+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: let's get some things straighten out

seems like you guys are somewhat interested, so here's the history behind the name.

einstein is my idol. i'm a physics major, and i think einstein was the smartest man alive. not just his contribution to physics, but also his life philosophy and other shit like that. plus he's a goofy man, that makes him twice the coolest physicist ever.

so based on that, everywhere i got i always use einztein as a nick. when i create email accounts or things like that. then one day my good friend told me to create a blog.

i'm a lazy bastard, so i told him im too lazy to register. him, being a good friend that he is, registered me on blogger.com as e1n.blogspot.com. the message he gave me was "you know, you always use einztein or shit like that, so i figured that's a short, catchy name. it's a good name, don't change it."

i fell in love with this name right away and started using it everytime. i mean, it starts with a smallcase e, my favorite letter of the alphabet, and it's short (3 characters only). i love short names, because they go straight to the point without any bullshit (like ben instead of benjamin). so i've been using the name since then. my friend never told me how to pronounce it, because it's only used online, and that's why i said it doesn't really have proper pronounciation.

then i found out about this dog in bebop named ein, and how my good friend is an avid bebop fan. so i guess it was sort of a joke that he played on me, naming me after an anime dog. but whatever, the name is cool, the dog is cool, and i saw an ein plushie i really want to get.

eDIT:

uh, you want me to do yaoi? 0_o

can i not? i don't like to say no to people, but yaoi still gives me the shivers, even though i'm starting to get used to it....

just in case you didnt already know, this was the picture that started all that yaoi fuss. and it was all because of that stupid gurneel.

and just so you know. this picture was NEVER meant to be a yaoi picture. ace is in no way leaning on sanji' crotch. it was just a flaw in my drawing.

Marred

:lol: I've seen that picture in your devart account... Still waiting for some new 'yaoi'. XD

Einstien rocks, your name rocks... Physics is hard as rocks... I mean - >.> <.< >.> Physics is great... yeah. ^_^;

I&#39;ve never really thought about what the name comes from. But it slightly hinted to the german way. ein = one
    Well, eins, really, because it&#39;s not in a sentence or anything. But still. :P

..::<3::..

xD Now I know why you&#39;re a Yaoi Artist :D Thanks for sharing. (I just joined AP then, that&#39;s why I didn&#39;t know where you get yaoi from.)

Originally posted by oceanizer@Apr 9 2005, 04:18 AM
    xD Now I know why you&#39;re a Yaoi Artist :D Thanks for sharing. (I just joined AP then, that&#39;s why I didn&#39;t know where you get yaoi from.)
    [snapback]27171[/snapback]
    no... now you know why they THOUGHT i was a yaoi artist.

Blade

Originally posted by e1n@Apr 9 2005, 04:03 AM

and just so you know. this picture was NEVER meant to be a yaoi picture. ace is in no way leaning on sanji&#39; crotch. it was just a flaw in my drawing.
    [snapback]27091[/snapback]
    Hahahaha, that IS Yaoi. I hate it aswell, but I still can&#39;t help find it funny that it turned out looking that way. It&#39;s the love hearts in Sanji&#39;s eyes that make it look like it, maybe people would turn a blind eye to the head against crotch thing if they weren&#39;t there.

HE WAS CALLING NAMI-SAN. DAMMIT.

if there were a dialogue it would have been "nami-shwaaaann&#33; the food is ready&#33;"

I have never capitalised your name, probably it feels easier to type e1n instead of having to hold down that shift button and typing that E.. XD

And I like by name as StrawHatLuffy as well, so I guess I am the same as you ;)

I hate when people write other things than Pepsi, Peps, Joker, Decorus and Carro. Because on IRC, they or pretty much the only things that are on my highlight list. Although, I don&#39;t like Peps either. But people won&#39;t stop saying it. I mean, how hard is it to write P and then push the tab button ?&#33; Gawd, it annoys me so much, sorry if someone feels hit. -_-

Originally posted by Pepsi@Apr 9 2005, 11:59 PM
    I hate when people write other things than Pepsi, Peps, Joker, Decorus and Carro. Because on IRC, they or pretty much the only things that are on my highlight list. Although, I don&#39;t like Peps either. But people won&#39;t stop saying it. I mean, how hard is it to write P and then push the tab button ?&#33; Gawd, it annoys me so much, sorry if someone feels hit. -_-
    [snapback]27677[/snapback]
    see? so i&#39;m not the only one who&#39;s picky about name.

For the record, I&#39;m cool with however people refer to my name, get creative.. I don&#39;t mind. :P

Battle, Franky, BF, B Franky, Battle F, upper or lower case, it&#39;s all good.

I could have said much worse things, but I tried to sound as nice as possible. It&#39;s just so annoying&#33;

Blade

Aslong as it isn&#39;t Blade-Baby (Kaiyraa from BukuJutsu.net..)

Well, my username sucks, so call me whatever you fell like (but be nice&#33; For a couple of years in elementary school, my nickname was "ass". Not funny.)
    That said, I respect your username-fetishes.

And back on topic: all hail e1n, the umbrella wielding, misunderstood-artist moderator&#33;

Originally posted by e1n+Apr 10 2005, 01:26 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(e1n &#064; Apr 10 2005, 01:26 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Pepsi@Apr 9 2005, 11:59 PM
    see? so i&#39;m not the only one who&#39;s picky about name.
    [/b][/quote]
    Nah, actually I&#39;m kinda picky about my name as well. Since I guess it is somewhat long, I don&#39;t mind RZ as much (though I&#39;d prefer the full spelling), it&#39;s when people type Rasengan Zoro that gets me. XD

:&#092; Poor Pepsi.

And The Daz, your username doesn&#39;t suck. I think it sounds kind of cool.

And The Daz, your username doesn&#39;t suck. I think it sounds kind of cool
    Thank you, it&#39;s nice to hear that...but sometimes I still feel that I picked the most un-original username you could create from "Daz Bones".
    Lately, I myself am associating "Daz" more with Dane or Daxter.

Tash

yeah I pronouce it as that dog s name with a french accent.

Can t wait for the yaoi fanart&#33; *_* Especially with e1n s perverted mind&#33;

I ve just noticed that Ace is drooling...

Meh, if Umbrella Man wants me to type his alterego with a lowercase "e", fine.

And as seeing how e1n is telling people how to address him, I&#39;ll do the same.
    You can address me as: Zio, Pimp Daddy Zio, Super Awesome-Bitchin&#39;-Cool-Deadly-Evil Zio...It goes on like this.
    Sometimes, a dead woman is a dead woman. Sometimes a giant black gorilla is just a giant black gorilla.

Stop reading into every little thing.

Marred

I’m sorry to admit, but random errors send me out of my mind&#33;&#33;&#33; ..For the most part though, I deal with it. :lol: JudasChrist has made it a tradition to tease me by misspelling my name… v___v

Originally posted by Rasengan Zero@Apr 10 2005, 11:32 AM
    And The Daz, your username doesn&#39;t suck. I think it sounds kind of cool.
    [snapback]27913[/snapback]
    I really like that name, but I haven&#39;t seen the anime where it&#39;s from.

e1n, XD pleeeeeeaaaaseee draw us some yaoi... pleeeez? *puts a cherry on top*

-sobs- Yes.. Poor me.. :(

I wouldn&#39;t mind if he drew some yuri, too. XD
    Mwahaha..

Hm.. Hope I didn&#39;t scare anyone with that. O_O

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information