This any any other scene with Hancock fangirling over Luffy.
Favorite One Piece scenes?
This any any other scene with Hancock fangirling over Luffy.
My favorite scene is when Robin is being questioned by Usopp on the boat when she first joins and when Usopp and Zoro talk about how they're the only two people who aren't fooled by Robin, Luffy does a Chopper imitation (with Robin's arms sprouted on his head for antlers).
The scene where Luffy punched the hell out of that Celestial Dragon motherlover. I still remember it like yesterday.
My favorite scene to this day is when Vivi is standing on the clock tower and looking at Crocodile being busted into the sky. She remembers the time when she read the paper on the Merry and learnt of the coming civil war. She explained the situation to Luffy, who replied that all he has to do is beat Crocodile's a**. Of course she shruggs it off at the time. But standing on the clock tower, she realizes, that Luffy actually kept his promise and did what she believed to be impossible. The moment is just so incredibly emotional.
-Luffy knocking the Celestial Dragon back to the Manga
-Akainu's "Oh shit face, when White Beard is behind him, before serving him a swift ass whoopin
-Zombie pushed back down
-Kuzan behind Dofla, I saw someone else posted it but it gave me chills cause it was a bit unexpected..
-Torching WG Flag, just epic.
-Lion Song on Kuma
-Luffy and Whitebeard Conversation plus Iva and Buggy's reaction were priceless.
probably a lot more, but ill keep it relatively short.
the scene where ivankov realizes that Dragon is luffys father!
The walk to Arlong Park…
The first scene that made me realize "Wow. One Piece is just phenomenal."
It was so awesome that I started squealing a bit out of excitement. My little brother had to tell me to shut up lol
Funniest scene:. The rest of the dinner is epic as well.
My favorite scene must be Robin saying she wants to live. I know I am not original…
The funniest scene for me is either
As for awesome/most emotional scenes I think everyone has covered them, there are too many to count, though I personally love the ending of Luffy vs. Crocodile; I don't think there's a single scene I can choose above the others.
Meeting Camie was hilarious. Brook comes up to Camie
Me: He's gonna ask to see her panties obviously
Brook: Can I borrow some money?
Oh my god I think I peed my pants laughing at that, so random but it fit perfectly xD
The Walk to Arlong Park is the scene that made me a fan of the series for life. Arlong Park in general was fantastic but that was the scene that completely hooked me.
And Usopp vs Chew was pretty much what made me realize that Usopp was my favorite Straw Hat and character in the series. In retrospect it really was the "make it or break it" moment for the character in my mind, and if he ended up faking his injuries and letting Chew get away then I probably would've written him off as simple comic relief right then and there. But the moment I began to realize that he was going to stand up and try to fight back was such an incredible "hell yeah" moment and the way he managed to pull off the victory was just awesome. I particularly love how in the dub he stands right up and shouts "STOP RIGHT THERE YOU SON OF A BITCH" right at him in a voice that really sold you on the fact that he was scared out of his mind but choosing to ignore that fear for the sake of the crew. Just so good.
It absolutely has to be when Jinbe gives Luffy the talk after Ace's Death about Luffy having to live life for what he has and not be destroyed by what he has lost. Absolutely golden, tear-jerking, and practical advice.
Well done Oda
The World's Gov Flat burned by Usopp, Epic sence….
the ones when zoro fights, he is my favorite character, nami have great scenes too and luffy, luffy vs ussop was great
thats so epic
My favorite scene is probably when luffy was fighting Don Krieg and he was like "whosngraveyard is this mine or yours" while he was yanking those bullets out
i like any scene that franky is in.
All my favorites follow a certain motif.
- arlong is built to be a super strong fish boss -> luffy sends him flying into a wall
- everyone thinks crocodile is invincible -> luffy finds his weakness and nearly knock him unconscious
- Bellamy thinks he's hot **** -> luffy puts a dent in his face
- eneru is a God -> luffy breaks a good amount of his ribs
- luffy is no match blueno's shave and iron body techniques -> luffy goes 2nd gear and fight isn't even close
The Bellamy punch was probably my favorite of them all.
It s my funny favourite sense
and nami swan have bath
So many moments. Hmm.. Well Shanks speech in Marineford comes to mind, Brook cutting down the spider monkey in thriller bark, Mr.2 standing up for luffy in Impel down, Zoro's sacrifice in Sab. Archipelago. Lol Way too many. Luffy bs Blueno gets me every time and so does the fight with Rob Lucci. Usopp's seperation in water 7 kinda made me tear up a bit sam with the Merry's funeral.
Robin => "I want to LIVE" So emotional !
here are just a few good ones:
the barrel ceremony/vow
riding the knockup stream to skypiea
usop's flight on the arc maxim
enels wtf face when fighting luffy
usop talking with sogeking inside his head in TB
everything with bon kurei in impel down
ivankov's giant face
when luffy frees Ave from execution
zoro getting on the wrong ship
zoro owns hordy under water
For me the funniest scene was when Sogeking was first introduced, his Song is just unforgettable.
The most badass scene was in the end of episode 377, when Zoro took the pain of Luffy from Kuma. That was just really badass from Zoro
I hated that Tenryuubito punching scene so much when it was adaptated. Loved it in the manga, though. The one at TB is hilarious, though, one of my favorite funny moments.
1. Genzo hugging Nami to stop fighting, Nami stabbing her arm due to her anger at Arlong and asking Luffy for help
2. Zoro crying and making a promise to Luffy that he will never lose again and saying "Got problem with that, Pirate King?"
3. Sanji thanking and saying goodbyes to his co cooks and owner Zeff in a shitty manner "Owner Zeff! All this time, I owe you a hell of a lot! What you've done for me, I shall never forget! 'Til we meet again, you freakin' bastards!!
4. Doctorine fulfilling Dr. Hiluluk's promise to Chopper by spreading his invented dirt into the snow which becomes a beautiful pink sakura, as Doctorine's farewell to Chopper
5. Strawhat's leaving Arabasta and raising their hands with "x" sign as their answer to Vivi's question "But if we ever meet again, Will you still call me your nakama?
6. Going Merry riding on a Knocked up stream, Strawhat's Adventure to Skypeia
7. Robin saying goodbye to Strawhat's and Zoro telling Luffy to grab Robin (Water 7 Arc)
8. Luffy asking Sogeking to burn World Goverment's Flag and Robin's outburst " I wanna live! Please take me out to the sea with you"
9.Upon hearing his nakama's anhillation in Enies Lobby by Buster Call, Franky saying to Luffy that he will not forgive him if he loses to Rob Lucci.
10. Merry's rescuing strawhats and her funeral
11. Strawhat's Combo's in fighting Oz
12. Zoro asking Kuma to take his life instead of their captain's
13. Luffy reveals that they knew Laboon to Brook and Brook's saying that he's glad that he is alive.
14. Luffy punching a Celestial Dragon
15. Separation of the Strawhats at Sabaody.
16. Bon Kurei friendship and loyalty to Luffy helping him to rescue Ace
17. Ace death, and Luffy's "I still have my nakamas"
These are my favorite scenes all happened before time skip
Easily, Doflamingo's speech during Marineford war.
Anything with Brook, for sure.
The entire bath scene at the end of Alabasta.
Luffy shoving the zombie back into the ground when it climbs out.
Luffy "taming" the Cerberus zombie dog.
Robin grabbing a particular spot on Franky as they try and get him to join the crew.
And a bunch of others that aren't coming to me off the top of my head. There is just way too much awesome in One Piece.
Outside of anything involving Brook or Laboon…
-Scenes where Sanji is smiling like a kid and not because he's ogling some woman
-Usopp and Nami interactions. Because they're the most sane members and they agree on nearly everything in that regard.
-Scenes where things are not going according to Law's plan (to include all instances of him not understand why)
-ZOMBIE NIGHT!!! I thank the anime for this, I really do!
-Merry's funeral wails
-B-backflashes… YES I'M A HORRIBLE PERSON, BUT THOSE ARE SOME OF THE BEST SCENES!!
Zoro cutting Mr.1 is just amazing.
Some of my favorite scenes are when Sanji calls Zoro a marimo and they argue/fight, that stuff is comedy gold to me.
The march to Arlong Park. It remains one of the most memorable scenes in any anime for me. Like right up there with Goku going SS in DBZ.
Luffy beat the shit out of that celestial dragon.
Dr. Hiluluk making the epic speech as well as when they bid farewell to Going Merry will always be memorable.
Franky burning the prints
marineford war, this is my favorite part of that anime
-Luffy beats Kuro with the Gum Gum Bell.
-Gin punches Krieg in the gut, ending the Baratie arc.
-Luffy wrecks Arlong's Map Room.
-Smiling on the execution platform.
-Gum Gum Flower Arrangement
-Zoro Kills most of Boroque Works
-Gum Gum Storm
-"I Want to Live"
-Sogeking vs Spandam.
I agree, the Thriller Bark one was freakin hilarious.
This post is deleted!
This post is deleted!