+ Reply to Thread
Page 135 of 135 FirstFirst ... 35 85 125 133 134 135
Results 2,681 to 2,685 of 2685

Thread: Hajime no Ippo

Default Re: Hajime no Ippo

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwood View Post
    If you meant his fat little manager he held a disproportionate grudge cause Miyata beat up Crocodile Dundee who was his mealticket (tho technically he fired him before that for mocking Miyata)
    That's some massive grudge to hold for something like that. That's so incredebly petty but you gotta admire the dedication. He even bought a boxer and wasted a match just in studying him. That can't have been cheap or easy.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by Seafarer33 View Post
    I don't have time at the moment for a full re-read, but it does make me itch. Also, looking at that Myata vs Mashiba you linked it's interesting to see how much the art has evolved over the years.
    They went from rounds to muscular and the faces improved quite a bit too. The old coach is still the weirdest one for me.

Quote Originally Posted by desa View Post
    That's some massive grudge to hold for something like that. That's so incredebly petty but you gotta admire the dedication. He even bought a boxer and wasted a match just in studying him. That can't have been cheap or easy.
    I can't quite remember if he was beat up in the bathroom before or after he went all Miyata crazy? Cause that should count as a mitigating circumstance

Poor Kimura:
    https://readms.net/r/hajime_no_ippo/1282/6354/1

Actually, I think this is seriously the first time Ippo has ever attempted feeling anything like weight control.

Mashiba knows math.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information