+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Which CP9 are you? (quiz)

Default Re: Which CP9 are you? (quiz)

Jabura
    Doriki: 2,180
    Power: Dog Dog Fruit - Model Wolf
    Opponent: Sogeking
    Jabura is Lucci's rival; intelligent, but very competitive. He prefers to kill his prey quickly and mercifully.

28 other people got this result!
    This quiz has been taken 208 times.
    13% of people had this result.

So somebody got Jabura! Yay!
    President of A.I.D.S.

I got kaku...(Im nothing like him)

Holy shit...
    this quiz has been taken...215 TIMES!
    President of A.I.D.S.

Kaku
    Doriki: 2,200
    Power: Bull Bull Fruit - Model Giraffe, rankyaku/swords
    Opponent: Zoro
    Kaku is the second-most powerful CP9 member, and a master of rankyaku. He enjoys fighting, and seems to be the most level-headed assassin; nevertheless, he sometimes lets other people's remarks get to him.

Well... That wasn't the result I was expecting, I'll give it that. (Not that I was really expecting one actually)

A BEAR holding a SHARK! Bear+Shark4Ever's Avatar

I got Jabura too!

Got Blueno seems about right but i really must protest on one thing labeling Blueno as one of the nastiest CP9 members i mean wtf ?

hes by no means a saint but ranking him among people like Nero and Luchi who just loves to kill just because they like to see blood and suffering and jerks like spandam who wouldnt hesitate to doom an entire island of marines just so that he doesnt have to admit his mistake seems a little weird.

as i saw it he and Jabura seemed to be some of the "nicer" people in the CP9....

Yeah, some questions are kinda give-aways, but what else do you expect? :D

Tried to take the quiz as unbiased as I could and got Spandam. *pathetic*

Jabura
    Doriki: 2,180
    Power: Dog Dog Fruit - Model Wolf
    Opponent: Sogeking
    Jabura is Lucci's rival; intelligent, but very competitive. He prefers to kill his prey quickly and mercifully.

30 other people got this result!
    This quiz has been taken 258 times.
    12% of people had this result.

I got Jyabura. He's my favorite but his scar in the pic looks so messed up.

i got spandam XD

The picture of Jabura sucks...
    But oh well.
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfwood
    Got Blueno seems about right but i really must protest on one thing labeling Blueno as one of the nastiest CP9 members i mean wtf ?

hes by no means a saint but ranking him among people like Nero and Luchi who just loves to kill just because they like to see blood and suffering and jerks like spandam who wouldnt hesitate to doom an entire island of marines just so that he doesnt have to admit his mistake seems a little weird.

as i saw it he and Jabura seemed to be some of the "nicer" people in the CP9....
    Spandam is a bastard, I'll give you that.
    But notice how Lucci didn't beat the shit out of Sanji for no good reason?
    If Blueno was the one Spandam took along, he would've gone and killed Chimney. Lucci loves blood, but not to excess.
    President of A.I.D.S.

Quote Originally Posted by IT'S A LION!
    If Blueno was the one Spandam took along, he would've gone and killed Chimney. Lucci loves blood, but not to excess.

and you base your statment that he would in cold blood kill a child for no reason on what exactly ?
    what part of the manga exactly gave you the impression that he was the kind of guy who murders an innocent little child with absolutly nothing to gain from it....

i cant really comprehend how someone like Blueno who has shown no real sign of cruelty can be considered by some to be more cruel than a person who admits himself that he enjoys killing people and seem to get some twisted pleasure from making them suffer like Luchi does:mellow:

Blueno yay

33 other people got this result!
    This quiz has been taken 307 times.
    11% of people had this result.

I also got Kaku (yay). :biggrin:

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwood
    and you base your statment that he would in cold blood kill a child for no reason on what exactly ?
    what part of the manga exactly gave you the impression that he was the kind of guy who murders an innocent little child with absolutly nothing to gain from it....

i cant really comprehend how someone like Blueno who has shown no real sign of cruelty can be considered by some to be more cruel than a person who admits himself that he enjoys killing people and seem to get some twisted pleasure from making them suffer like Luchi does:mellow:
    Dude, I know you love Blueno and all, but listen. Remember on the Puffing Tom? He specifically used excessive violence against the Straw Hats. Even Lucci finally told him to stop, saying, Blueno, that's enough, we're not supposed to kill them.
    Blueno probably would have done something to Chimney to stop her from following them...he was no-nonsense and violent.
    President of A.I.D.S.

...I wouldn't say it was excessive at all. He just hit Sanji with a Rankyaku and Usopp with a Shigan. Then he bitchsmacked Usopp to shut him the hell up.

The "we're not supposed to kill them" bit was from his little scuffle with Franky, where he almost did Shigan out of almost necessity.

the bigot who thinks being an asshole is actually worth shit

Whatever. Blueno kicks ass a lot. I ain't changin' it.
    President of A.I.D.S.

ive re-read chapter 174 where this took place and as carter said it can hardly be considered excessive force they attacked him he did a rankyuku and a Shigan in order to keep them from retriving robin no more or no less than was neccesary to defend himself i for one dont call that excessive violence,

EDIT Oh well its your Quiz cant force you to change anything if you dont want to but i still think it should(be changed that is)
    Last edited by wolfwood; May 30th, 2006 at 04:53 PM.

Kaku. Kinda wanted to get Owl-boy... -.o

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information