This thread is dedicated to people making what they believe is the correct tier for One Piece Characters in Jump Ultimate Stars. Here's my list according to how well I use these characters alone and with help komas.
1. Monkey D. Luffy 8 koma: with pull back help koma from Jo-Jo's Bizzare adventure. This guy's amazing especially with his SELECT move. The kombo I use with the help koma from above deals ensane amounts of damage and is easily pulled off. Luffy doesn't even need to use specials either. He's just plain good!Death match rating= 5/5
2. Nico Robin 5 Koma: She could have made first if it wasn't for her lack of being able to dominate the stage like Luffy. Her up Special is one oof the best supers around! She is different therefore lots of people don't know what to expect. Her gaurd break may be the best in the entire game as well. It has good range and it works even if yor hit while using it. She also seems to get a special bar back faster than anyone I ever playedwith so she never seems to run out which is good because she uses it to autogaurd. Overall ico Robin is insanely under rated.Death match rating=4/5
3. Sanji 5 koma: this guy is insanely good! He combos like there's no tomorrow. I always end his combos with his up special confusing move at the edge. Almost no one recovers frm that. He can also combo from one special to the next really easily. Most people don't expect it and let their gaurd down. Death match rating=5/5
4. Roronoa Zoro 4 5 and 6 koma: He's all good! He is really powerful, has quick moves, and can easily ring out. His 5 Koma is by far the best if you can controll his counter move well. It does a sh*@ load of damage and it knocks them way WAY back. death match rating=3/5
5. Nami 4 koma: She is almost cheap, but I can't use her the way others do. I personally like using 6 koma Nami with 3 koma zoro. He kcocks the opponent above Nami and she uses her up special to deal 126 damage total to power and knowledge types (more to Laghter) This combo also works the exact same way with 6 koma Nico Robin.death match rating=1/5
6. Franky 5 koma: Poor Franky. Why did they make your hits so week when they should be the strongest of the bunch. He's slow and weak, but his combos are quite exellent! I personally find him like an impenetrable Tank. I just keep poking with his gun finger untill they get close and I combo then use that Jo Jo bring back guy (that also gives Franky a boost) to bring them back as I power up his Coup de Ventand blast them away. I like usine him so much better than Nami and I probably do use him better, but there would be an uprising if Nami was at the bottom when a lot of you will put her on top. Death match rating=4/5
There's my choises. You can comment on them and/or make your own list!