+ Reply to Thread
Page 376 of 428 FirstFirst ... 276 326 366 374 375 376 377 378 386 426 ... LastLast
Results 7,501 to 7,520 of 8552

Thread: The PlayStation Thread

Default Re: The PlayStation 4/PS3/Vita Thread

what the fuck is wattam xD

the playstation twitter just showed that Suikoden1&2 is coming to PS3/Vita...i never played the series before..i might have to look at this game
    <Avi Drawing Credit to PirateNeko
    My DeviantArt:http://mediafan658.deviantart.com/
    My FC is 3308-4620-6155

Quote Originally Posted by KaizokuFan22 View Post
    the playstation twitter just showed that Suikoden1&2 is coming to PS3/Vita...i never played the series before..i might have to look at this game
    I'm so happy about this! I'd almost given up but looks like Konami was listening.

MALKIOR THE DESTROYER KaizokuJinbei's Avatar

FF7 with upscaled original graphics for PS4
    PSN: Ryuunaga, Nintendo Switch Friend ID: SW-1971-9767-4001, Steam: Malkior7, 3DS FC: 4167-5777-1464

FF VII port to ps4, but it doesn't really look updated at all lol

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Yep, it's just the remastered pc version. The fuck's even the point. There was already the PSOne classics version anyways

just classic square guys :D nothing to complain about "please be excited"

Why would they even bother making a trailer.

Discovered Stowaway MajinArekkusu's Avatar

The final fantasy 7 pc port to ps4 reveal, was the biggest troll moment all year. Classic squenix.
    To support Viz and SHUEISHAs MANGA Plus service hosting all Jump manga for FREE, WORLDWIDE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version.

I'm still not sure about what No Man's sky is. What exactly do you do in that game? Just fly around?

I didn't watch it but just thinking about a PS1 to PC to PS4 port is kind of funny. Though they might have the original code still so it could just be them adjusting settings in there and putting it on the PS4. The problem with this is that the 3D FF games are so reliant on prerendered backgrounds and they look awful at higher resolutions.

Discovered Stowaway MajinArekkusu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Black Leg View Post
    I'm still not sure about what No Man's sky is. What exactly do you do in that game? Just fly around?
    So far that's been all they showed. Always just flying around, talking about how you will never explore all planets and playing some cool music to sure beautiful looking environments, but seemingly nothing there of substance to do. I think it will be a complete overhyped bomb like destiny was.
    To support Viz and SHUEISHAs MANGA Plus service hosting all Jump manga for FREE, WORLDWIDE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.

Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthAsthma View Post
    What is going on Uncharted 4 real time gameplay? footage streaming right now, how didn't I know about this playstation event.

http://www.twitch.tv/playstation
    You must not have seen the advertisements on PSN, the website, or the forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

EA is offering 3 free games on 3 different platforms.

- Mirror's Edge
    - Need For Speed: Most Wanted
    - Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare.

http://www.theverge.com/2014/12/6/73...or-playstation
    Offer is valid this weekend only — specifically, from now until 9PM ET / 6PM PT Sunday, according to the official PlayStation Twitter account.
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting

Quote Originally Posted by KaizokuFan22 View Post
    About fucking time. I bought a damn psp to play suikoden 2 and it never came!
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

I'm confused why they were throwing Suikoden 1 in with this annoucement like both titles were a big deal when... we've had the first one as a PS1 classic for years. Heck, I got it back in like 2010/2011 for 3 bucks during a PSN sale.

Quote Originally Posted by Robby View Post
    About fucking time. I bought a damn psp to play suikoden 2 and it never came!
    Well, now all you have to do is buy a Vita.

Quote Originally Posted by Green_vs_Red View Post
    You must not have seen the advertisements on PSN, the website, or the forum.
    Haha between Dragon Age and studying I didn't really read any news :D, I only learned about it through friends messaging me.

Can we open a Fuck You Square-Enix thread?

Quote Originally Posted by Kishido View Post
    Can we open a Fuck You Square-Enix thread?
    Isn't that what we have the Final Fantasy thread for, seeing as how all their problems over the last 14 years or so have been with the franchise.

Despite no new information on it and not showing up at the PS Experience Conference apparently the Last Guardian is still alive and kicking....in some untold form.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/las.../1100-6424153/

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information