+ Reply to Thread
Page 593 of 593 FirstFirst ... 93 493 543 583 591 592 593
Results 11,841 to 11,859 of 11859

Thread: One Piece Couples!

Default Re: One Piece Couples!

Quote Originally Posted by The D. View Post
    I hear that couple's really into fisting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kishido View Post
    Through and through
    This is gives me heartburn

Dragon x robin, Drobin is still a thing, right? Robin is not just luffy's mom on the ship, but also outside of it.

Luffy / Hancock: Luffy may not be interested now, but once his quest is over things will be different. Besides, Hancock loves him, and Oda never gives good characters a bad ending.
    Zoro / Hiyori: I sense great chemistry between them.
    Sanji / Pudding: For very obvious reasons.
    Nami / Vivi: Neither seem interested in men, lol.
    Franky / Robin: Pa and Ma of the crew.
    Chopper / Milky: Who else for our reindeer?
    Coby / Rebecca: They seem made for each other. They can be Luffy fans together.
    Smoker / Hina
    Wano predictions: There will be 5 acts; All Straw Hats will get fights, some in Act 4; Big Mom Pirates will arrive; Carrot will have her moment, but won't join; Yamato will be a Kouzuki samurai and Wano's Guardian; Shanks will visit Luffy in Act 5; Next arc is Mary Geoise.

I just caught up and I feel like I need to mention the recent Frobin in the manga. First Robin's "ureshii <3" in response to Franky's invite to ride on his bike (while refusing Sanji), then that color spread where she's caressing his face. I'm liking this ship more and more and it's all because of Oda \_(ツ)_/

I'm surprised at the popularity of Zoro x Hiyori. To me it only feels like the ship of the moment that only worked in the first part of Wano because of the ronin/princess aesthetic, but I doubt Oda is going to pair someone like Zoro with a boring minor character that appeared towards the end of the series. Personally, I'm still waiting for Zoro and Tashigi's enemies-to-lovers arc to continue.

I don't much care for other ships anymore, besides heavily-hinted (or already canon) ships like Shanks x Makino, Shakky x Rayleigh, Smoker x Hina.

The thing with the Zoro x Hiyori, is that there's no way Luffy and Sanji are getting an Empress and a Yonkou Daughter mysterious race, and Zoro just gets a random civilian.

He must get a girl to compete with his fellow M3's, and unless we're in for a Tashigi/Kuina Shimotsuki reveal, Hiyori will be the one.

I don't agree with this idea that they need to "get" a "valuable" girl as if it's a competition and the girls are sports cars. I think what matters is if their partners are their type, there's chemistry, they have something in common and they can develop each other's potential. And Zoro and Tashigi check all the boxes. Also, nothing is confirmed re: Luffy and Hancock and Sanji and Pudding. I'm fine with the latter but I honestly don't see Luffy getting with anyone.

Since you mentioned it, though, I do believe there's a high chance Tashigi is a Shimotsuki like Kuina. A physical resemblance down to the blood type can be explained by a family connection, and Oda has been shaping up quite a few family trees in Wano.

Luffy is 100% aro/ace and Oda himself couldn't convince me otherwise.
    Gonna give ya the D.!

21st Century Schizoid Man Johnny B. Decent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The D. View Post
    Luffy is 100% aro/ace and Oda himself couldn't convince me otherwise.
    What does that mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny B. Decent View Post
    What does that mean?
    Aromantic and asexual. Means he isn't interested in romantic or sexual relationships.
    Gonna give ya the D.!

Luffy has less sex drive then a rock.

As long as we all agree Nami is gay as fuck we cool?

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Monkey D. View Post
    Luffy has less sex drive then a rock.

As long as we all agree Nami is gay as fuck we cool?
    Nami is moneysexual. But yeah, probably big gay.
    I wonder if Oda ever thinks about this stuff? Probably not.
    Gonna give ya the D.!

I think that Oda just thinks about what's the most awesome thing his characters can do next episode, combining both the expertise and experience of an adult and the potential for fascination of a little kid... and that's what we like!
    By the way, speaking of pairings, looking for One Piece fan art is enough to vaccinate someone against any sort of sexuality, with the tons of inane stuff you run into...

Quote Originally Posted by Crossword View Post
    Paulie was modeled after a sportswear model? That's hilarious.
    And that Kuro resembles Johnny Depp from Nick of Time (1995).

I thought this thread would implode with rage like Tumblr did when it was revealed that Robin has cuckolded the virgin betahubster Franky and smooched the Chad Jinbe undah the sea.

They put em in Smash Bros! Conekiller's Avatar

Eh, tumblr had it coming.
    [
    Please visit my Deviant art gallery.
    There will be Punch and Pie!

nice projection, mate.

I'm not too into shipping but for some reason I really want to see Shanks and Robin becoming drinking buddies after Luffy becomes King of the Pirates. Both are super chill, I just see those two getting along if they ever met.

I also see Luffy taking Hancock as his bride at the end of the series. Married for tax purposes, you know? Can't be a king without a queen, etc.
    But in reality, my OTP is Luffy x Food

Edit: Usopp and Kaya would make a great couple after the series ends. Chopper x Milky could totally happen before that.

And I can't be the first to ship Tsuru x Fujitora. Old people need sex too.
    Last edited by 2xN; September 1st, 2021 at 10:59 PM.
    May Your Days Be Filled With Wild 'n' Waxy Wahoolazuma!

I'm surprised no ones brought up the idea of Luffy x Yamato yet, I've seen posts on YouTube say they might ship it
    Luffy fan.
    LuffyxHancock or LuffyxNami? I can't decide.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information