+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 125 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Thread: Hajime no Ippo

good thing i got it. im oing to start watching it when episode 51 finishes. cant wait.

i'm sad, i'm stuck to ep 60, anybody know where i can find ep 61->76 + the movies?

Yumi

Wink

last i was told there was a torrent for all eps plus the movie and the ova at Box Torrents...but i haven't checked that out in a while.

then, there's always AnimePower-fansubs.......french subtitles...

Originally posted by Yumi@May 17 2005, 02:44 PM
    last i was told there was a torrent for all eps plus the movie and the ova at Box Torrents...but i haven't checked that out in a while.

then, there's always AnimePower-fansubs.......french subtitles...
    [snapback]50467[/snapback]
    yes, thx for the links. but it's animepower who's stuck to ep 60, this is the matter... but i can't see why they'd stop subbing it, so i'll just wait.

thx again for the bittornt with the movies though :D

box torrent is working. ive downloaded episodes from it so dont worry

Yumi

Wink

Originally posted by igalsfy@May 17 2005, 11:00 PM

yes, thx for the links. but it's animepower who's stuck to ep 60, this is the matter... but i can't see why they'd stop subbing it, so i'll just wait.

[snapback]50492[/snapback]
    stopped subbing? when did you last check it out, dear? because i've just finished dl/ing ep 62 from APF just a minute ago for a friend of mine...

Originally posted by Yumi+May 18 2005, 01:53 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Yumi &#064; May 18 2005, 01:53 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-igalsfy@May 17 2005, 11:00 PM

yes, thx for the links. but it&#39;s animepower who&#39;s stuck to ep 60, this is the matter... but i can&#39;t see why they&#39;d stop subbing it, so i&#39;ll just wait.

[snapback]50492[/snapback]
    stopped subbing? when did you last check it out, dear? because i&#39;ve just finished dl/ing ep 62 from APF just a minute ago for a friend of mine...
    [snapback]50869[/snapback]
    [/b][/quote]

yes, thx&#33; i just checked it and saw 62 was out (in fact i simply missed 61 :rolleyes: )
    i&#39;m sooo happy and can&#39;t wait tonight to dl it. go, ippo, kick some asses&#33;&#33;&#33;

who is your fav characters. just want to now

Takamura, cause he is so funny and talks alot of shit but can back it up
    Aoki, cause he is just there for comic relief
    Sendo, cause of Ippo v. Sendo 2
    R.I.P. (for now) KO-Scans

Cosmic kid

It looks liek Bakki Grappler but i never watched it is it any good and i it worth buying

i&#39;ve just watched the ep 62, this anime really kicks ass. ippo is my favorite of course then it&#39;s the coach.

Originally posted by Cosmic kid@May 18 2005, 04:49 PM
    It looks liek Bakki Grappler but i never watched it is it any good and i it worth buying
    [snapback]51325[/snapback]
    this series is definately worth owning cause it is so damn good

I have a love/hate relationship with Baki, but even in "Love Mode," I still prefer Ippo by far.
    Quote Originally Posted by Battle Franky
    Bad move, bub!

They do bare a resemblance I suppose, but Ippo is by far better. Hajime no Ippo isn&#39;t something I think is the best of its genre (being sports), but one of the best of any genre.

Answering the question above, my favourite characters are either Takamura... or Miyata. Reading their major fights from the manga are just too great. I like just about every character though, except those bastards Sawamura and Bryan Hawk

Yumi

Wink

HnI beats Grappler Baki by a world. Even if you weren&#39;t a boxing fan you&#39;d have to consider HnI one of the best manga/anime ever made, if you ask me.

Ah, Hawk I could let by. I&#39;m SO glad Takamura pulled through. But I guess we all knew he would. He just...rocks...

But Sawamura? Oh man. Now that I&#39;ve caught up on my manga, I gotta say he is a bastard. And not the good, funny kind.

Oh, and if I were to answer the question again, all you&#39;d have is a hyperventillating Sendo fan girl on your hands... :lol:

I loved Hawk. Don&#39;t hurt me.

HnI beats Grappler Baki by a world. Even if you weren&#39;t a boxing fan you&#39;d have to consider HnI one of the best manga/anime ever made, if you ask me.
    I agree. I liked boxing when I first got into it, but I really hated sports manga. Ippo changed that, Baki would never have been able to.
    Quote Originally Posted by Battle Franky
    Bad move, bub!

Originally posted by Buccaneer@May 19 2005, 11:39 PM
    I loved Hawk. Don&#39;t hurt me.
    He does have one good point, his ENGRISH was fucking hilarious. "FUHAHAHA LET&#39;S SHAKE HAND WITH ME&#33;" :lol: ... too bad SnoopyCool fixed it in their scanlations.

I liked boxing a little before Ippo, but after Ippo I loved and understood it a lot more. I never knew how hard it was to be a boxer, most definitely the toughest sport to be involved with :(

I still don&#39;t have the second PS2 game (since I&#39;d have to import it), but I have the first one that came out in the U.S. (Victorious Boxers) and the GBA import (by Treasure).

I&#39;ve always liked boxing games like Punch-Out and Super Punch-Out (although I haven&#39;t played many "realistic" boxing games).

The Ippo games are really fun also...my best character in the PS2 one is Saeki (cause he moves so fast...I can even take down Takamura easily with him, but I still haven&#39;t beaten the bear lol). In the GBA game, I like Vorg and Mashiba the best. Oh and Kimura is cool in the PS2 version (the movie/ova with the fight between Kimura and Mashiba is my all time favorite of the anime).

could someone tell me at which chapter does the anime end please?

and what exactly are the OVAs? are they from the manga?

i&#39;d be happy if somebody could help :)

Originally posted by igalsfy@Jun 8 2005, 05:57 PM
    could someone tell me at which chapter does the anime end please?

and what exactly are the OVAs? are they from the manga?

i&#39;d be happy if somebody could help :)
    [snapback]66109[/snapback]
    well, the anime ends at volume 30 and the ova&#39;s are fights that happen afterwards in the manga with the kimura vs. mashiba fight occuring shortly afterwards eventhough the ova was released after the sanada vs. ippo ova.
    edit: the chapter is round 268

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information