Closed Thread
Page 5 of 706 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 505 ... LastLast

Thread: Random News Article Discussion

Default Re: Random News Article Thread / Discussion

ok, the first kid, the christmas brat, needs some serios action. But I somehow dout the police will help. He needs to see a councler or a doctor.

The second kid; these are the type of kids we have tp protect from the media. (violent TV etc,) because they are too stupid to diferenciate the difference between reality and make believe.

Those robbers are freaking stupid though. good god, running away from a twerp in a costume. lol Maybe they can't tell real from make believe either. :P

For god sake's the kid is 4 years old. He didn't know any better. Hell, when I was 4 years old I thought Teenage muntant ninja turtles were real. I was impressed by the kids actions though lol.

As for the first story, I voted yes. At first I was like what the hell?! Then I read down and saw he punched a police officer! What the hell?! Still I have to blame the mother partially on this also. I mean she's 27 years old. That means she was 15, use a condom.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.allsunday
    Nice job jumping on the bandwagon there Aethos, I can only wish I was as cool as you

Quote Originally Posted by captain usopp View Post
    ok, the first kid, the christmas brat, needs some serios action. But I somehow dout the police will help. He needs to see a councler or a doctor.

The second kid; these are the type of kids we have tp protect from the media. (violent TV etc,) because they are too stupid to diferenciate the difference between reality and make believe.

Those robbers are freaking stupid though. good god, running away from a twerp in a costume. lol Maybe they can't tell real from make believe either. :P

WTF

he doesn't need to be shunned from TV he needs to be taught the difference by his idiot parents

Fighting off leukaemia :( ChopChopCannon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Taleran View Post
    WTF

he doesn't need to be shunned from TV he needs to be taught the difference by his idiot parents
    Fuck that, I can see the kid becoming the next Jesus.
    Holy hole in a doughnut, Batman!

Quote Originally Posted by Le Lawliet View Post
    Whatever happened to punishing your kids by putting them out in busy streets and having them hold cardboard signs that say something about them screwing up in school?

Hey I remember that! I think it was here in Oklahoma. Ahh..just makes me so proud to be born and raised here. We know how to displine our children down here. Poor child, I bet that humilation will last the rest of her life.

As of 7 hours ago, Smoking is banned in Ohio! YOSHA!

Those people can take that crap outside in the cold now if they have to poison their lungs so damn bad. I was quite surprised that you aren't even allowed to smoke in your car tho.

Hooray for smokeless Ohio, and for the snow i'm getting right now!

I think Ali is a better emcee then about 95% of the rappers on tv.

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer AWB's Avatar

First Michael Richards insults an audience member by spewing the N-word, now Rose O'Donnell insults one of her guests by mocking them for their chinese accent.

This happened a few days ago, but it's her recent apology that has gotten this story attention.
    http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/a...15014/1046/ENT

aw, poor rosie. This was different, she didn't mean anything. She didn't know any better. I didn't know. I'm sure a lot of people don't know. I've been in this situation before.

I remember in grade one, a girl was on the other side of the merry go round, and fell off. well I couldn't see her, I just thought it was funny that she fell, so I instintivly gave out a laugh. Then all the girls turned at me, and gave me dirty looks and told me I was mean. Aperently, the girl got hurt, though I could not see at the time. I wouldn't have laughed or thought it was funny, had I known she was hurt. I wasn't intending to be mean. Though, to this day, I still feel bad.

anyways, I don't think it was a problem, and I think her apology was acceptable too.

Time Magazine's Person of the Year is unexpected.

Quote Originally Posted by captain usopp View Post
    aw, poor rosie. This was different, she didn't mean anything. She didn't know any better. I didn't know. I'm sure a lot of people don't know. I've been in this situation before.

I remember in grade one, a girl was on the other side of the merry go round, and fell off. well I couldn't see her, I just thought it was funny that she fell, so I instintivly gave out a laugh. Then all the girls turned at me, and gave me dirty looks and told me I was mean. Aperently, the girl got hurt, though I could not see at the time. I wouldn't have laughed or thought it was funny, had I known she was hurt. I wasn't intending to be mean. Though, to this day, I still feel bad.

anyways, I don't think it was a problem, and I think her apology was acceptable too.

please don't go into this hypocritical nonsense

one person does it they deserved to be shunned

another person you like more does it and oooo they didn't really mean it and they apologized better......wow just wow

this one the other hand will make your mind spin

http://cbs2chicago.com/local/local_story_348001946.html

I've never trusted a teacher in my life and after seeing this it will stay that way. That kid made the right choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Cochise View Post
    I've never trusted a teacher in my life and after seeing this it will stay that way. That kid made the right choice.
    Indeed. You usually expect stuff like that from cops, not teachers.

Brawl FC: 3823 8204 8139

It is different taleran. The first one was intentional slander meant to hurt.
    The second one was an inoccent joke by a naive individual, who did not know the effects of what she was saying.

The first guy knew the N word was offensive before he used it. The second one, did not know those words were offensive.

Richards, however, was enraged at the time. Compare to Rosie who was just trying to crack a joke. Just because you instinctively make fun of something or laugh doesn't make it justifiable. I'm sure Rosie didn't mean it, but hell, Richards didn't mean it either, just that he was blinded by rage.

I trust some of my teachers. I just totally despise the adminstration at my school and some of the teachers. I have observed with my own eyes and strongly believe that my health teacher is like gender biased towards girls (and he's probably a rapist ) but unfortunately I don't have any concrete evidence to present to the administration. Either way, I wouldn't turn in a gun to that guy or the administration.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20061219/...premarital_sex

that isn't random or interesting though, thats just common knowledge

In other news, scientists confirmed that yes, the sky is indeed still blue.
    DISCLAIMER: The preceding post was the opinions of Nate, and should be taken as his two cents. Actual exchange rate may vary by location, see stores for details, void where prohibited under penalty of torture.

Closed Thread

Thread Information