+ Reply to Thread
Page 331 of 331 FirstFirst ... 231 281 321 329 330 331
Results 6,601 to 6,611 of 6611

Thread: What are you Playing?

Default Re: What are you Playing?

Romancing Saga 2 semi weird and unorthodox game this is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

Decided to start playing Fortnite after seeing it played for a while. I remember when this game was in development like 5 years ago (when it wasn't a battle royale game) but now the tacked on battle royale mode is the most popular. I like it though. Got #2 on my first match.

Well, I'm long overdue, but I'm finally back to playing SSB Wii U and trying out all the DLC characters.

I'm playing the original Castlevania and it's seriously pissing me off. It wasn't that hard early on but I'm a few levels in now and it seems like it's reading my controls and spawning enemies in the spots that will screw me over the most.

Rimworld. Three deers just ganged up on my oldest and slowest colonist who just hauled material to my base and couldn't make it in time to the safe door. And that's just a minor problem. I love how you can manage EVERYTHING in this game, except the hazards.
    "Often I think about my many comrades fallen by my side. I heard their curses against the war and its authors, the revolt against their murder. And I, as a survivor, believe that I am inspired by their will to struggle, for the idea of peace and human fraternity."
    Corp. Barthas, France, Feb. 1919

Played two retro games recently and all I can say is thank christ Wii U has the restore point function (aka save scumming).

Gradius - Never played a Gradius game before and so I started with the first one (the port for Turbografx). And boy howdy is it a tough game. A prime example of how game designers artificially lengthened gameplay back in the day by making the game hella hard and having no save function. But since I do have a save function I was able to beat the game pretty quickly.

Ufouria - A cute little Metroidvania style game that, with a bit of polish, could've been a true blue classic game. It's a shame they didn't make more of them. But man, there was one segment of the game towards the game that was friggin' ridiculous and I don't know how I could have done it without the save function.

Next up, I'm gonna play more of the Wonder Boy games.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakonosolo View Post
    I'm playing the original Castlevania and it's seriously pissing me off. It wasn't that hard early on but I'm a few levels in now and it seems like it's reading my controls and spawning enemies in the spots that will screw me over the most.
    There are 7 2d castlevanias that should be replayed. The first one I don't think that it's one of them.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

It's not that difficult outside a couple sections. Using save states for those sections to avoid going through the entire level again if you die too much helps too. Though I'm on the final boss and can only get hit twice Abd he has two forms.

I've never played the games so I'm going to play 1-4 and Symphony of the Night to start with. Might play the Japanese only PC Engine game too since it's apparently good.

Nearly a year late, but I finally got around to finishing Mario+Rabbids Kingdom Battle. Really great game, there were sections where I had trouble and failed a couple of times, but cleared easily just by changing my tactics. My only complaint is that the adventure/exploration sections are bland. The game probably would have been better off without them.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBits
    Place your bets. Is [AlphaMale/AlphaBro, an obvious ban evader] going to get banned again today, tomorrow, or in a week?
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaBro
    okay let's bet . Would love to see your losing face next week !
    An actual bet and conversation on the Chapter 905 thread, literally an hour before he got banned again.

Quote Originally Posted by MrBits View Post
    Nearly a year late, but I finally got around to finishing Mario+Rabbids Kingdom Battle. Really great game, there were sections where I had trouble and failed a couple of times, but cleared easily just by changing my tactics. My only complaint is that the adventure/exploration sections are bland. The game probably would have been better off without them.
    Hopefully we'll get sequels with better adventure areas and more characters.
    They could rip off Sonic Generations and base each area on a specific era of Mario games.

With many of the various Mario games including Super Mario Maker referencing a lot of the franchise's history that would be hella superflous if not painfully redundant.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information