+ Reply to Thread
Page 141 of 141 FirstFirst ... 41 91 131 139 140 141
Results 2,801 to 2,804 of 2804

Thread: South Park

Default Re: South Park

Here's to hoping if they save it, they actually pay the employees well enough.

I would not trust Trey Parker to pay restaurant employees well. I hope I'm wrong and they genuinely take initiative to make it into a good restaurant and pay employees fairly

But Trey Parker's politics are such shit, I'd fully expect him to buy the restaurant, pay the employees at minimum wage, then mock them on South Park should they say something.

But who knows. If he has a personal stake in it, he might actually give enough of a shit. And that'd be the only reason why.
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    A magical strange Twilight Zone episode where no other education is offered, and the only option is Bill Nye the Science Guy videos

It's apparently something he loved from his childhood. That might be enough of a reason.

So for those unaware, Matt and Trey just released a South Park movie on Paramount Plus. And apparently they're planning on doing 13 more of these things.

https://www.digitalspy.com/movies/a3...te-post-covid/

Welp, guess this is the final push I needed to get Paramount Plus.

Post Covid is already out. Didn't knew it would be connected to the previous two specials. Now I have to watch the other two.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information