+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Monster

Default Re: Monster

Quote Originally Posted by MiyamotoMusashi View Post
    I just hope del Toro doesn´t do a Cameron
    What'd Cameron do that Del Toro shouldn't?

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Baroness View Post
    What'd Cameron do that Del Toro shouldn't?
    He talked about making a live action movie of Battle Angel Alita i think in 2008 or something, he already has the rights and so forth but then postponed it to 2017 or later because he decided to make the Avatar movies first. So, i am basically hoping that del Toro actually comes through instead of postponing it for his priority projects like the adaption of the H.P. Lovecraft novel, which is mentioned in the article, for example.

The Man Who Sold the World Dumhuvud's Avatar

Monster is probably my all-time favourite manga, and the anime is great too. I want to give Grimmer a hug.

It was really hard for me not to react audibly to these news. I'm so friggin' excited~

Quote Originally Posted by MiyamotoMusashi View Post
    He talked about making a live action movie of Battle Angel Alita i think in 2008 or something, he already has the rights and so forth but then postponed it to 2017 or later because he decided to make the Avatar movies first. So, i am basically hoping that del Toro actually comes through instead of postponing it for his priority projects like the adaption of the H.P. Lovecraft novel, which is mentioned in the article, for example.
    Actually, it was a lot further back then that when James Cameron started talking about doing a Battle Angel Alita movie. It's more like1998 maybe even earlier. So, let's hope this doesn't go that way too.

In the slums of heaven... I'm renting out a condo in hell though.

Monster is amazing.

If this tv series comes to pass it will be the greatest entertainment on the planet.
    Last edited by Zik; April 27th, 2013 at 11:06 PM.
    Zik Of The 7 Swords: Vision? What do you know about my vision? My vision would turn your world upside down, tear asunder your illusions, and send the sanctuary of your own ignorance crashing down around you. Now ask yourself, Are you ready to see that vision?
    Last.fm

ViVeriVeniversumVivusVici Zoronik's Avatar

Default You have to watch this ! [Monster]

I have just finished watching Monster.

This is by far the most interesting "whodunit" anime I ever seen, a true masterpiece seriously .

I ain't good at saying fancy words but let me be clear. This is anime is the best thing that can overcome you in your life.

I bet that anyone who have seen it can share the same opinion as me !
    Last edited by Zoronik; December 13th, 2013 at 08:05 AM.
    Like the gazelle from the hand of the hunter, like the bird from the hand of the fowler, free yourself

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information