+ Reply to Thread
Page 576 of 592 FirstFirst ... 76 476 526 566 574 575 576 577 578 586 ... LastLast
Results 11,501 to 11,520 of 11832

Thread: One Piece Couples!

Default Re: One Piece Couples!

One thing make me wonder the baby that Makino was hold if his father is shanks and I hope and the village was under Garp protection how can Garp let something like this happened and how shanks goes throu this . What do you think guys ?
    " Those without power , flee while you still CAN "

I can't believe this thread has so many pages

After seeing Naruto ending I just got bad feelings that we're gonna see some .... Like that at the very end of One Piece
    " Those without power , flee while you still CAN "

I think cavendish and rebecca looks cute together!
    Goodbye

Viola and Sanji was a surprise pairing that I didn't think i'd like. But seeing the poor guy actually get taken (somewhat) seriously and get some affection in return... it warms my heart.

Other than that, Robin/Franky has a really strange and mature chemistry. Though the only couple I can really see, and truly WANT to see by the end of the manga, is Usopp/Kaya. Its just so sweet,

Quote Originally Posted by Hancock-chan View Post
    I think cavendish and rebecca looks cute together!
    i like the way you think, my friend
    cavenbecca fuck yeah

Quote Originally Posted by Ra Tilt View Post
    Sanji and Viola were very cute. Poor Sanji, that was the closest Oda has allowed him to get to a blossoming romance.
    I also have imagined the straw hats going their separate ways at the end of the series. Franky and Robin have a somewhat unique relationship concerning their circumstances and motivations. I think they relate to each other on a different level than they do to the other straw hats. Not just because they are older but because of how they view the world. But who can say? It's fun to think about.

I pictured Zoro either dying or nearly dying in battle or going off on his own like Rayleigh did.

As far as romance goes, I think you could argue in favor of Oda changing things since his manga has evolved so much since it first began. Not only are we seeing families, but he's created more brutal imagery and acknowledges that many of the children who read his manga are now adults. Stories like Rebecca and Kyros could be reflections of his own experiences too, as a father. I'm sure that he will continue to add different arcs and surprise us down the line.A little romance here and there won't hurt the story in the long run.
    @red: Didn't Rayleigh (and the rest of the Roger Pirates) went off on their own *only* because Roger surrendered himself to the WG? So, unless Luffy does the same (which I highly doubt), the Straw Hats will have no reason to disband the crew.

@green: Agreed. I'm not a big fan of romance, but as long as it doesn't compromise/take over the main story, I have no problem with it.
    Spoiler:

Hello :') Am just browsing this thread for a while and then decide to join in as I too want to share my favorite ship's list in OP, lol :'D Sorry for the crappy grammar, not really good at conveying my thought in other language besides my native ^^

CRACK-SHIP:
    1. Mihawk/Boa - This person here is a victim of someone's fic at FFN that make her this pair's shipper with only one fic, lol. Gosh, that fic is golden X3 I'm already a Mihawk's fan since long ago btw, like who can resist dat hawk-eyes omg...<3
    2. Law/Bonney - Just because I wanna see Law with anyone other than SHP females and voila, I found this ship. I've seen some fanpics about them out there, not plenty but enough to make me surprised ^^, and they're actually good. I like Bonney tho. Her BG's quite intriguing. The discussions dedicated for her are also interesting to read
    3. Wyper/Conis - When I see Conis treat Wyper injuries after the battle, I...just can't help myself but to think they're cute together :') Since I'm a loyal follower of 'opposite-attract' tenet, I found Wyper's fierce nature and Conis' goody two-shoes quite a match, lol.
    4. Bartolomeo/Rebecca - Don't ask me why. My eyes and fangirl radar do it on a whim without me can stop it.
    OTP:
    1. FRANKY/ROBIN - I think there's a lot of people out there who can explain better than me why this ship exists, lol. No offense, but I used to be Zoro/Robin shipper...until Water 7 arc changed my view ^^ Afaik, OP is one of many shonen mangas that never really focus on romance in its plot; it exists only for the sake of joke or to emphasize married couple relationship (Kyros/his wife or Neptune/Otohime, etc). But I'd be lying if I say I can't see these hints on both manga and anime (even games, omg!) directing to them that's, I dare to say, so obvious. For me, liking a character is quite different with liking a pairing. When I like a character, it based on his/her personality/appearance alone. But when I like a pairing, it based on the chemistry between the pair rather than the pair's personality/appearance. This is when I choose OTP tho, crack-pair aside, lol. That's why I don't mind Franky's hentai-robo appearance ^^ Oh, and I'd like to share this too :') Especially for FRobin shipper, have you guys seen it? >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJlQU...utu.be&t=2m58s
    2. Shanks/Makino - They're lover hands down, lol xD Sorry, I just can't think anything else. When I saw Makino had baby and Oda's saying 'it's probably that person's kid' on SBS...either Oda's trolling with the fans or the baby is Shanks'. And I'm not buying the theory of the baby's actually Ace's, sorry.
    3. Zoro/Perona - This might be my OTP I cannot back up with some good hints. It's more in implicit way, I guess. I mean, they lived together for 2 years which was longer than when Zoro in SHP. She should be the one who patched him back every time he got beaten up by Mihawk in their training session despite all her complaints. She guided him back to Shabaody, helped him escaping Navy, and appeared to be a bit disappointed when he finally left her, saying she needed to find a new toy. There, I think you get the gist of why I ship them, lol.
    OTHERS:
    1. Smoker/Tashigi
    2. Rayleigh/Shakky
    3. Usopp/Kaya...though I love to see Usopp/Nami too, lol.
    4. Hatchi/Camie
    5. Kohza/Vivi
    Perhaps there are others, but these are the ones I can think of atm :'D In the end, it's a matter of preference so I respect other people's favorite ship. As much as I like the idea of pairing, I hope OP's ending won't be like that particular shonen jump manga's ending oTZ Pairing is okay, but please...make it appropriate to shonen genre. I enjoy Nakama-ship more than anything in OP and that's what get me hooked to this manga :')

++++
    SEVEN SNAIL-LORDS
    OF THE SEA

Quote Originally Posted by basTchet View Post
    Wyper/Conis - When I see Conis treat Wyper injuries after the battle, I...just can't help myself but to think they're cute together :') Since I'm a loyal follower of 'opposite-attract' tenet, I found Wyper's fierce nature and Conis' goody two-shoes quite a match, lol.
    i like the way you think

Hi, I'm a new member here. I just want to share my opinion. Well as for me I ship these pairings
    zoro x robin
    law x robin
    aokiji x robin

The reason why would I ship these pairings because every time i see them together (either Zoro/Robin, Law/Robin) they look so cool and badass plus they have similarities in terms of their personalities. As for Aokiji x Robin, after watching their moments in One Piece Z, i began shipping them. That moment was so beautiful seeing Aokiji astonished and overwhelmed seeing Robin smiling while the sun shines to her face after raining.
    I hate shipping frobin because Franky is sooo not to himself I mean his becoming a robot, but if his body turns into his normal self (without bulgy arms and legs) I think I might change my mind and add Frobin in my list.

Quote Originally Posted by rosiecheek24 View Post
    Hi, I'm a new member here. I just want to share my opinion. Well as for me I ship these pairings
    zoro x robin
    law x robin
    aokiji x robin

The reason why would I ship these pairings because every time i see them together (either Zoro/Robin, Law/Robin) they look so cool and badass plus they have similarities in terms of their personalities.
    Yupp agree with you hha. When i see robin-zoro or robin-law together, they look like badass couple and it's really adorable. But still i prefer robin x zoro for my fav pairing.
    At least i love the way zoro treat robin. i never see zoro treat woman with polite and respect as he does to robin. I can see the similarities gesture when zoro treat other woman like nami, tashigi, vivi or perona, he was so easily to got angry with them or not take them seriously when they have conversation (although of course zoro not seriously underestimate them). And i like when zoro asked robin's permission first when he took robin's opponent in the mermaid island. Seems like he has a respect to robin as a strong fighter.^^

Anyway franky is cool too! Haha when zoro looks like so 'newbie' when it comes to how to handle woman, franky seems like he more expert and knows well way to treat woman hha. (What a playboy ;p)

So sometimes i made fanfic by myself about love triangle between zoro x robin x franky lol. I wonder if anyone else also interested with that kind of story. :p oh sometimes i also put law as well hoho.

just like me zoro or law is so hot .. with robin .. is just not funny like ather couple it just mature
    ... like we see love between women and man ........ not some teenager .....
    after franky kiss that girl .. like hell i will ship gim .. it so so so bad ........
    even zoro if he kiss ather girl i will never ship him with robin
    Last edited by jlassijlali; December 5th, 2014 at 09:03 AM. Reason: ather talk

Anybody really pissed off by the one piece fans on facebook? Every time they post yoai everyone goes crazy and says it ruins one piece for them ect. Idk it really pisses me off; im a heterosexual dude and even I ship gay ships sometimes. Dont mind lawxluffy lolp

"A wit beyond measure is a man's greatest treasure"

IT sounds like idiots that scream anytime that they see a pairing that they don't ship.
    Personally I don't mind yoai, its just certain couples that I don't like. I like LawxLuffybut but not ZoroxSanji

Quote Originally Posted by jlassijlali View Post
    just like me zoro or law is so hot .. with robin .. is just not funny like ather couple it just mature
    ... like we see love between women and man ........ not some teenager .....
    after franky kiss that girl .. like hell i will ship gim .. it so so so bad ........
    even zoro if he kiss ather girl i will never ship him with robin
    yah i understand what you mean, but let's not too harsh to other pairing since this is not ZoRobin forum lol.^^

if i see Oda makes zoro kiss a girl, i will definitely ship him with whatever-the-girl-is. Coz It's much different when we saw Franky kiss a girl, we still can see it as a jokes or something (although still, i was shock when i see it lol. the first time lips-kiss-scene in One Piece it was comes from franky lol lol), but if zoro kiss a girl...? i will be shock to the bones lol lol. nah, i guess we will never see that scene comes from Zoro until the end of Straw Hat journal.^^
    Last edited by Cein T; December 17th, 2014 at 02:23 AM.

Zoro x robin?

Only Zoro x Tashigi.

Quote Originally Posted by SquallL View Post
    Zoro x robin?

http://media1.giphy.com/media/5Jd0IkvpIPss0/200.gif

Only Zoro x Tashigi.
    woah, chill dude hha :D

Wonderfully funny comic by CodeNameZimbabwe at DA
    Its HancockxLuffy in their canonical form... so one-sided-Hancock crush, while Luffy is Luffy

Hidden:

Quote Originally Posted by Katzztar View Post
    Its HancockxLuffy in their canonical form... so one-sided-Hancock crush, while Luffy is Luffy

I cannot see it :( it's not appear in my phone...

Discovered Stowaway Farsighted Annie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Katzztar View Post

Cute pairing comic and why do I feel like a follow up would be Luffy getting sick because of the mistletoe
    I still, have no idea what I'm doing

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information