Closed Thread
Page 227 of 228 FirstFirst ... 127 177 217 225 226 227 228 LastLast
Results 4,521 to 4,540 of 4544

Thread: Post how your day was

  1. #4521
    King C Cap'n Carter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Empire Porky Building

    Default Re: Post how your day was

    Quote Originally Posted by AWB View Post
    I find it funny that the people who complain about pervertedness being a bad personality trait are mostly the people who act like assholes, and think nothing's wrong with that.
    oh man I knew this was coming

    it's not a "personality trait"

    It's a gimmick to get attention from people who have no idea how to distinguish themselves otherwise. There's thousands of other dime-a-dozen jokers on forums who try to flaunt their supposed "pervertedness" to make themselves stand out. They try to make up some aspect of themselves to be proud of because they're either boring or are cripplingly depressing.

    It's obvious because of how much of an effort they put into their acts. It's so forced and stupid it's just pathetic. And it continues due to the depressingly enabling "culture" on the internet. The "you're not alone" thing going on.

    Kingoffans admitted that it was just a gimmick, you know.

    a closely related gimmick is "OH MAN I'M SO WACKY LOOK AT HOW WACKY I AM DOOM MUSTARD"

    I'm different because I don't really try hard to do anything

    I'm the way I am. If you don't believe me, then good for you. It's another thing to be wrong about.

    the bigot who thinks being an asshole is actually worth shit

  2. #4522
    the hammer is my penis skarlath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    command center

    Default Re: Post how your day was

    Quote Originally Posted by Kingoffans View Post
    I've never flashed anyone so the point you're trying to make is moot.
    No it's not.

    You claimed that being a pervert was better than being an asshole.

    I showed it was not.

    Also: in a way you are flashing me everytime I see your goddam sig.
    Quote Originally Posted by GaryPotter View Post
    I fuck my mom and then suck on my own dick.
    If you only knew the power of the Pork Side

  3. #4523
    Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Who said you can't wear panties on your head?

    Default Re: Post how your day was


    @skarlath,
    My answer depends on who it is.
    If you want to flash, then HELL NO.
    But for KOF, exceptions are to be made.

    KING!
    KING!
    KINGoffans.
    Since when do KINGS have boobies?

  4. #4524
    Horny One Piece Meka-ratta^^ Rank: Failed Mutineer Kingoffans's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Malta

    Default Re: Post how your day was

    Wow, Carter actually wrote a good post for once. Very clever and well-written.

    Kudos to you.

    Though for me it's not to get attention but for the fun of it.

    I was hoping you'd say that skarlath.

    You don't win because you're comparing an extreme form of perversion to a mild form of being an asshole. It's like comparing apples to oranges.

    If you wanna be fair you have to compare an extreme form of perversion to an extreme form of assholish behavior.

    So let's put it this way, would you rather someone flash you and expose themselves or someone constantly harass and call you names, publicly humiliate you and insult you shattering your self confidence and giving you depression.

    The choice is yours^^

    Rose-chan: Kings like boobies XD Seriously, they had their own private whore collection. Look at Henry the 8th. He had how many wives again? lol

  5. #4525
    In the season of the witch
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Brazil

    Default Re: Post how your day was

    Quote Originally Posted by Cap'n Carter View Post
    it's not a "personality trait"

    It's a gimmick to get attention from people who have no idea how to distinguish themselves otherwise. There's thousands of other dime-a-dozen jokers on forums who try to flaunt their supposed "pervertedness" to make themselves stand out. They try to make up some aspect of themselves to be proud of because they're either boring or are cripplingly depressing.

    It's obvious because of how much of an effort they put into their acts. It's so forced and stupid it's just pathetic. And it continues due to the depressingly enabling "culture" on the internet. The "you're not alone" thing going on.

    Kingoffans admitted that it was just a gimmick, you know.

    a closely related gimmick is "OH MAN I'M SO WACKY LOOK AT HOW WACKY I AM DOOM MUSTARD"
    Quoted for truth.

    Ah, and just to add about the continuation of gimmick bit, the thing is people believe it is cool stuff, and they feed the such person more and more to do it so that the person responds with rudeness when someone with common sense points that it is not good.


  6. #4526
    Discovered Stowaway Coyote's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    LURKING

    Default Re: Post how your day was

    Rose the question wasn't for you. Pay attention sweetheart.

  7. #4527
    the hammer is my penis skarlath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    command center

    Default Re: Post how your day was

    Quote Originally Posted by Rosť View Post

    @skarlath,
    My answer depends on who it is.
    If you want to flash, then HELL NO.
    But for KOF, exceptions are to be made.

    KING!
    KING!
    KINGoffans.
    Since when do KINGS have boobies?
    Quote Originally Posted by GaryPotter View Post
    I fuck my mom and then suck on my own dick.
    If you only knew the power of the Pork Side

  8. #4528
    Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Who said you can't wear panties on your head?
    Last edited by Rosť; May 24th, 2008 at 04:37 PM.

  9. #4529
    In the season of the witch
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Brazil

    Default Re: Post how your day was

    Quote Originally Posted by Kingoffans View Post
    Though for me it's not to get attention but for the fun of it.
    Nobody (with decency at least) finds your post-style funny.

    You don't win because you're comparing an extreme form of perversion to a mild form of being an asshole. It's like comparing apples to oranges.

    If you wanna be fair you have to compare an extreme form of perversion to an extreme form of assholish behavior.
    What?


  10. #4530

    Default Re: Post how your day was

    If this were a movie, Kingoffans would be that background character that everyone has figured out immediately and later has no attachment to by the time 90 minutes has passed.

    You'd be more tolerable if you weren't a one-dimensional slob.
    Everything with you is just BOOBS O_O BOOBS O_O BOOBS O_O

    You try too hard.
    K-F|Jango

  11. #4531
    the hammer is my penis skarlath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    command center

    Default Re: Post how your day was

    Quote Originally Posted by Kingoffans View Post
    someone constantly harass and call you names, publicly humiliate you and insult you shattering your self confidence and giving you depression.
    Quote Originally Posted by GaryPotter View Post
    I fuck my mom and then suck on my own dick.
    If you only knew the power of the Pork Side

  12. #4532
    Horny One Piece Meka-ratta^^ Rank: Failed Mutineer Kingoffans's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Malta

    Default Re: Post how your day was

    Quote Originally Posted by Randy1031 View Post
    If this were a movie, Kingoffans would be that background character that everyone has figured out immediately and later has no attachment to by the time 90 minutes has passed.

    You'd be more tolerable if you weren't a one-dimensional slob.
    Everything with you is just BOOBS O_O BOOBS O_O BOOBS O_O

    You try too hard.
    Oh please, you're so biased. You're only paying attention to my perverted posts. You never mention my well thought-out written posts that I make on various subjects like One Piece, Science, morality etc. Seriously, check out the posts I make via that check User's posts thingy. You might find something that will impress you.

    Oh and skarlath, I win :P

  13. #4533
    Discovered Stowaway Coyote's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    LURKING

    Default Re: Post how your day was

    The real winner would never acknowledge himself as the winner.

  14. #4534
    Gomu Gomu No Murder Taleran's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Aurora Ontario Canada

    Default Re: Post how your day was

    Quote Originally Posted by Kingoffans View Post
    So let's put it this way, would you rather someone flash you and expose themselves or someone constantly harass and call you names, publicly humiliate you and insult you shattering your self confidence and giving you depression.

    so the WORST analogy ever

  15. #4535

    Default Re: Post how your day was

    I saw some of my family members today who came here from Long Island.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobster Pot-Sticker View Post
    What kind of duck is that!?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Andriano of Alkaline Trio View Post
    Don't be sad because all your friends hate you, they're all just trendy assholes! =D


  16. #4536

    Default Re: Post how your day was

    It's been the first day there's been sun around here all week so it was a damn nice day outside. Mostly though I just went grocery shopping and did other errands I needed to do but ah well. This warm weather sure is nice.

  17. #4537
    Horny One Piece Meka-ratta^^ Rank: Failed Mutineer Kingoffans's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Malta

    Default Re: Post how your day was

    ...And people say being a pervert is worse.

    So yeah, it's almost 2am here. And after my 6 to 8 hours of sleep I'll have to read like 12 chapters of Physics to prepare for tomorrow's Physics entrance exam. So I can already tell today is gonna suck>.>

  18. #4538

    Default Re: Post how your day was


  19. #4539
    Weekend at Porky's 2! Ruwyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Funky Town

    Default Re: Post how your day was

    GUYS GUYS! HOLD ON!

    I have something to say!



    There.

  20. #4540
    Gomu Gomu No Murder Taleran's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Aurora Ontario Canada

    Default Re: Post how your day was

    Quote Originally Posted by Kingoffans View Post
    ...And people say being a pervert is worse.

    so do you not read?

Closed Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts