Okay, some ground rules.
1. Let's keep this civil.
2. No flaming, bashing, etc. That includes myself.
3. No belittling or saying you "owned, pwned, etc." someone.
4. RESPECT EVERYONE'S OPINION, even if you think it's not true.
5. If you have nothing positive to say, don't post it.
Okay, facts we know:
1. Shanks uses a sword.
2. Shanks was a rival of Mihawk in the past.
3. Shanks lost his arm and spent many months training to use his other arm.
4. Shanks and Mihawk have not fought since Shanks lost his arm.
5. Mihawk currently holds the World's Strongest Swordsman title.
6. Mihawk is a Shichibukai, an employee of the WG.
7. Shanks is a Yonkou, who are in opposition to the WG.
8. The Yonkou are considered the World's Greatest Pirates.
9. There is a balance of power between the Shichibukai, the Yonkou, and the Marine HQ.
10. Mihawk refuses to fight Shanks anymore.
11. The Marines and the Shichibukai are equal in power.
What we DO NOT know:
1. When Mihawk recieved his title.
2. If Shanks fights in any other way than swordsmanship.
3. If the balance of power is Shichibukai + Marines = Yonkou, or Shichibukai = Marines = Yonkou.
4. If Mihawk and Shanks fought again, if Shanks could take or debunk the title (meaning they are still equal).
5. If Shanks really cares about having the title or not.
Now, let's begin.
Personally, I think if Mihawk and Shanks fought again, it's possible that at the very least, the title would be debunked. If Shanks trained hard enough with his right arm and regained the skills he had lost, it would still put Shanks at an equal level.
Discuss, and keep it civil.