+ Reply to Thread
Page 150 of 157 FirstFirst ... 50 100 140 148 149 150 151 152 ... LastLast
Results 2,981 to 3,000 of 3122

Thread: Hajime no Ippo

Default Re: Hajime no Ippo

Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    Unfortunately the pages are all out of order (checked several sites), but do your best:
    https://mangasee123.com/read-online/...pter-1353.html

Itagaki needs to GET. OVER. IT. Work harder on your training so you can beat him! Isn't that what boxers do?
    Not always just ask Tyson about his fights with Holyfield
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

Itagaki needs to GET. OVER. IT. Work harder on your training so you can beat him! Isn't that what boxers do?
    I imagine frustation and wanting to wipe out someone smugh face is a good way to be motivated to get stronger. I just personally dont like tagaki. So Im more about Imai wiping his smug face.

https://manga4life.com/read-online/H...pter-1354.html

I really hope Imai wins that one. from the new generation he's the one that feel the most like a pro in his own right rather then just someone's mentee(kouhai).

I think he did. If he did, that was boring.

I think he did. If he did, that was boring.
    He's sendo's disciple.So Im sure he tanked a punch no one think he could tank.

Yeah, the end is ambiguous. Kinda silly if the whole point of dedicating a chapter to this Imai fight was for it to end after, like, 3 pages ? If Hoshi doesn't get back up next chapter, what was that even for ?
    Not that I give a damn about anything that's currently happening, though. All I want at the moment is to see what will become of Ippo.
    Last edited by Seafarer33; September 16th, 2021 at 11:48 AM.

I mean its probably because Im salty from what I consider a stupid ending to the Alfredo match but I would very much like if he just went down because just tough it up is a stupid strategy. And also I enjoy Imai. Not every fight need to massive ordeal. And I wouldnt say 2 chapters is exactly a lot of screentime.

Ah, don't mind me. I'm probably reacting like this because I picked up Ippo quite late and never read the entire story, so there are a number of characters who are nobodies in my perspective. Which includes Imai and Sendo's sidekick, unfortunately.

We do agree on the "tough it up" strategy, though.
    Last edited by Seafarer33; September 16th, 2021 at 11:59 AM.

Eh, after all the time spent on what happens when "toughing it out" fails and you have to retire for medical reasons i can't really be to mad that Sendo won by having been born with a bigger set of balls than that Mexican Sendo.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwood View Post
    Eh, after all the time spent on what happens when "toughing it out" fails and you have to retire for medical reasons i can't really be to mad that Sendo won by having been born with a bigger set of balls than that Mexican Sendo.
    But he was mexican Sendo with technique and strategy on top of it.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by Seafarer33
    Ah, don't mind me. I'm probably reacting like this because I picked up Ippo quite late and never read the entire story, so there are a number of characters who are nobodies in my perspective. Which includes Imai and Sendo's sidekick, unfortunately.
    Well another way to look at it is if the fight is over we can go back to our main cast.

I probably like Imai because I hate Itagaki a lot so Im always cheering for the rival he is so petty to.

Imai is a perfectly good character (if a little dull right now). Itagaki was a better character when he was still a noob.

Since the sharigan he's been a pain. I used to dream of Miyata getting a random match against him and torching the entitled cocky brat. But considering how the tournament I cant even be sure what would happen.

I still remember one of Itagaki's first pro bouts, when tried to call the ref's attention to something while the match was still in play,
    like it was just a sparring session, and he got knocked down + beaten.

He complained to Ippo after the match about how "unfair" it was,
    and I still cringe thinking about it.

Really loved the way Ippo put him in his place and told him that he disgraced himself out there,
    that it was entirely his own fault and that he needed to take boxing more seriously.

Sadly Itagaki hasn't gone on any interesting roads since then.

---------------------------------[Youtube]-[Patreon]-[Twitter]---------------------------------

I used to despise Itagaki with burning passion and Imai vs Itagaki is one of series finest moments and source of great satisfaction.

Recently though I have been slightly worried about Itagaki, I thought he would be humbled and less cocky and take his future matches with more dignity but instead he devolved to Aokimura level of comic relief and cemented his status as a member of a 'loser trio'.
    I think he needs to get a grip and get a good look at mirror.

Aoki and Kimura are funny one reason because they are both super talented and skilled on almost everything else except boxing... I guess that is one of reason why they love it so much because its so hard for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Shandian View Post

Aoki and Kimura are funny one reason because they are both super talented and skilled on almost everything else except boxing... I guess that is one of reason why they love it so much because its so hard for them.
    It was pretty damn easy to act like badasses in high school until they got their asses jumped. Or in Aokiís case attempting to punch above his weight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

Thankfully not a one-hit KO fight:
    https://mangasee123.com/read-online/...pter-1355.html

Actually interested to see where this is going.

Same here : a welcome turn of events compared to how it looked like last chapter. I'm still not invested in the fight, but at least I'm entertained.

Its funny how the chapter point out Imai should be able to clean him out with technique but we are doing the annoying Sendo thing of lets just slug it out. But without the actual fight that usually come before it devolves to that.

So this basically this chapter consists of panels that show the same thing moment from different perspectives right. I know I've not been really psitive with this series lately but it's hard when the latest amount of matches all seemed to be lacking sometging. And unlike Alf vs Sendo or Dragon vs Takamura this one isn't even interesting on the paper. Perhaps ignoring the terrible filler contact from now on and focusing that energy more on the actual boxing would help, no?

Will Imai's pride get the best of him? Or is it even pride?
    https://mangasee123.com/read-online/...pter-1356.html

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information