+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: The problem with Franky joining.

Default The problem with Franky joining.

It's 100% sure that Franky is going to join! Though, there's a big problem with that. Everyone in the Mugiwara cares for each other, but there is quite the issue, who is Franky going to hang around with in the Mugiwara?

There wasn't any issues such as that when Zoro, Nami and Usopp joined the crew, they were picked by Luffy and he loves them the most, along with the cook Sanji... I had my doubts about Chopper, but he's so loving and kind too.

Usopp hangs around with Chopper, Nami chats with everyone, Sanji flirts and jokes, Zoro has his sarcastic comments, Luffy is... well, he's the captain and Usopp's best friend, Robin is such a friendly lady, etc...

What's Franky supposed to do? Smack cola bottles in the head of Chopper?

Default Re: The problem with Franky joining.

He and Zoro can flex and work out together.
    K-F|Jango

He will get along with everybody , he has already started to do so and i can perfectly picture him interacting essentially with Robin ,Sanji , Usopp and Chopper .
    "if you don't have a flame and just have some smoke, then i don't need you , burn sucker!"

He can play his famous one-chord songs and luffy can sing to them!

I can eventually see him being best friends with Ussop and Luffy. Since Luffy want a muscian, Franky could sing his ridicoulous songs to Luffy and the gang. That would probably help him and Luffy to bond closer together. As for Ussop, I could see them patching things up and starting to get along. They could talk about upgrading their weapons together and also possible ideas for upgrading the ship together with could also cause some hilarous arguments between the two. That's what I think may happen.

Brawl FC: 3823 8204 8139

You're right about that part, but he doesn't share the same way of nakamaship that the others do... ah well you get my point, but I can also imagine him together with the others, but not with Robin. That's just my view.

But certainly I could imagine his strange ways of doing things resulting in comic relief.

franky will hang around with usopp! xD

He gets along fine with Usopp as shown during the FF hideout scene, Chopper would most likely be in constant awe of his cyborg abilities, not to mention he already did far more for Robin than 90% of the guys she met during her 20 years prior to meeting the Strawhats, he helped rescue her, save her life and helped her make up her mind in the sea train. And Nami would have plenty of opportunities to beat his ass. Really I don't see the problem.

Franky is probably going to hang around with everybody. Sanji can make cola for him, with Usopp they will come up with lots of cool inventions, he can amaze Chopper with his features, he can play music for Luffy, he will always be in dept for Nami because the stolen money and he can play parent together with Robin, Franky being daddy and Robin being mommy of the crew.

All in fare though, it will take time to set up this kind of stuff, especially now as they are so many crew member alreayd. It wouldn't be fun if we knew before hand how we will get along with everybody.

Discovered Stowaway

hum, i don't really think there would be a problem here. Franky is a great shipwright and he would probably spend his time repairing/improving the new ship. I'm sure he'd hang around a lot with Usopp and they could give tricks to each other about new weapons, dials, etc.

I can also see him taking out his guitar out of nowhere where talking with other crewmemebers. That would be really nice, and i can imagine chooper-Ussop-Luffy just in front of him like pure fans... or not... lol

Hm, Franky just has taken care of Robin a few times (In the train, on Enies Lobby, and now at the bridge of hesitation), and he's on par with Usopp, so I see a possible friendship with Chopper, but IMO Franky could possibly become friends with every mugiwara. He's fitting to the mugiwaras ^^

9/2/2008

GolDragon

He and robin are about the same age so they will have an interaction between those two
    franky likes ussop and ussop chopper and luffy are the funmakers in the mugiwara team
    so it will be nice

I could also imagine the impressions Luffy and Ussop would do about Franky. I could see him spending most of his time with Ussop as they would probably come up with some sick weapons, maybe even a new sword for Zoro.

He and Robin are going to hook up...
    "Sheet! I am wet!"

I don't know how a cyborg and human would look. But they seemed to get along very well during the Enies Lobby arc. Franky seemed to really care about her. They also know about the acient weapons, so they would probably have a lot to discuss.

I know I'm beating a dead horse...
    I don't mind him joining, and I think he'll fit in fine with the crew.

Personally, I just don't care for his fighting style. It's the whole problem with having Superman on the Justice League- he breathes fire, shoots things from his arms and hands, has super strength, is impervious to bullets, etc.

You got a guy that can basically do anything. Kinda makes things less interesting because even if he is in a bind, Oda can always just write up some new cyborg power for him.

WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY Demon Days's Avatar

He could invent an X-ray for Sanji to see Nami in the shower. Or something.

But yeah, I can see him fitting in with Usopp, Chopper and Luffy.

We are just that damn maji Dragon Warrior Steve's Avatar

Robin was always reading books by herself, I'm sure it won't be a problem for Franky.

Franky's been getting along with everyone for a good two-dozen chapters or so now.

GunMetal: Debunked. He got his ass kicked by Lucci.

Franky and Usopp are a great combo, with one being a titan and the other a tiny weakling. One nearly naked and the other all covered up. And both are creative. They bonded, Sanji for some reason seems to get along with Frnaky. Franky admires the crew and their relationship to each other and their boat. He's in. he fits. Robin even loves him. You can tell the way she stares at him silently.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information