+ Reply to Thread
Page 580 of 592 FirstFirst ... 80 480 530 570 578 579 580 581 582 590 ... LastLast
Results 11,581 to 11,600 of 11832

Thread: One Piece Couples!

Default Re: One Piece Couples!

i ship a lot in OP, my shipping so far:
    Bartolomeo x Cavendish
    Bartolomeo x all SHP
    Luffy x Law
    luffy x Hancock
    Zoro x Sanji
    Zoro x Robin
    Franky x Mozu & Kiwi
    Franky x Senor Pink

and my OTP:
    SANJI X NAMI dont you think this pair is kinda official?

thanks for Sannami pic, Cein T. that's nice! actually Sanji x Nami skinship the most seen compared too the other crew.

I don't know if I'd say Nami and Sanji are really official. He's far too unfaithful. He claims to love her, but he'll also go gaga over Robin any chance he gets, as well as lusting after any and every pretty girl he sees. I don't know that Nami would really have the patience to put up with that kind of thing in an actual romantic relationship. I think it would be more likely for Nami to wind up with Luffy if any of the crew were going to be in romantic relationships with each other.

Quote Originally Posted by basTchet View Post
    I find your words really refreshing, thank you :')

Ohh, I think I've seen the last one. It's from One Piece Calender 2015, if I'm not mistaken xDD Lol, I'm not Zona fan myself but I do remember one Zona scene in Movie Z. You know, the scene where Nami is clutching onto Zoro when Sunny is about to Coup the Burst to escape Z's ship? Aaaaand not to mention there's one Frobin too, lol.
    You're welcome . Anyway, this kinda thing has been running some time ago. Not sure whether you have seen this or not but...
    Spoiler:
    I would warn those who are not FROBIN, don't click!,
    Spoiler:

The picture is from the Volume 56/Chapter 545. Robin's birthday is revealed in SBS Vol 25 and Franky's in SBS Vol 43.
    Whether it is coincidental or not, I don't know but, since you are Frobin, you might as well enjoy this little fact like some of Frobin fans I know

That Nami clutching onto Zoro... I know that one and really aware about that. It just made me happy that Oda made that scene. I was squealing like an idiot. That's why I said I understood what you felt back then. :D

Quote Originally Posted by Barto-chan View Post
    actually Sanji x Nami skinship the most seen compared too the other crew.
    Yeah, Sanji x Nami sure have but I would say Usopp, Luffy (and Chopper) and Nami have the most skinship moments compare to other crew, counting the manga and colorspread... since they are canon. While anime is just... some extra.

cavenbeccameo ot3

Saboala istg all the fanart I seen of em together is just
    Warm fuzzies.

Only couple I ship is Robin x Zoro.

"When all I want is to learn of a history, there are too many enemies within my dream."- Queen Robin

jinbei x robin best couples

Quote Originally Posted by Alamanda View Post
    Yeah, Sanji x Nami sure have but I would say Usopp, Luffy (and Chopper) and Nami have the most skinship moments compare to other crew, counting the manga and colorspread... since they are canon. While anime is just... some extra.
    Ussop x Nami is almost impossible to be canon since Usopp & Kaya already been ship by Oda itself.
    Chopper x Nami also impossible. i guess Chopper is not a character who can be romanticly shipping with other crew.
    Luffy x Nami has possibility, i dont say it's impossible but later when Boa Hancock comes, i have feeling that Oda will pair Luffy with her in the end of story.

so for me Sanji x Nami is has the most possibility to be canon in the end of story.

Quote Originally Posted by Hasumi_Emi View Post
    I don't know if I'd say Nami and Sanji are really official. He's far too unfaithful. He claims to love her, but he'll also go gaga over Robin any chance he gets, as well as lusting after any and every pretty girl he sees. I don't know that Nami would really have the patience to put up with that kind of thing in an actual romantic relationship. I think it would be more likely for Nami to wind up with Luffy if any of the crew were going to be in romantic relationships with each other.
    it's true that Sanji is very lady-lover man and he did silly things about that many times. But surely Nami is special to sanji, infact he protect and care Nami more than he protect Robin. Sanji is just cannot resist the beautiful ladies, but if he in serious mode. We can see the one that Sanji really into is only Nami.

why bother arguing over which ships are more or less canon??? oda pretty much said he doesn't want romance to be the main theme in the series, especially concerning the straw hats
    juts ship your ships and be happy
    it doesn't matter if they're canon or not all you guys have to do is enjoy your ships and be happy. you don't need evidence to enjoy a ship

Well i just explaining the possibility of my OTP based on my opinion because they're reacted with my last post about my OTP. I'm not bashing other pairing tho, but if you questioning my OTP of course i will answer it wholeheartedly la.

W
    Quote Originally Posted by basTchet View Post
    ETA

Whoops, guess it didn't take much. It's short after all xD Here.

Usopp/Kaya
    THANK YOU SOO MUCHHHH FOR THE TRANSLATEEE!!!!!
    I'm soo happyyyy~~~!!! *cry* *fangirling*
    Ah... How i miss usopp & kaya scene!

------------------

Ya ya agree. Just ship what you like. Like i said before, actually Oda gives hints for all characters. So do not bother other relationship. Now on i like to see Barto and Robin togther. That's so funnn!!! Hahahahaa

Anyway my cool robin is back, after i was soo upset see how much her personality changing after timeskip. So i'm very happy now. I was screaming like a fangirl when i see robin stop cabbage-kun and when she asked rebecca to rely on her.
    Her badass and her smirk somehow remind me of Zoro.

They both surely the coolest character in SHP.

" Those without power , flee while you still CAN "

Quote Originally Posted by Law is law View Post
    W

------------------

Ya ya agree. Just ship what you like. Like i said before, actually Oda gives hints for all characters. So do not bother other relationship. Now on i like to see Barto and Robin togther. That's so funnn!!! Hahahahaa

Anyway my cool robin is back, after i was soo upset see how much her personality changing after timeskip. So i'm very happy now. I was screaming like a fangirl when i see robin stop cabbage-kun and when she asked rebecca to rely on her.
    Her badass and her smirk somehow remind me of Zoro.

They both surely the coolest character in SHP.
    i hate that robin really change her charachter .. really she just play the role of zoro .. when she tell that she protecet luffy .. she just like zoro .. i m not in love with this ... i love .. the old cold robin ..
    olso barto x robin really sweet couple ..

Quote Originally Posted by Barto-chan View Post
    Ussop x Nami is almost impossible to be canon since Usopp & Kaya already been ship by Oda itself.
    Chopper x Nami also impossible. i guess Chopper is not a character who can be romanticly shipping with other crew.
    Luffy x Nami has possibility, i dont say it's impossible but later when Boa Hancock comes, i have feeling that Oda will pair Luffy with her in the end of story.

so for me Sanji x Nami is has the most possibility to be canon in the end of story.
    Er... don't get me wrong, I didn't say I ship Nami with Usopp, Chopper or Luffy. I was just pointing out about the canon skinship thing and it has nothing to do with whether the pair is canon or not.

While I do like the relationship between Nami X Usopp/Chopper/Luffy/Sanji that is so adorable and sweet... I only ship nami with Zoro (and Law too). But Oda clearly stated there's no romance among the SH and Oda himself didn't pair Nami with any guy in the series, as of yet, so the possibility of my OTP being canon is low... so low it hurts.

Ark... at least for now, Babysai is canon!

Pst.
    Any guilty canonxoc one piece ships?

Quote Originally Posted by jlassijlali View Post
    i hate that robin really change her charachter .. really she just play the role of zoro .. when she tell that she protecet luffy .. she just like zoro .. i m not in love with this ... i love .. the old cold robin ..
    olso barto x robin really sweet couple ..
    well i can be agree and disagree with you here haha.

actually lately i'm very upset seeing Robin who has become too cheerful and making funny shock face like we recently see in dressrosa arc. i agree with you that i like the cool robin more before time skip, even with her style like her hair and her cowboy hat.
    i can understand maybe after Eines Lobby arc, Robin finally start to open herself to her nakama and her personality become more relaxed at time to time.
    but at least i dont wanna see her personality changed as much as i seen in dressrosa. she become simillar with other female character in One Piece. :'(

butt... i disagree with you if you said you didn't like to see her said she will protecting luffy, because for me i found it really touchable and that's really cool.
    i mean, her dedication to luffy is very high and she just really show it to her enemies (just like what zoro's always did) and that's really cool. she just face the enemies without any hesitation and let her captain to beat doffy.

that's very awesome.

i like strong robin like that.

not robin who must be protected by other male nakama because she's just too weak and cannot protect herself.
    so i was screamin like a fangirl when i see her stop the cabbage-guy without any hard effort and when she tell to rebecca she will protect her.

that's. my. badass. robin. back! *scream*

ahh okayy i just too OOT now, so here:

Robin x Barto x Sanji? lol

Quote Originally Posted by zachri View Post
    Pst.
    Any guilty canonxoc one piece ships?
    Oh hell yes. When I first started working on my OC, Emi, I hadn't planned on her to be romantically involved with anybody. Then I got to the episodes with Brook and that all went out the window. I don't care that he's a skeleton, he's the most awesome character in all of One Piece. So, Emi is now interested in him. Currently in Emi's story, she and Brook have feelings for each other but neither has confessed. Not sure when I'll have them confess, but I do know that Robin will be the one to give the push needed for it. I still have to get through the rest of Fishman Island and on, so we'll see if anything during those points feels like the right time for it, or if I just keep waiting until more story is released for a more appropriate point.

My crappy art of Emi and Brook. Really wish I knew how to draw better. And had better art supplies.
    http://mewmew34.deviantart.com/art/T...ored-506980129
    http://mewmew34.deviantart.com/art/T...ored-506502359
    http://mewmew34.deviantart.com/art/H...ored-505037467

...I have the deadliest canonxoc ship ever.
    Someone with Law.
    Need to try draw some without my oc turning into Koala (I made her way before koala appeared but the similarities except personality)
    I can't help it.

This latest chapter really made CavenxRobinxBarto as a crack OT3 for me.
    It'd be amusing to see Robin and Cavendish grow to respect one another deeply (she did put her faith in him and he did overcome to odds to save her) and Barto misinterpreting it as romantic...I can only imagine what that fanboy might do in the name of vengeance.
    (Oh, and Cabbage+Robin=Cabin. Now that's suggestive. )

Dat Ot3 would be like. Heavenly.
    UPDATE: Still not been able to draw Natsuin and Law v u v;;; [/cries eternally]

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information