+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Eyesight and Glasses

Default Re: Eyesight and Glasses

20/20~! Yes, I'm one of those who were blessed by genes to have good eyesight regardless of gaming ;-)

Future Pirate King Monkey.D.Luffy's Avatar

Left eye: 250
    Right eye: 275

Currently wearing glasses and planning to go for laser eye surgery once I hit 18..
    A Quest For Treasure Will Unite Them All: ONE PIECE

I do n't know what my eyesight is, i think it's similar to wha the poster before me has. And i wear glasses, got used to them and i think that i look dumber without them - so no contacs for me. I might gorfor surgery later in life if it'll get much worse.
    He spent fifteen years getting loaded | Fifteen years 'till his liver exploded | Now what's Bob gonna do now that he can't drink? |

Aliaz

My eyesight isnt really that bad, its some other problem withmy eyes that require me to wear glasses/contacts. And I love my contacts, real easy to put in. :P

I wear contacts mostly. Every once in awhile I wear glasses. I don't know my actual prescription. But I know I cannot see at all without contacts or glasses. Everything is all one big blurry blob. And I should also avoid driving at night.

image credit to Fleur. <3

DA LJ twitter

I have 20/20 eyesight!

When I was little, I envied the kids with glasses so much, and I wanted to have bad eyesights, so I read books at night with a flashlight. Unfortunately (or fortunately), that didn't help my eyesights go bad, so I still have good eyesights after staring at monitor most of the time when I'm awake.

I think I'll soon need glasses for old people though. ... How do you call that?

20/16 ^^v

ooshi78
    "Listen, you can send a stripper to my party if you like. It won't affect me because, as you can see, I am appearing naked, which I always try to do because I'm kind of a natural guy."

-kermit the frog

I have pretty bad eyesight don't know the number but I know for everything thats atleast 5 feet away I have to squint.

I don't know the number for my eyesight, but I have slight lazy eye. My left eye's sight is about perfect, but my right eye is a tad blurry - nothing that needs glasses or contacts, though, and when I have both eyes open everything looks fine. My right eye is just a bit weaker so the left eye compensates for it. My eye doctor told me that I will never be able to be a pilot, semi truck driver, or bus driver because of my lazy eye, though.

Quote Originally Posted by oceanizer
    I have 20/20 eyesight!

When I was little, I envied the kids with glasses so much, and I wanted to have bad eyesights, so I read books at night with a flashlight. Unfortunately (or fortunately), that didn't help my eyesights go bad, so I still have good eyesights after staring at monitor most of the time when I'm awake.

I think I'll soon need glasses for old people though. ... How do you call that?
    Why would you want glasses? Hahaha you are so silly.

And I believe the word you are looking for is Bifocals.

image credit to Fleur. <3

DA LJ twitter

I wear contacts, and have doen so since the age of 14. I started wearing glasses when I was 7 years old or such...boy, I didn't take that very well. I was basically unable to read, yet still insisted There was nothing wrong. "I Can see fine Dad! Mom...whatever" >headdoor<.

Anyways, my eyesight is exceptionally bad, but I can only say that I've got Close-range vision, and have -9 and -9.5 type glasses on my eyes. I've no idea whatsoever what "20/20" eyesight means.

Modern Pirate @Gunpoint Azegoroth's Avatar

Very nearsighted... Everything's just blurry without my glasses...
    Too lazy for a proper sig.

Quote Originally Posted by omnichild
    Why would you want glasses? Hahaha you are so silly.

And I believe the word you are looking for is Bifocals.
    Cause you know, when you wear glasses, you look smart. >.>...

Bifocals, yeah, that's the word. Thanks.

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer Local-chan's Avatar

Glasses pwn, you get the glasses, you get teh boobies, nuff said, *nods*

*pokes ocean in the eyes* there, you now classify ^_^

ARLONG PARKS BERSERKER!!! A.M.S's Avatar

I dunno what I am exactly but I am farsighted and near sighted aswell, I wear glasses 75% of the time.

I'm a super nerd with glasses.... with transitional lenses... haha...

Ummm... I think it's around 20/600 or 700. Without my glasses I can only see around 6 inches in front of me. It sucks. Way bad. But everyone in my extended family has glasses too, so I figured I'd need them too. >.>

I wear those little artist glasses. Those ones that are like, 1 inch tall and that only let you see half the screen in movie theaters.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information