backgrounds, and layers remain through Prestige. One of the few things that does."
-David Vonderhaar confirmed that treyarch will now keep track of people that do not finish games they start, and will be punished to some extent.
-it has been confirmed that there will be 14 maps in Black Ops
-The issue of swapping weapons at objective sights has been fixed, it has been announced that objectives will now take complete precedent over weapon changes.
-In an interview Olin stated that fans haven't fully grasped the importance of the interactive maps yet, and that using the interactive portions strategically can greatly help a team in winning the match.
-It has been confirmed that the co-op mode featured along side of combat training is the returning zombie mode.
-Theater mode will allow you to connect up to 10 segments for a clip
-Combat training allows up to 11 online players against 1 A.I if so chosen
-Each Wager match takes place under “confined” versions of the 14 standard Multiplayer maps, and the Lobby has the option to double down the bet’s between rounds
-The total COD points you get from a match is 10% rounded up of your total EXP (match bonus included). You also accumulate COD points for leveling up. It has also been noted that the higher level you are the more money you are going to earn.
-Gold camo is confirmed to be making a return. It is unlockable by obtaining 14th level prestige.
-David Vonderhaar confirmed via twitter that the max prestige level is not 10. We have seen that there are atleast 14 prestige levels, but no exact number has been given.
-It has been confirmed that atleast one zombie map will be available from the get go, it is unclear at this time how many will be available however.
-Party chat is now open for most game modes, it will however remain off in game modes such as search and destroy where it could be exploited.
-The variable powered scope has been confirmed to have 3 adjustable zoom levels controlled by the thumb stick when equipped on a sniper rifle.
-After prestiging, it has been confirmed that you will lose any accumulated XP or cP.
-It has been confirmed that pro perks have to be unlocked by doing certain challenges for each perk as well as being purchased once unlocked. This leaves it up to the discretion of the player as to unlock the pro perk or not.
-David Vonderhaar commented that sound fx, music, voice, and master volume are all able to be changed.
-The cz-75 has been confirmed to have an attachment to make it full auto.
-The game winning kill cam is said to be making a return, however it is now possible to get a "final kill cam" even if the game mode does not end due to a kill.
-Clan tags can now be customized with color, much like WaW however you no longer must use the color as your tag, you now have the ability to switch colors by selecting them whenever you unlock the ability to.
-It has been confirmed that there will be 15 levels of prestige instead of the previous 10 levels.
-It has been confirmed with the new cod points system you can sell back weapons and accessories if you may like.
-Black Ops will have a new in game friends list alongside of traditional friends list; this will make it easier to follow and track fellow players.
-Dead Ops has been revealed to be a small arcade minigame accessible by a "secet" terminal in the menu section, the gameplay can be described as a top down view iteration of the popular zombie co-op mode.
Q: Will there be/Is there a beta?
A: No, unfortunately there will be no public beta. Treyarch has confirmed that they are only doing an internal beta for Activision/Treyarch employees and guests, and this beta is now over as the game is ready for release on the 9th.
Q: Can I buy any gun off the bat, so long as I have the COD points to purchase it?
A: No, you still have to obtain a certain level to unlock certain weapons, except now if it is a weapon you do not like you can save your points and skip over it and use the points to unlock other things you may want.
Q: Is there going to be nazi zombies or some other kind of zombies?
A: It has been confirmed that zombies will be returning in black ops.
Q: Can I play online with a friend using the same xbox?
A: Yes, Treyarch has confirmed that splitscreen mode is now available for online play
Q: Will there be quickscoping in the new BOps?
A: At this time it is unknown as it has been confirmed that Treyarch will be actively trying to nerf the ability to quickscope. The effects have yet to be seen of this change.
Q: I see that tactical insertion is back, does that mean that boosting in FFA will continue?
A: No, Treyarch commented that you will not be able to use the tactical insert while in FFA.
Q: I'm not sure I want to play this game online because the M203 is back, has it been balanced?
A: From the way that we have been hearing it, yes the M203 has been balanced. You can no longer use scavenger to replenish ammo, it is the most expensive attachment, and Warlord/Bling cannot be used with the M203.
Q: When you buy something, do you keep it forever or do you have to keep buying for every class and every time you want to equip it?
A: When you purchase something weapon related or perk related they are now open for all classes to use, however weapon accessories are weapon specific so if you buy a red dot sight with custom reticle you must buy that for every weapon that you want it on.
Q: I heard that War is not going to return in Black Ops, why is this?
A: Unfortunately no, war is not returning. David Vonderhaar commented that the overly complex game mode will not be making a return because during testing they didn't feel that it worked for the new game. He also stated that it was the most complex game mode they have ever done and was only meant for large maps.
Q: I heard there were a few of the more common perks cut from the game, which ones were cut?
A: Stopping Power, Commando, Juggernaut, and One Man Army have been confirmed to NOT be making a return in Black Ops.
Q: I really liked to quickscope in MW2, and Sleight of Hand pro greatly assisted it, will this be returning?
A: Unfortunately David Vonderhaar confirmed via twitter that SOH pro will not affect sniper rifles.
WHAT WE KNOW SO FAR
- Vehicles will return, but they will be very different than those in Call of Duty: World at War.
- Co-Op is going to be four-player online stand-alone – a unique experience to the single-player. It also supports two-player split-screen.
- There is going to be a "Barebones" playlist which removes things like perks, attachments, killstreaks, etc.
- Treyarch has confirmed there will be no public beta, only an internal for Activision/Treyarch employees.
- Matchmaking is being changed so that it is easier for friends to play together.
- Some campaign levels will be based off of multiplayer maps instead of the typical vice-versa. This is because some multiplayer maps were made before the campaign was finalized.
- Create-a-Class 2.0
- Host migration from MW2 will be included.
- Improved Server browser.
- PC version will have the VAC anti-cheat program.
- The customized killstreaks will return, but the game-ending Tactical Nuke will not. Kills earned from killstreak rewards will not count towards increasing a player's killstreak.
- The Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 perk 'Commando' is not expected to return.
- The PC version of the game will feature dedicated servers.
- Gun & Emblem customization (324 to choose from). You can etch your clan tag on the back of your gun, shape your sight and even change the color of the sight. You can do the same with your emblem.
- Players now have the ability to "dolphin dive".
- A new theater mode has been implemented and you can use a lot of features such as managing segments, adding transitions and even uploading your clip.
- There is now cP or Call of Duty points. You earn these as well as XP as you play and rank up in Blackops multi-player. In BO, you'll be able to purchase guns, attachments, camos, etc after you've reached the required level.
- Dual Wielding will make it's return.
- Combat Training Mode allows for new players to get acquainted with online play vs'ing Bots. It has a totally separate ranking system from regular MP.
- You can buy "contracts" (which are timed challenges) with your CP to earn even more CP with better rewards for more difficult contracts.
- Pro Perks have made their return.
- You can now create custom game modes.
- Perk in Slot 1 will effect how your character looks.
- Max level is 50 and there is a Prestige Mode.
- New Game Mode called "Wager Match" which contains 4 FFA playlists in which you can bet your CP against other players with the top 3 scorers being "In the Money" and the rest gaining 0. Playlists as follows:
One in the Chamber: Everyone spawns with a pistol with 1 bullet and 3 lives. If you get a kill, you take your enemies bullet and can keep shooting. If you miss, you then have to use a knife.
Sticks and Stones: Everyone spawns with a Crossbow, Ballistic Knife and Tomahawk. The catch in this gametype is if you are hit by a Tomahawk, you are bankrupted. UAV will be on constantly, players will show up as red blips to reduce camping and first place will show up in gold
Gun Game: Everyone starts with a pistol and with every kill, your weapon will progress to the next level. The first player who progresses through all the weapons wins the Gun Game. Look out though, if you are knifed, you are knocked down a level.
Shapshooter - Everyone will spawn with the same randomly selected weapon. You used that gun for a fixed amount of time and only that time and then everyone will get switched out to the next weapon. With each kill, you will earn a perk and eventually a scoring multiplier.
Prestige and Harden edition include the following: Black Ops avatar, Black Ops medal, limited edition case, 4 original WaW zombie maps, and RC car*
*only included on Prestige.
- 3 – Spy Plane - Shows enemy on mini-map (can be shot down).
- 3 – RC XD - Remote control car strapped with explosives (unlimited time and detonate yourself).
- 4 – Counter Spy Plane $1600 - Temporarily disables enemy mini-map.
- 4 – Sam Turret $1600 - Airdrop a place-able SAM turret that destroys enemy aircraft.
- 5 – Care Package - Airdrop a random killstreak or ammo crate.
- 5 – Napalm Strike - Airstrike that covers an area in Napalm.
- 6 – Sentry Gun $3200 - Airdrop a place-able Sentry gun.
- 6 – Mortar Team - Target 3 locations to bombard with Mortar strikes.
- 7 – Attack Helicopter - Call in a support Helicopter.
- 7 – Valkyrie Rockets $4000 - Launcher with remote controlled rockets.
- 8 – BlackBird $4500 - Shows both enemy position and direction on the mini-map. Cannot be shot down.
- 8 – Rolling Thunder $4500 - Carpet bombing airstrike.
- 9 - Chopper Gunner $5000 - Be the gunner of an attack helicopter.
- 11 – Attack Dogs $6000 - Attack dogs that hunt the enemy down.
- 11 - Gunship $6000 - Pilot an attack helicopter.
Some game types could be work in progresses or discontinued but the code was left in the game.
Search and Destroy
Capture the Flag
RC Car Race
Waypoint Flag Rush
Rock, Paper, Scissors?
One in the Chamber
Sticks and Stones
- Bones TDM - 12 Player Max. No Killstreaks, Attachments, Perks, or Contracts
- Classic TDM - 12 Player Max. No Attachments, Perks, or Contracts. Killstreaks are 3/5/7
- Unknown - Only for players that have prestiged.
-Sticks and Stones
-One in the Chamber
Ante Up - Small bet games, friends can play together
Weekend Gambler - mid tier betting, has been likened to hitting vegas for a weekend, thus the name
High Roller - High bets.
Lobby leaderboard and game mode specific leader boards return.
Leaderboards are now sorted on Score per minute averages (which will reward objective mode players better for taking objectives and not just getting kills).
Game mode objective show Score per minute followed by key game mode stats. For example, in Search and Destroy it’s Plants, Defuse, and Defends.
There are also weekly, monthly, and all time variants, each with a minimum game played (5, 25, and 50, respective) requirements to be listed on the board.
It’s the most aggressive leaderboard effort to date in a COD game
Snow covered landscape.
Streets of Vietnam.
Military practice facility.
Russian power grid.
NVA prison camp.
Huge space launch facility.
Nuclear testing grounds.
Fully operating plant.
Research facility on a snowy mountain.
An old Soviet base.
- Lightweight: This allows you to move faster, but how fast depends on the weapons mobility.
Pro: No fall damage
- Scavenger: Pick up ammo from fallen enemies. Replenish lethal grenades.
Pro: Start With Extra mags. Replenish tactical grenades
- Ghost: Undetectable by the spy plane and Blackbird.
Pro: Undetectable by aircraft, IR, and sentries. No red crosshair or name when targeted.
- Flak Jacket: Reduces explosive damage.
Pro: Immune to fire damage and allows you to safely toss back frag grenades.
- Hardline: Killstreaks require 1 less kill.
Pro: Change the contents of a Care Package.
- Hardened: This gives your weapon increased bullet penetration. Works just like the FMJ attachment from Modern Warfare 2.
Pro: Bullets do extra damage to aircraft and turrets. Reduced flinch when you are shot.
- Scout: Increases the time you can steady a weapons scope. This is very useful with sniper rifles.
Pro: Faster Weapon Switching
- Steady Aim: Significantly increases hip fire accuracy. This should be used with the Dual Wield attachment, since Dual Wield prevents you from aiming down on the sights.
Pro: Quicker aiming after sprinting and quicker recovery from knife lunge.
- Sleight of Hand: Cuts the weapons reload time in half. This should be familiar to Call of Duty veterans. Useful with light machine guns since they have long reload times.
Pro: Faster aiming down sights with non-scoped weapons.
- Warlord: Bling returns from Modern Warfare 2 with a new name. This allows you to equip 2 attachments to your primary weapon.
Pro: Start with 1 extra lethal and tactical grenade (except smoke)
- Marathon: Extends your sprint time. Marathon does not increase sprint speed or give you unlimited sprint.
Pro: Unlimited Sprint
- Ninja: Makes your footsteps silent, thus giving you a powerful stealth advantage.
Pro: Louder Enemies and you're completely silent.
- Second Chance: Allows you to survive a normal death. You will drop to the ground and pull out your handgun. Second Chance ends after 10 seconds or if you take a single hit from the enemy, and in both cases, you will die.
Pro: Survive longer, and any teammate can revive you.
- Hacker: This works like SitRep from Modern Warfare 2. Hacker allows you to detect enemy explosives and equipment like Tactical Insertions, Camera Spikes, Jammers, etc.
Pro: Can sabotage enemy equipment, turrets, and crates. Invisible to motion sensors.Claymores, SAM Turrets, etc.
- Tactical Mask: Significantly reduces the effects of flashbangs and concussion grenades.
Pro: Reduces the effects of the flash and concussion grenades. Reveals the position of a flashed or stunned enemy.
PRO PERK CHALLENGES
Escape death 5 times after being shot
Get 15 melee kills
Get 10 offense medals by killing ops near their objectives
Get 2 kills without dying
Get 10 lethal grenade kills with resupplied grenades
Resupply 150 times with scavenger
Destroy 30 aircraft without killstreaks
Destroy 5 sentry guns
Kill 20 enemies while their spy plane or blackbird is up
Plant/defuse 10 bombs in demolition
Survive 10 explosions
Throw back 5 enemy grenades
Earn and call in attack dogs
Get a 7 killstreak
Share 10 care packages with teammates
Get 30 kills through walls
Destroy 10 pieces of enemy equipment through walls
Shoot 200 bullets into enemy aircraft
Get 30 headshots
Get 50 one shot one kills
Get 50 kills with secondary weapons
Get 150 hip-fire kills
Melee 2 enemies consecutively 3 times
Get 100 kills after sprinting
Sleight of Hand:
Get 150 kills while ADS
Reload and finish off the enemy you wounded 10 times (shoot, reload, kill X10)
Kill an enemy within 5 seconds of reloading 30 times
Get 25 frag or semtex kills
Get 5 multi-kills with grenades
Get 150 kills using guns with two attachments
Capture 15 flags
Get first blood 10 times
Run 26 miles using marathon
Get 15 backstabber medals
Plant the bomb in search and destroy 10 times
Get 150 kills using the suppressor attachment
Get 3 headshot kills in second chance
Get 20 kills in second chance
In second chance, kill the guy who downed you 5 times
Destroy 25 equipment or explosives using hacker
Kill an enemy with claymores or c4 25 times
Kill 25 enemies within jammer or motion sensor radius
Kill 20 enemies that are stunned by your concussion grenade
Kill 20 flashbanged enemies by your flashbang
Kill 20 enemies poisoned by your nova gas
-These contracts are not to be seen as a set in stone list nor does it list every contract, these are examples of contracts that we have seen as the contracts in the final game revolve and are changed on a schedule.
- G11 Cruelty: Earn 25 kills with the G11 | Expiration: 40mins of time alive in the game.
- Combat Gunsight: Earn 25 kills with the ACOG attachment | Expiration: 40mins of time alive in the game.
- G11 Ferocity: Earn 50 kills with the G11 | Expiration: 40mins of time alive in the game.
- Advanced Gunsight: Earn 50 kills with the ACOG attachment | Expiration: 40mins of time alive in the game.
- King of the SMG - Get 5 kills using a sub-machine gun without dying | Expiration: 40mins of time alive in the game.
- G11 Brutality
- Gunship Authorized
- Demolition Victor: Win 2 games of Demolition | Expiration: 45mins of time alive in the game.
- Hardcore TDM Victor: Win 2 games of Hardcore TDM | Expiration: 45mins of time alive in the game.
- S&D Blood Bath: Get 3 kills in one round of S&D | Expiration: 40mins of time alive in the game.
- Demolition Fury: Get 14 kills in Demolition | Expiration: 40mins of time alive in the game.
- CTF Hurricane: Capture 5 flags in CTF | Expiration: 1hr of time alive in the game.
- Headquarters Hurricane
- Sabotage Warrior
- Domination Warlord
- Sabotage Colossus
- No examples at this time.
Face Paint (21)
18. Black Widow
Dusty - 250cP
Ice - 250cP
Red - 250cP
Olive - 250cP
Nevada - 250cP
Sahara - 250cP
ERDL - 250cP
Tiger - 250cP
Berlin - 250cP
Siberia - 250cP
Yukon - 250 cP
Woodland - 250 cP
Flora - 250 cP
Gold - Unlocked at 14th prestige
GamesRadar Customization HD
G4tv Customization Commentary
G4tv Multiplayer Maps in High Def Video
Gametrailers Multiplayer Event Interview
Part 1 - Black Ops Interview with Dan Suarez
Part 2 - Black Ops Interview with Dan Suarez
Part 3 - Black Ops Interview with Dan Suarez
Seananners plays multiplayer
Hutch plays multiplayer
Wager Match gameplay footage
Black Ops Multiplayer Gameplay M16 Ballistic Knife
Call of Duty: Black Ops Multiplayer Gameplay - Cracked
Call of Duty: Black Ops Multiplayer Gameplay - Summit
Call of Duty: Black Ops Multiplayer Gameplay - Launch Pad
Call of Duty: Black Ops Multiplayer interview on Jungle map
Call of Duty: Back Ops Campaign interview on Kowloon
The Floating Apple of Doom
ZOMBIE CO-OP MODE
- The very popular zombie co-op mode from WAW has been confirmed to be making a triumphant return in Black Ops.
- The four original maps from World at War have been cobfirmed to make a return in the "Hardened" and "Prestige" modes from day one. The graphics along with the physics have been updated to the new Black Ops engine.
- Two new maps have been confirmed to be added to the line up: Kino der Toten, and "Five"(Pentagon).
Kino der Toten
- New map for Black Ops, takes place in an abandoned nazi theater.
- Unlocked from the beginning
- The weapons that have been seen in play on the new map are a mix of some classics (MP40 has been seen) and new Black Ops weapons (M14, MPL, Stakeout, Olympia, and MP5K)
- Map incorporates new emplaced sentry weapon, and elevator system
- Characters from WaW will be making a return in the Kino der Toten.
- Teleporter, power, and perk machines have been shown to make a return.
- New map design for Black Ops, takes place in the Pentagon
- To unlock you must complete the campaign
- New characters have been unveiled as John F. Kennedy, Fidel Castro, Richard Nixon, and Robert McNamara.
- Map design incorporates new elevator design that can be operated for 250 points
- New special zombie "Pentagon Thief" that steals players load outs
Dead Ops Arcade
- Brand new game mode
- Plays much like a top down version of the classic zombie horde mode.
- To unlock you must continually press the LT and RT repeatedly until you are free from your chair, go to the computer and type in Rusalka, CD, and then DOA
Assorted Zombie Info
- New zombie designs have been shown as new "crawler" zombies, and "Pentagon Thief"
- New special weapon called the thundergun has been seen in footage.
- Perk machines, power switches, mystery box, Pack-A-Punch machine, and defensive barriers/posts are all returning
- Quick Revive has a new attribute in solo mode, when purchased for 500 points you will now have the ability to go down and revive yourself. When you are downed your character pulls out akimbo upgraded 1911s that fire grenades.
Confirmed Locations –
Vietnam, Cuba, the Arctic, Laos and Russia
Confirmed Factions --
- Studies and Observation Group
- 1st Cavalry Division
- North Vietnamese Army
- Viet Cong
- Russian Forces
- 1.1 M1911A1
- 1.2 Colt Python
- 1.3 Makarov PM
- 1.4 CZ-75
- 1.5 ASP
2 Submachine Guns
- 2.1 MAC-11
- 2.2 Heckler & Koch MP5K Prototype
- 2.3 Sa. Vz.61 Skorpion
- 2.4 SITES Spectre M4
- 2.5 PM-63 RAK
- 2.6 IMI Uzi
- 2.7 Walther MPL
- 2.8 OTs-02 Kiparis
- 2.9 AKS-74U
3 Assault Rifles
- 3.1 FAMAS F1 FELIN
- 3.2 AK-47
- 3.3 IMI Galil ARM
- 3.4 Steyr AUG
- 3.5 Colt Commando
- 3.6 M16
- 3.7 M14 Rifle
- 3.8 Heckler & Koch G11
- 3.9 FN FAL
- 3.10 Enfield XL64
- 4.1 Franchi SPAS-12
- 4.2 Ithaca 37 Trench Gun
- 4.3 KS-23
- 4.4 Olympia Over and Under Shotgun
- 4.5 High Standard Model 10
- 4.6 Model 1887
5 Machine Guns
- 5.1 RPK-74
- 5.2 Heckler & Koch HK-21E
- 5.3 Stoner 63
- 5.4 GE M134 Minigun
- 5.5 M60
6 Sniper Rifles
- 6.1 Accuracy International Arctic Warfare/L96A1
- 6.2 Heckler and Koch PSG-1
- 6.3 SVD Dragunov
- 6.4 Walther WA 2000
- 7.1 RPG-7
- 7.2 XM191/M202 Grim Reaper
- 7.3 M72 LAW
- 7.4 China Lake grenade launcher
8 Miscellaneous Weapons
- 8.1 Crossbow
- 8.2 Ballistic Knife
9 Emplaced Weapons
- 9.1 M60
- 9.2 M134 Minigun
- 9.3 Browning M2HB
- 9.4 Unknown MANPADS
10 Grenades and Equipment
- 10.1 M67
- 10.2 Semtex
- 10.3 Tomahawk
- 10.4 Willy Pete
- 10.5 Nova Gas
- 10.6 Flashbang
- 10.7 Concussion
- 10.8 Decoy
- 10.9 Jammer
- 10.10 Motion Sensor
- 10.11 Tactical Insertion
- 10.12 C4
- 10.13 Claymore
- 10.14 Camera Spike
11 Attachments (Note: some of these attachments only work on certain weapons)
- 12.1 M203 grenade launcher
- 12.2 Extended Mag
- 12.3 Dual Mag
- 12.4 ACOG Sight
- 12.5 Red Dot Sight
- 12.6 Reflex Sight
- 12.7 Masterkey (An undermounted shotgun)
- 12.8 Flamethrower
- 12.9 Infra-red Scope
- 12.10 Grenade Launcher
- 12.11 Suppressor
- 12.12 Speed Reloader
- 12.13 Dual Wield
- 12.14 Snub Nose
- 12.15 Upgraded Iron sights
- 12.16 Grip/Vertical Fore Grip
- 12.17 Variable Power Scope
Black Ops Achievements
Sacrifice - Ensure your squad escapes safely from Cuba 10
Death to Dictators - Use a single round to bring down Castro 15
Vehicular Slaughter - Destroy all enemies on vehicles during the prison break 25
Give me liberty, or give me death - Escape Vorkuta 10
Slingshot Kid - Destroy all slingshot targets in 3 attempts 15
VIP Receive orders from Lancer - 10
A safer place - Sabatoge the Soviet space program 10
Tough Economy - Use no more than 6 TOW guided missiles to destroy the tanks in the defense of Khe Sanh 15
Looks don’t count - Break the seige in the battle of Khe Sanh 10
SOG Rules - Retrieve the dossier and the defector from Hue City 10
Raining Pain - Rack up a bodycount of 20 NVA using air support in Hue City 15
The Dragon Within - Kill 10 NVA with Dragon’s Breath rounds 15
Heavy Hand - Use the Grim Reaper to destroy the MG emplacement 15
Up close and personal - Silently take out 3 VC 15
Double Trouble - Use only dual wield weapons to escape Kowloon 10
Broken English - Escape Kowloon 10 Bronze NO
Lord Nelson - Destroy all targets and structures while making yo
Pathfinder - Guide the squad through the Soviet outpost without them getting killed 50
Mr. Black OP - Enter the Soviet relay station undetected 50
With extreme prejudice - Get to the POW compound in the Hind using only rockets 25
Russian bar-b-q - Incinerate 10 enemies with the flamethrower attachment in the POW compound 15
Light Foot - Escape the ship with 2:15 left on the timer in Veteran. 30
Some wounds never heal - Escape the past 10
I hate monkeys - Kill 7 monkeys in under 10 seconds in the Rebirth labs 15
No Leaks - Make it through the NOVA 6 gas without dying on Rebirth Island 50
Clarity - Crack the code 10
Double Whammy - Destroy both helicopters with one TOW guided missile from the deck of the ship 15
BLACK OP MASTER - Complete the campaign on Hardened or Veteran difficulty 100
Stand Down - Complete the campaign on any difficulty 35
Frag Master - Kill 5 enemies with a single frag grenade 15
Sally Likes Blood - Demonstrate killer economic sensibilities by taking down 3 enemies with a single bullet 15
Unconventional Warfare - Use the explosive bolts to kill 30 enemies 15
Down and Dirty - Complete “SOG” and “The Defector” on Veteran difficulty 25
It’s your funeral - Complete “Numbers,” “Project Nova” and “Victor Charlie” on Veteran difficulty 25
Cold Warrior - Complete “Operation 40″, “Vorkuta”, and “Executive Order” on Veteran difficulty 25
Not Today - Complete “Crash Site,” “WMD” and “Payback” on Veteran difficulty 25
Burn Notice - Complete “Rebirth” and “Redemption” on Veteran difficulty 25
Closer Analysis - Find all the hidden intel 15
Matinee - Watch a film or clip with a friend 15
Gamblin’ Fool - Finish 5 Wager Matches “in the money” 20
You can do it - Reach rank 10 in Basic Training 15
The Collector - In Zombie mode, buy every weapon off the walls in a single game 20
See Me, Stab Me, Heal Me - Fire a Pack-a-Punched Ballistic Knife at a downed ally to revive them from a distance. 15
Hands Off the Merchandise - Kill the Pentagon thief before it can steal your load-out 20
Sacrificial Lamb - Kill 6 zombies after getting shot by a Pack-a-Punched Crossbow bolt 15
“Insert Coin” - Access the terminal and battle the forces of the Cosmic Silverback in Dead Ops Arcade 10
Easy Rhino - In Dead Ops Arcade, use a Speed Boost to blast through 20 or more enemies at one time 5
Just ask me nicely - Break free from the torture chair. 15
Eaten by a Grue - Play Zork on the terminal. 15
9/19 - New information on flak jacket added in recent information section.
9/20 - New Information for Hardline pro added to perk information.
9/20 - New information on sticks and stones added to corresponding location, New wager match info added to 'new info' section.
9/24 - Updated contract information.
9/25 - New Information concerning people who leave games early or "dashboard" before games end added to recent info section.
9/25 - New information regarding classified weapons added to recent info section.
9/25 - New information regarding emblems/layers/backgrounds added to recent info section.
9/27 - New information on how many maps will be in MP added to recent info section.
9/27 - New maps added to map section, information is courtesy of ios37
9/27 - FAQ question regarding zombies has been updated.
9/28 - New attachments added to weapons list.
9/28 - New objective information added to recent info section.
9/28 - GTTV Information added to top of post.
9/28 - Interactive map info added to recently added info section.
9/29 - Zombie information updated in FAQ section
9/29 - New information regarding zombies added to recent info section.
10/1 - Contract info updated
10/1 - New information added to recent info section.
10/1 - Achievement list added
10/1 - Classified sniper rifle (PSG-1) added to weapons list.
10/4 - Prestige information added to recent info section.
10/5 - Zombie info added to recent info section.
10/6 - Party chat information added to recent info section.
10/6 - Added Pro Perks to perk section.
10/8 - Added new videos to video section.
10/12 - Added 1887 shotgun to weapons section.
10/12 - Removed pro perks until a more reliable source is found.
10/12 - 2 videos added to video section.
10/12 - Leaderboard info added.
10/13 - Variable power scope info added to attachments and recent info section.
10/14 - Added prestige info to recent info section.
10/14 - Added pro perk info to recent info section.
10/14 - Added info about sound fx, the cz-75, and the final kill cam in the recent info section.
10/15 - Added Havana and Jungle info to multiplayer map section.
10/18 - Multiple sections updated.
10/18 - Clan tag info added to recent info section.
10/18 - Beta info updated in faq section
10/19 - Added maps to map section.
10/21 - Maps updated for correct information
10/21 - Updated multiplayer game types.
10/23 - Added top prestige info to recent info section.
10/24 - Added purchasing information to recent info section.
10/26 - Added Pro Perk Challenge section.
10/28 - Added pro peks to perk list.
10/28 - Updated FAQ section.
10/30 - Added info about friends list to recent info section.
11/02 - Updated achievements list
11/02 - Updated weapon camo list
11/02 - Updated face camo list
11/02 - Updated ghost pro perk info
11/02 - Added zombie section
11/02 - Added dead ops information to recent info section.
11/02 - Moved recent info section for more convenient viewing.
11/02 - Updated zombie info section.
I want to thank Ik0n from the blackops forum for the original layout and information compiling for most of the list. I also want to thank ios37, MrMurderx1221, Cartonofsmokes, ShaGGy_UK, Ghosthound, HEH Edin, and Cable99 for all of their hard work in helping me keep this thread up to date with the latest information, and also keeping this thread alive when I was not able to bump it to the top. Everyone that has helped in suggestions and new information has been a great help and I am glad to see that the thread has helped many people. Keep up the great work guys
Per someones request here is the original link to Ik0ns list that is posted above, again all credit goes to Ik0n for compiling the information.[/hide]
My Gamertag: Sage Is Seri0us