+ Reply to Thread
Page 156 of 156 FirstFirst ... 56 106 146 154 155 156
Results 3,101 to 3,110 of 3110

Thread: One Liner Questions

Default Re: One Liner Questions

I use Notepad++ for nearly anything programming or simple text editing related. I do think it's kind of a pain to set up compiling from within the program but if you're willing to work to do it I like the program a lot. For what little C++ stuff I've done I've used GCC.

Thanks, I'm familiar and comfortable with Notepad++ for text editing, but haven't really tried using it as an IDE before.

Anyone know any high calorie foods in Japan?

Is it just me or are Japanese foods just not high calorie? Even when I eat the supposed high calorie foods I'm still losing weight.

I'm 21 6"2' and dropped from 74kg to 64kg in Japan and still dropping I think.

Does anyone know of any places based in Singapore that will sell used books internationally? I'm looking for a manga series that was translated to English in Singapore but the company doesn't exist anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by desa View Post
    I was trying the different themes of the forum on my laptop. After having choose Mobile I ended up being unable to go back to general settings to pick another one. Anyone knows how to do that? EDIT: Found the solution.
    I seem to have run into the same problem you did, but have thus far been unable to find the solution. Mind sharing your method?

Quote Originally Posted by MDLatqp View Post
    I seem to have run into the same problem you did, but have thus far been unable to find the solution. Mind sharing your method?
    Go all the way down where all the copyrights are
    In the last line you should see " Mobile style by Dartho" and "Default style"
    Click on "default style" don't change the page it's only applied on this specific page
    Now go all the way down again
    In the gray area on the left there's "contact us" "Arlong park" "top" and in the right there's a box to choose theme. You might think you are in retro theme already. You are not. Pick a theme.

Now all the page are normal again and you can go to settings to set the theme you want permanently.

Don't mess with the Law if you don't have an Ace up your sleeve.

Quote Originally Posted by desa View Post
    Go all the way down where all the copyrights are
    In the last line you should see " Mobile style by Dartho" and "Default style"
    Click on "default style" don't change the page it's only applied on this specific page
    Now go all the way down again
    In the gray area on the left there's "contact us" "Arlong park" "top" and in the right there's a box to choose theme. You might think you are in retro theme already. You are not. Pick a theme.

Now all the page are normal again and you can go to settings to set the theme you want permanently.
    You're the best ever - it worked! Thanks very much!

Quote Originally Posted by MDLatqp View Post
    You're the best ever - it worked! Thanks very much!
    No problem. It took me a long time to finally find the trick. Just make sure you changed the theme permanently in your general settings.

Don't mess with the Law if you don't have an Ace up your sleeve.

I'm having a weird-ass issue with OBS Studio. So initially I had an issue with not getting a preview (and also the recordings not working) with SWAT 3, which I can understand since it's kind of an old game. I messed around with it a bit and got it working but I'm not entirely sure what fixed it. Now I'm trying to record the Retroarch emulator suite and the weird thing is is that when the OBS program is focused with the game on the other monitor (paused) the preview will show the game. But as soon as I click back into the game and take focus from OBS the preview goes black. If I try recording I also just get a black video. I've tried looking for fixes to getting a black screen but nothing's worked. The program uses Vulkan and I figured that might be an issue but I'm using monitor or window capture which should work, and the fact that it will show the game when it's not focused but OBS is is what's making me wonder what could be causing this.

I'm trying to post a big long post with images and such on the "manga" section of the forum and I'm getting an "error 413 entity requested too large". The image are uploaded on imgur.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information