+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Post AMVs YOU made

the best AMV of one piece i've seen has got to be by Manylemons - sail on, it was posted in a link by Kaizoku-fansubs saying its the best vid, and i really think it is. www.manylemons.co.uk if you havnt seen it yet, on the left clickon "sail on". These guys have also won some internet film making contests, so they're pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by Buuhan1
    Aww Vilda you bumped a perfectly old thread.
    Better that than start a new one. :glare:

Pirate Age (Under Construction)

Offtopic.

What is your avi and sig from Vil?

Daisuke CP9

Quote Originally Posted by bevin
    Normyk-- Thanks so much for all your reccomendations, you're a life saver. :) And I would LOVE to use Adobe Premiere but I am far from tech-savvy with my stuff and if the renew thingie didn't work I'd have to go back to using Movie Maker (which is making that little vein in my head pulse like a... something gross) and I just don't think I could do it. So I'm just saving myself the disappointment for now until I can afford to part with $700 for a program. :(

Anyway, I (temporarily) finished that new vid I was working on and figured I'd show it off. Still has subtitles (not much I can do about it right now, though), and some of the editing got a little screwy because, as I'm sure you'll notice, some of the clips started corrupting or something so they jump a little. So I was trying to edit the jumps out and my timing got messed up and I had to re-edit large sections of the video and then other ones kept corrupting and it was never ending, so instead of killing everything in the whole world I decided to call it done, odd edits and all. Whew! So yeah, pardon the occassional weirdness and I hope you like it.

http://wenchpress.com/bevin/vids/alabastarough2.wmv

--Bevin
    Whoa....That was spectacular! .Do you think you can make one about Water 7?

Ah, OP AMVs. There are some real crackers out there. I have a fair few on my comp, here's a list of must-haves.

Adventure In The Sky - Black Flys by Nicotine. This is a must-have because not only does the song rock but it features all the best Skypiea moments.

The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything - Name of the vid is the name of the song and it's by Relient K. The song ain't to everyone's liking but it has great timing and is really quite funny.

Blunder And Lightning - Haven't a clue about the song, I think someone said what it was earlier. Anyway, the sync on this is amazing and it's hilarious to boot.

Captain Hampton - Captin Hampton by The Aquabats. Hilarious. Awesome song that you can sing along to and a really well done vid.

Iron Chef - Ready Steady Go by Paul Oakenfold I think. Awesomely timed, the much superior Movie #4 vid. Must have this one.

One Piece Movie (simply titled) - Feel Good Inc. by Gorillaz. A kinda weak opening but finishes really, really strong. Good if you like Sanji.

These next two are my all time favourite AMVs. Ever. You owe it to yourself to watch them. Both by the same guy, both use pretty much the same song. One is a remix of the first. Fans of the Alabasta Arc, apply here.

Zoro Vs Ironman - Poison by Groove Coverage. This is Zoro vs Mr 1. And this video kicks ass. Bear in mind that it doesn't follow the precise order of the fight. Things have been re-ordered to better suit the song and such but don't worry, it all works out fine.

Luffy Vs Sandman - Poison Remix by Groove Coverage. Luffy vs Crocodile if you didn't guess. Again, this vid kicks ass and again, things have been re-ordered to better suit the song. Crocodile is defeated halfway through the vid. But it works well and the end effect is awesome.

If you want, I'll track down the links for all these vids.

I would welcome that if you could, Choppermon. :D

Gah! I did a whole long post of it but my comp crashed. I'll do it again shortly.

Okay, here goes. To apologise off the hoof, I can't find the Gorillaz vid just now.

Adventure In The Sky
    http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?vid_id=38557

The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything
    http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?vid_id=24741

Blunder And Lightning
    http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?vid_id=17791

Captain Hampton
    http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?vid_id=9117

Ready Steady Go
    http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?vid_id=85719

Zoro Vs Ironman
    http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?v=51542

Luffy Vs Sandman
    http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?v=52791

Default Re: One Piece AMV Thread

Quote Originally Posted by SRMChoppermon

Zoro Vs Ironman - Poison by Groove Coverage. This is Zoro vs Mr 1. And this video kicks ass. Bear in mind that it doesn't follow the precise order of the fight. Things have been re-ordered to better suit the song and such but don't worry, it all works out fine.
    that amv is pure sex.... I saw it way before I even got to Alabasta, so I had no idea what was going on... all I knew is that I was drooling over how ripped Zoro was in that episode (which I figured out later that was pretty much the enire episode lol) and I loved that song too, I actually took it into Premiere and ripped the audio to put in my itunes ^__^

Others that I love:

Eternal Rivalry - Unstoppable Nakama (song: Vanilla by Gackt)
    A Zoro & Sanji vid with awesome scenes from the Daveyback Fight... again, I saw this way back when I was still getting into One Piece... but I just love how nicely timed this vid is, and its also very sexeh! plus Gackt is pretty awesome...

ZoroxLuffy - Take Hold Of Me (song by The Calling)
    Yeah, it was more like a slideshow with doujin pics but I thought it was cute! In fact I spent a while taking screencaps of the pics.... and it took me forever to try to find that song, I fell in love with it... and then I figured out that I could rip the audio so that took care of that XD

Seta Ginny's vid was so pretty, I nearly cried! Very nicely done.

I can't seem to download Bevin's vid, any way to upload that again?

I've got some ideas for One Piece amvs.... I might use Adobe Premiere, but is there a better program to use for something like this?

anyway, here's my ideas...

Gamble Rumble - using the song Gamble Rumble by Move (from Initial D Third Stage movie) I wanted to do some really awesome fight scenes... really fast-paced, but not too much. I also wanted to play around with the some of the song lyrics themselves, since they use engrish every now and then. Not from any particular arc, i don't know if i want it in order, but I think it would be fun to do.

I want to make a Robin video after her past is animated. I don't know which song to use; What Hurts The Most by The Rascal Flatts, Fields of Innocence by Evanesence, Let Go by Frou Frou... which would seem like it fits better?

I Need A Hero - using the song Holding Out For A Hero by Frou Frou, I wanted to focus on Luffy, Zoro, Sanji and Usopp... I had it played out in my head, sorta. I'd use parts like where Sanji comes to save the day in Alabasta, Zoro saving Robin, appearance of Sogeking, Luffy fighting Arlong, etc... I've seen a Samurai Champloo vid done to this song, and I really loved the pacing to it. I've also seen a OP vid done to this song, but I still want to do my own... I didn't really like that one to be honest... the timing was pretty terrible.

If there were enough scenes, I'd do a ZoroxRobin video to Have You Got It In You? by Imogen Heap (Frou Frou)... dunno why, but everytime I hear that song, I think of them.

I'd probably also make OP amvs to Rent songs XD or any other musical I love

Quote Originally Posted by ritsu
    I love it! Do you have a clearer non-YouTube version of it?

Quote Originally Posted by LobStar
    I love it! Do you have a clearer non-YouTube version of it?
    yes ^^ here it is : Link

They put em in Smash Bros! Conekiller's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SRMChoppermon

Blunder And Lightning - Haven't a clue about the song, I think someone said what it was earlier. Anyway, the sync on this is amazing and it's hilarious to boot.
    A very good friend of mine made that one. The song is from the pilot episode of TaleSpin (called Plunder and Lightning) DonKarnage is one of the most flamoyant cartoon villains I've seen (till Bon-chan, of course)
    She also made a hilarious vid to Adam Sandler's Channukah song 2, but since it was a gift, she didn't post it to the net. I've been trying to convince her to upload it now that it's been at least 2 years.
    [
    Please visit my Deviant art gallery.
    There will be Punch and Pie!

Quote Originally Posted by pirateneko
    Seta Ginny's vid was so pretty, I nearly cried! Very nicely done.
    Aye! totally agree with you. Her vid is probably my most favorite to date :P
    great job! =)
    whats the name of the song btw?

EDIT: yeah i figured it out... doh.
    --

Amv of Luffy vs. Usopp

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTHgUFNc26M

if anyone knows what the name of the song in there, lemme know. much appreciated.
    Last edited by hyakamaru; June 8th, 2006 at 05:49 PM.

[B][SIZE=1]
    * For General (Non-Background) OP music, check this post.
    * For BGMs (Background) OP music, check Audity's post.

[COLOR=Sienna]If whatever you're looking for isnt there, THEN ask in the Music thread.

no

I'm thinking of making an amv with this song:
    http://www.badongo.com/file/822637

Quote Originally Posted by pirateneko
    I can't seem to download Bevin's vid, any way to upload that again?
    Someone was nice enough to uplaod it onto Youtube for me a while back, so you can see a more lq version of it there. I'm not sure why it won't work on my site, but you can still see it this way, anyway.

http://www3.youtube.com/watch?v=QJPW...earch=alabasta
    If you spoiler me, I will eat you with tater tots.

Whooo! My friend uploaded the Channukah song vid!

Go check it out! and please be sure to leave some nice comments!
    [

Thumbs up Re: One Piece AMV Thread

Here's another One Piece: Movie 4 AMV done to Nickelback's "Too Bad." It's very good and nicely edited. Check it out~!

Quote Originally Posted by Conekiller
    Whooo! My friend uploaded the Channukah song vid!

Go check it out! and please be sure to leave some nice comments!
    LOL, that was really good and funny! Your friend is really good. (And nice lip syncing.)

And I absolutly adore your AMVs, bevin. You rock. And Seta Ginny's pretty bad ass, too!

P.S. ~ If you click on my sig, it'll take you to my youtube account where you can see my 3 AMVs. *End of shameless plug*

the editing was a little rough, but i was cute (Zoro exploding wasa little anti-climactic, tho)
    [

I know :3 it was quicky.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information