Page 49 of 60 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is your AP crush/couple?

Default Re: Who is your AP crush/couple?

.......I thought you were. Then during one big point I think I knew you were a girl but then I went back to thinking you were a guy....

(This was to taboo's post)

Quote Originally Posted by taboo
    XDD No way, everybody thinks I'm a guy at first.
    I thought you were, until yesterday I asked e1n. Though, I address everyone "he" unless it is very obvious...

And when I have crush on someone, at least online-wise, I don't pay attention to genders. It's not like I'll be meeting so many of them or trying to have romantic relationship with him/her, so... yeah. I just like their personalities :]

Wow, yesterday? o__o

I don't really mind it though. =P It's like I'm incognito~

A whole lot of people think I'm a guy at first too. I'm usually pretty good and discerning gender over the internet. I think I thought b1b was female for a while at first, though. I think it was the avatar he had at the time.

Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible. - Frank Zappa

its a good thing i knew you beforehand... otherwise i'd think you were a gay guy in love with Usopp O.o; that woulda been awkward

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicDebris
    A whole lot of people think I'm a guy at first too. I'm usually pretty good and discerning gender over the internet. I think I thought b1b was female for a while at first, though. I think it was the avatar he had at the time.
    *raies hand* I was one of em. Sorry Cos.

Quote Originally Posted by pirateneko
    its a good thing i knew you beforehand... otherwise i'd think you were a gay guy in love with Usopp O.o; that woulda been awkward
    i think that would be chang.

<_<

Isn't chang just homo for Sogeking?

Wow, homo. Haven't heard that word in quite a while.

Yep, Soge enthusiast right here. I'm not the only one, check out Usopp with a pushpop :P

Personality wise, Usopp fans always rule :P Be it girl or boy, taboo and Cosmic = ultra cool.

Quote Originally Posted by e1n
    i think that would be chang.

<_<
    hahahaha!!! yeah.... you're right XD how can i EVER get the two confused?

Random thought. Usopp's nose is now in bandages. Does that mean if he does a girl with it, it will count as a condom?

Usopp = Nockupper.
    Sogeking = Safe bet.

Future Pirate King Monkey.D.Luffy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Buuhan1
    Again, all due respect but that sounds like utter bull...

The thing is...it seems all the mods really care for anymore is uptight conversations and manga chapter discussions. Even tho PB! was stealing bandwidth (which I can tell you right now wasn't hurting their host at all) people were having fun, even if it was only 2 people posting back and forth.

I'm in no position to judge the leaders of AP and I'm aware I'm on my second warning, but I'd like to think, a forum is not only a place to have conversations but also to have fun. I'm aware people have fun with discussions and theres still fun topics that you have no problem with.

However, Picture Battle, aswell as Rate the Member, no one had any problems with them before, no one complained or anything. You just felt it was spam. But, those topics didn't have one word posts or anything so I don't believe it was spam. A forum is made for discussion, I understand that. But I like to think of a forum as a "community" and what kinda community is it when children are forbidden to run up and down the street playing?

An uptight one. I may not have been on this forum long..but I have noticed it has, changed. It use to be so filled with happiness and joyfull discussions. Some of which made me laugh harder then I ever had before. Those times made Arlong Park my home, and now I felt someone painted my home in a bright and ugly color, this color however can be enjoyed by others.

I don't really know what I'm getting at and I know you are gonna find every which way to stomp ontop of this post but I just miss the old Arlong Park...the way it use to be. Back then, everyone seemed happy, not just some. If this post....was out of line...then I understand fully if I get banned for it.

Sorry for going off topic.

I, have no crush on here.
    *clap clap clap clap clap*
    THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I'M TALKIN' ABOUT!
    (I'm gonna get screwed for this..)
    EDIT: I have no crush here
    A Quest For Treasure Will Unite Them All: ONE PIECE

QUICK! Reed! I see you! Get this back on topic!

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer Local-chan's Avatar

HUUUUUUUH!? How am I supposed to do that!? I already said my crush was pirateneko!

You said omni!! Make up your mind!

incorrect, I said AT SOME POINT, but not now kekekekekeke.

Blah blah blah... Maybe one more day...

Methinks the mods secretly enjoy this topic ;) but yes, we should try and keep it on topic folks, cus we all know that once people realise people have crushes on them, they start becoming more friendly, then they meet...and fall in love....AND THEN THEY COME AND LIVE WITH ME!

Well, sorta that way....

I don't have a crush per say on any member, but I do enjoy the company of Ein, taboo, cosmic, batdan, Ivotas (i think it was him) And I was tickled pink when lalala sent me a nice pm.

Discovered Stowaway DeadJustice's Avatar

Come to think of it, I enjoy PM's a lot for some reason. I don't know why though. I feel like one of those animals on AC. >_<

Thread Information