:blink: I didn't even know Last Story came out. Wikipedia says it got extremely good ratings. Is it that good cause I was admittedly looking forward to that?
Came out at the end of January.
Haven't gotten around to playing it yet, but most people say that it's one of the top wii games (although people like Xenoblade more).
• The battle system looks complicated, but it's very easy to pick up and play, so even light users should enjoy it. It has a lot of variety and strategic depth.
• The way the characters are always speaking really gives the sense that you are adventuring with your friends.
• The video tutorials make everything easy to understand.
• The ability to change accessories and the color of your equipment allows you to customize your character in fun ways.
• The story is very orthodox, but the dramatic event scenes do leave you eager to see what happens next.
• There are lots of places where you can move the camera around to look for things in dungeon and town areas, which is fun.
• The music that plays at key moments in the game is impressive.
10,10,9,9 - 38/40