+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Sailor Moon

Default Re: Sailor Moon Returns WorldWide

Ehh, old news is old
    Happy 20th anniversary, One Piece anime!

Default Any Sailor Moon Fans?

I'm a boy but i will admit i love Sailor Moon, i grew up with that show even though the DIC & CWI versions are well... BAD i still love them for nostalgic reasons there has been alot of buzz lately about a Sailor Moon revival, and Funimation was considering re-dubbing the series so I made a video of who I'd thought would be good to cast for the characters what your thoughts any news anything, who would you cast?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GODm8hUes4

I tried embedding the video in but i didn't work out so well so i posted the link instead

Default Re: Any Sailor Moon Fans?

I wondered why I keep seeing Sailor Moon art all over DeviantArt. This is good to know, I guess; I used to watch this all the time when I was little and wouldn't mind being reacquainted with the series.
    As for voice actors, I haven't seen the show in such a long time, I don't know who to pick!
    And I hope this doesn't prompt Hollywood to do a live-action film. D:

The show that got me into manga/anime from day one. Really can't stand some of the idiots who try to make even more sailor girls out of anything and everything (see DA) but...I owe a lot to that silly show.
    Y'know, Negima WAS awesome...
    For the first 18 volumes.

I LOOOOOOVE SAILOR MOON!

The musicals, the anime, the manga, the live action series... the only thing I haven't had experience with is the video games!

It was my very first anime and will forever be near and dear to my heart! And I know waaaaaaaay too much about it. :3

Quote Originally Posted by Tokoro Ataru View Post
    The show that got me into manga/anime from day one. Really can't stand some of the idiots who try to make even more sailor girls out of anything and everything (see DA) but...I owe a lot to that silly show.
    Same here Sailor Moon was my first anime, I loved the DIC version but when I saw the original it kind of well threw me off the DIC version aswell the CWI version i would love a re-dub Funimation would be a good company to pick it up at first i though nah not funimation cause I couldn't see them donig a shojo magical girl type series but I think they can do it justice, after seeing what they're doing with One Piece,

I apologize for my very long paragraph of stuff that didn't matter lol

Default Re: Sailor Moon

I really hope Funi gets it, before anyone else gets (like 4kids and the now resurected Saban Brands)

Quote Originally Posted by Cream-of-Chicken View Post
    I wondered why I keep seeing Sailor Moon art all over DeviantArt. This is good to know, I guess; I used to watch this all the time when I was little and wouldn't mind being reacquainted with the series.
    As for voice actors, I haven't seen the show in such a long time, I don't know who to pick!
    And I hope this doesn't prompt Hollywood to do a live-action film. D:
    That's the last thing we need after that monstrosity they call Dragonball Evolution hollywood better not gt involved even though there is a live show of Sailor Moon though and trust me the DIC voices aren't bad it's just the CWI voices that came in during the Sailor Moon S season

エッチなのはいけないと思います! Malintex_Terek's Avatar

DIC's version was censored, but its music and voice actors were memorable, and that really made up for the censorship. Friendships were made, evil was thwarted, that's all that mattered.
    MUV-LUV ALTERNATIVE
    Making Anime and Manga OBSOLETE since 2006
    PM me for details

Friendships were made, evil was thwarted, cousins were close that's all that mattered.
    :) .

That wasn't even DIC anymore, it was SunClover or whatever company aquired the rights afterward.

And fudge that, counsincest ftw. Much better than just regular ol' lesbians anyway.
    MUV-LUV ALTERNATIVE
    PM me for details

[youtube]AiKvrz_WGGE[/youtube]

The most loving, fan joke laden amv ever. Its actually not making fun of it, its making fun WITH it.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

Man, your awesomeness reallys knows no end, eh robby?

Quote Originally Posted by Malintex_Terek View Post
    That wasn't even DIC anymore, it was SunClover or whatever company aquired the rights afterward.

And fudge that, counsincest ftw. Much better than just regular ol' lesbians anyway.
    first DIC dubbed it from Classic to the R season (they did the movies too) then cWI took over for the S & SuperS season tbh I'd rather had it the original way that's why I'm hoping for a re-dub

Quote Originally Posted by aegisrawks View Post
    I really hope Funi gets it, before anyone else gets (like 4kids and the now resurected Saban Brands)
    OMG not 4kids DIC already edited the show enough! 4kids would just butcher it!

Quote Originally Posted by Onepieceanimefan23 View Post
    OMG not 4kids DIC already edited the show enough! 4kids would just butcher it!
    ...no?

There was no Shadow Realm in YGO, but there IS a Negaverse in SM. So, that's one less edit for 4Kids to make. At the very least, the butchery would be about the same.
    MUV-LUV ALTERNATIVE
    PM me for details

Quote Originally Posted by Malintex_Terek View Post
    ...no?

There was no Shadow Realm in YGO, but there IS a Negaverse in SM. So, that's one less edit for 4Kids to make. At the very least, the butchery would be about the same.
    Like I said DIC already edited enough i mean what would be the point of 4kids getting it again they'll probably try to edited it more and more cause most of the shows 4kids have dubbed if you watched them in there entirety comes to 19 mins at the most, they would probably edit SM more to fit that time frame, that's what I think but I hope Funimation gets it though *keeps fingers cross* but you're right though the butchery would be about the same but DIC would probably have 4kids over with the voice actors

New Anime in 2013 has been announced in Japan Expo (Paris) today ^^

MALKIOR THE DESTROYER KaizokuJinbei's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by redon View Post
    New Anime in 2013 has been announced in Japan Expo (Paris) today ^^
    Awesomeness can't wait
    PSN: Ryuunaga, Nintendo Switch Friend ID: SW-1971-9767-4001, Steam: Malkior7, 3DS FC: 4167-5777-1464

A sailor moon remake huh? What's up with this whole revival movement

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information