I don't like this new series. Everything's gone wrong:
1. Kevin's new power is completely different from his old one. He absorbed energy. Now he can absorb anything he touches? What's up with that?
2. Kevin never showed any interest in Gwen in the first series. Granted, they were just kids back then, but they haven't seen each other in probably five years and suddenly he has a crush on Gwen? That's just silly.
3. One of the great parts of the original series is that Ben didn't know the names or the powers of the new aliens when he first donned their forms. Now, he suddenly shouts out their nicknames and knows all their powers the moment he changes into them? That's crap.
4. Max looks really weird in the new art style.
5. They've made the series a little more mature by adding death, but they're over dramatizing it… just a bit. I mean, they have a Forever Knight blow himself up and then RIGHT AWAY that fish alien guy dies? At least they could pace it out a bit. Plus, they don't even show a corpse on the fish guy. He just evaporated. What the heck?
6. I was kind of hoping they were going into space in this series.