+ Reply to Thread
Page 577 of 592 FirstFirst ... 77 477 527 567 575 576 577 578 579 587 ... LastLast
Results 11,521 to 11,540 of 11832

Thread: One Piece Couples!

Default Re: One Piece Couples!

Quote Originally Posted by Farsighted Annie View Post
    Cute pairing comic and why do I feel like a follow up would be Luffy getting sick because of the mistletoe
    Funny thing is that its Holly, not mistletoe
    There have two topics in the comments to that comic. 1- how it doesn't look like mistletoe, (I was fooled) and 2- If Luffy would react to the taste (this one I had a lot to say.
    You can find the comments here= Under the Mistletoe (pt 1)

CodeNameZimbabwe made another comic to be a prequel showing why its holly instead of mistletoe=
    Under The Mistletoe pt2
    Hidden:

Discovered Stowaway Farsighted Annie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Katzztar View Post
    Funny thing is that its Holly, not mistletoe
    There have two topics in the comments to that comic. 1- how it doesn't look like mistletoe, (I was fooled) and 2- If Luffy would react to the taste (this one I had a lot to say.
    You can find the comments here= Under the Mistletoe (pt 1)

CodeNameZimbabwe made another comic to be a prequel showing why its holly instead of mistletoe=
    Under The Mistletoe pt2
    I personally blame the fact that holly gets portrayed as mistletoe and gets mistaken for it around this time of the season.

I personally blame the fact that holly gets portrayed as mistletoe and gets mistaken for it around this time of the season.
    e
    I agree, at first I didn't see why people were saying its not mistletoe, that's what I thought it looked like after all.
    Its because its the plastic stuff stores sell and companies and people say "Mistletoe!" when its really Holly. I've never seen the real plants.

e
    I agree, at first I didn't see why people were saying its not mistletoe, that's what I thought it looked like after all.
    Its because its the plastic stuff stores sell and companies and people say "Mistletoe!" when its really Holly. I've never seen the real plants.
    I've seen real mistletoe on dead trees where I'm from because mistletoe is a type of parasite that effect certain trees.

I was aware of what they were, but not what they really look like.
    Well, I should say I knew mistletoe was a parasitic plant that grew on trees while Holly is bigger plant shrub or tree (I cheated and went to wiki, turns out its both and also a climber, depending on what species of Holly - no wonder I couldn't make up my mind between shrub or tree! )
    I did forget that that Holly had red berries while Mistletoe had white berries and I had no idea what their leaves looked like.

no wonder I didnt' see the mistake in the first comic! XD
    Gotta love CodeNameZimbabwe (I'm soo tempted to shorten that!) was able to make another comic to explain how the mistake isnt' a mistake!

Hey wanna ask something, if i want to post my doujinshi about op couple, can i post here or there's a specific thread to post about doujin? Thanks :)

Hmm ...... Well the only One Piece pairs I really support are Luffy x Hancock and Zoro x Robin.

Can someone tell me (truthfully) what are the most supported couples in One Piece? My guess is Luffy x Hancock/Nami and Zoro x Robin. I see no chemistery between Luffy and Nami though.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkiehiha123 View Post
    Hmm ...... Well the only One Piece pairs I really support are Luffy x Hancock and Zoro x Robin.Can someone tell me (truthfully) what are the most supported couples in One Piece? My guess is Luffy x Hancock/Nami and Zoro x Robin. I see no chemistery between Luffy and Nami though.
    Zoro x Sanji and Luffy x Nami by far. Aside from a vocal minority Zoro x Robin pretty much died as soon as Franky x Robin came around, but even that one seems to have died now.
    Oh hey, I do videos on figures and manga and stuff: https://www.youtube.com/thatmanhismerch

...Am I the only one thinking Sai/Baby 5 (who's been recently official...I guess) is kinda cute? (If I need to put this in spoiler tag, do please tell me)

++++
    SEVEN SNAIL-LORDS
    OF THE SEA

Quote Originally Posted by basTchet;3382626[B
    ]...Am I the only one thinking Sai/Baby 5[/B] (who's been recently official...I guess) is kinda cute? (If I need to put this in spoiler tag, do please tell me)
    Nope, you're not the only one. I'm waiting for the fanart so I can post some pics here

And naw, no need for spoiler tag. As long as the chapter has already came out, its fine. Its only when its still in 'spoiler discussion' and the chapter not yet released that there is a problem.
    In other words=
    Spoilers out but no chapter? do not post anything outside the spoiler discussion thread.
    Chapter out? Okay to post in appropriate threads.

I've already started shipping Baby 5 x Sai and I've noticed that this chapter has brought out the Law x Baby 5 Shippers . As for Sai x Baby 5, My concern is how will the rest of the Dolflamingo family react. I also hope that We get to hear what Baby 5's real name is .
    I still, have no idea what I'm doing

^Oh, yes, yes! I've thought of it too! She should reveal her real name sooner or later to Sai and yeah, I wish Oda will make a panel or two for it. As for the family, I'm more curious with Buffalo's reaction. He's her close friend since they were kids after all. Lol, I'm lucky I only think Law/Baby 5's relation as nothing more than a friend.

Nope, you're not the only one. I'm waiting for the fanart so I can post some pics here
    Yes please do post it if you found it :'D And thank you for the explanation :')

++++
    SEVEN SNAIL-LORDS
    OF THE SEA

And naw, no need for spoiler tag. As long as the chapter has already came out, its fine. Its only when its still in 'spoiler discussion' and the chapter not yet released that there is a problem.
    In other words=
    Spoilers out but no chapter? do not post anything outside the spoiler discussion thread.
    Chapter out? Okay to post in appropriate threads.

For ya http://karichanus.tumblr.com/image/105562389898 in quick search
    " Those without power , flee while you still CAN "

I've already started shipping Baby 5 x Sai and I've noticed that this chapter has brought out the Law x Baby 5 Shippers . As for Sai x Baby 5, My concern is how will the rest of the Dolflamingo family react. I also hope that We get to hear what Baby 5's real name is .

what just happended with Sai and Baby 5 is a proof that Oda can change his mind whenever he want.

although he was said no romance in One Piece except for adventure, recently he started to draws some couples and now, he begin to pairing his characters. tho it's not main character in One Piece, but still it's a surprise progression from Oda.

i just kinda curious what happened with Oda recently. he put so many unusual scene in Dress Rossa. first, Sanji first 2 side love story with a girl - Violet (though for temporary only), then Franky kiss his enemy (first time lips kiss in One Piece), and now... a proposal from Sai to Baby 5??

Quote Originally Posted by Cein T View Post
    what just happended with Sai and Baby 5 is a proof that Oda can change his mind whenever he want.

although he was said no romance in One Piece except for adventure, recently he started to draws some couples and now, he begin to pairing his characters. tho it's not main character in One Piece, but still it's a surprise progression from Oda.

i just kinda curious what happened with Oda recently. he put so many unusual scene in Dress Rossa. first, Sanji first 2 side love story with a girl - Violet (though for temporary only), then Franky kiss his enemy (first time lips kiss in One Piece), and now... a proposal from Sai to Baby 5??
    I have to say that I'm looking forward to what's going to happen romance wise and even kissing off panel and one panel with the characters and I'm welcoming of new already marred couples popping up and already hooked up couples ,ship teases . I don't exactly want romantic relationships with the crew or with the close allies. I'm fine with close friendships and bonds. I'll admit that Oda has been changing his mind about having romance in One Piece

Well, I just think of this silly reason I have in mind, maybe because the setting is in Dressrosa? I mean, as the narrator had already said in the earlier chapter of this arc, Dressrosa is a 'kingdom of love and passion and toys', so that's why there are too many romance scene for OP standard? Lol. But I don't really mind Oda gives romance in OP as long as it's not shadowing the nakama-ship.

++++
    SEVEN SNAIL-LORDS
    OF THE SEA

Finally found some Saiby5 art!

Some humorous 'head pasting'
    Last edited by Katzztar; December 23rd, 2014 at 06:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by basTchet View Post
    Well, I just think of this silly reason I have in mind, maybe because the setting is in Dressrosa? I mean, as the narrator had already said in the earlier chapter of this arc, Dressrosa is a 'kingdom of love and passion and toys', so that's why there are too many romance scene for OP standard? Lol. But I don't really mind Oda gives romance in OP as long as it's not shadowing the nakama-ship.
    That does make sense actually as the reason why Dressrosa actually has the most romance type scenes.

Ok I've got some for Saiby5 too :'D

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=47698113
    http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=47692684

That does make sense actually as the reason why Dressrosa actually has the most romance type scenes.
    I'm glad that makes sense :') Lol, I wonder if there will be another love bird born within this Doffy's cage =)) I kinda doubt it, but who knows =))

Quote Originally Posted by Cein T View Post
    Hey wanna ask something, if i want to post my doujinshi about op couple, can i post here or there's a specific thread to post about doujin? Thanks :)
    Actually, I'm asking the same. Is there? Cuz I wanna post some Saiby5 doujins I found recently, lol. But all I can do is translating though, I'm too lazy to do the cleaning, type setting, blah blah blah. So if I can post it, is it okay to only put the translation under/beside the pic? Thanks!
    Last edited by basTchet; December 23rd, 2014 at 10:52 AM.

++++
    SEVEN SNAIL-LORDS
    OF THE SEA

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information