+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Sailor Moon

Yes it is XD Thanks&#33; My friend made that costume because we had a whole group cosplaying the Shitennou and she wanted them to match perfectly. She&#39;s awesome. <3

Our whole group (picture from usagichan.com) <3 Whee.

Discovered Stowaway

SM is really what got me into Anime in the first place.

Ah yes I remember the days of Middle School.
    "You&#39;re gay, you watch Sailormoon&#33;"

"Am I gay because I watch hot women in skimpy clothes beat things up? :D No...you are for not watching it"

That always got them

Originally posted by Cornwiggle@Mar 12 2005, 02:28 PM
    SM is really what got me into Anime in the first place.

Ah yes I remember the days of Middle School.
    "You&#39;re gay, you watch Sailormoon&#33;"

"Am I gay because I watch hot women in skimpy clothes beat things up? :D No...you are for not watching it"

That always got them
    [snapback]13880[/snapback]
    Same here (on both parts)

Only difference was that I was in elementary school B)

MissAllSunday

I always seemed to love the Amazoness Quartet the most...I was in elementary school too, always got teased for watching it, but now I&#39;ve realized the dub was awful. So instead of buying dubbed tapes, I went out a bought an uncut DVD.

Ha, I&#39;m all about the Amazoness Quartet. XD I&#39;m actually the CereCere in our group, I&#39;m just a substitute Jadeite. <3

MissAllSunday

Jun Jun&#39;s my personal fav. I&#39;d really like to cosplay her...but I also like Sailor Saturn and Pluto a bunch. But as for Mamoru--I HATE him. I just really really hate him. Usagi looks better with Seiya anyway. Maybe it was just the dub that made me hate him...but...oh well&#33;

I watched it.

I always liked Sapphire for some reason.

I was totally in love with Sapphire. x_x.

Last night I dreamt that Sailor Moon came to speak at my school...

Pirate Age (Under Construction)

Cap&#39;n Carter: That&#39;s hot. XD

I like Sailormoon manga a lot. Naoko Takeuchi is one of my earliest "teachers" in drawing. But I hate the anime. Yes, even in its original version. I just don&#39;t like the drawn out Monster of the Week format and the different approach of character development that the anime takes. Especially on Rei.
    One Piece is boring.

Only because it's boring to say every week, "This is awesome. Oda is a Genius.".

Originally posted by VildaHawk@Mar 31 2005, 08:03 AM
    Last night I dreamt that Sailor Moon came to speak at my school...
    [snapback]23167[/snapback]
    I had one before where I got hitched with Ami o_0 (wierd, eh?).

OP_reader

Originally posted by fin fish+Mar 12 2005, 12:00 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(fin fish &#064; Mar 12 2005, 12:00 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Cap&#39;n Carter@Mar 12 2005, 10:43 AM
    Jadeite getting run over by an airplane was one of the funniest deaths I&#39;ve ever seen.
    [snapback]13745[/snapback]
    Yeah, I have lots of icons of that scene. XD

Me being Jadeite at Katsu... with a paper airplane, of course.
    [snapback]13791[/snapback]
    [/b][/quote]

you look just him, you&#39;re like Sanji too if you wear black and has a cigarette, but don&#39;t smoke it.

Originally posted by OP_reader@Apr 5 2005, 10:06 AM
    you look just him, you&#39;re like Sanji too if you wear black and has a cigarette, but don&#39;t smoke it.
    [snapback]25377[/snapback]
    Haha, thanks. XD I randomly draw a curly eyebrow on myself occasionally.

Well, Sanji doesn&#39;t look that girly.... :P

the bigot who thinks being an asshole is actually worth shit

Originally posted by Cap&#39;n Carter@Apr 5 2005, 09:12 PM
    Well, Sanji doesn&#39;t look that girly.... :P
    [snapback]25744[/snapback]
    No, he definitely doesn&#39;t XD Luckily.

Reverse the polarity! Senshi Mizaka's Avatar

I know it&#39;s surprising, but I&#39;m a huge Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon fan. I have boxed sets of Classic through SuperS, and the three movies. I&#39;ve only seen two episodes of Sailor Stars, though. It sucks that it&#39;s never coming to America.
    Rappin' Chopper:

"Yo; I was a reindeer livin' out in 'da snow! But then this old geeza' doctor brought me into his home! After healin' my wounds, I felt real phat. Then, old docta' Hiruk gave me this blingin' hat! My family beat me, shunt me, but it's all tight. Because I'm doin' my doctor remedies all night. I look like freak with my Human Human fruit. But now I'm with some gangsta' pirates who like to steal loot! All the girls like my blue nose. Yeah; it's the way that I get the *Record scratching*. Usopp's the guy with all 'da glory. He's my main man with all his tight stories. Zolo's Santoryu skills are on ice. You betta' watch out, or you gonna get sliced! Sanji's the cook servin' up the main dish. Don't mess with him, unless that's your wish. Luffy's 'da captain with the straw hat! His Gum Gum skills are real real tight. Vivi's the princess of Alabasta. Now we gotta head there, and we betta' do it faster!"

well here is another closet SM fan :lol:

im a pretty big fan but ive only watched to SM S and i think ill stop there cause ive seen some of the future seasons and it involves an awful lot of Chibi-usa and i seriously cant stand her charcter or that the focus shifts to her <_<

but sailor moon to sailor moon s is teh shit :D

Sailor Moon was my second anime. (1st was Poke&#39;mon) I really loved it, but because I was only in 8th grade, I was unaware of the pure carppy-ness that is Dic. They killed Sailor Moon. Dic is the only company in existance that sucks harder than 4Kids. I have never seen the uncut Sailor Moon, but I know exactly what was changed and cut in each and every episode via internet. I still love Sailor Moon to this day, but I&#39;m sure I&#39;d love it more if I could REALLY watch it.

I love the live action version too. I don&#39;t care what anyone says. It rocks&#33;

Default Sailor Moon To air in italy in 2010

http://cami-areanime.blogspot.com/20...en-italia.html

So Toei has decided to give the license again....

Default Sailor Moon Returns WorldWide

Toei has finally done something right:They've relanched Sailor Moon Globally!

Its back in Italy.....
    http://www.icv2.com/articles/news/16792.html

AND Latin America.....
    http://www.anmtvla.com/2010/03/exclu...n-regresa.html

And soon enough, North America....

Ok the last one is wishful thinking but at least LATIN AMERICA didnt get screwed this time!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information