+ Reply to Thread
Page 318 of 355 FirstFirst ... 218 268 308 316 317 318 319 320 328 ... LastLast
Results 6,341 to 6,360 of 7094

Thread: What are you Playing?

Default Re: What are you Playing?

I've recently S-ranked all bosses in Cuphead too. I don't want to see Cala Maria's face ever again

Quote Originally Posted by tatermoog View Post
    If you enjoy it half as much as I did, it will still be worth the wait.
    Super looking forward to it. This year has been a lot of falcom game goodness for me(and general goodness). Just gotta have to find the time.
    Also currently looking into maybe getting a switch for christmas which has like 3 heavy hitters waiting + other stuff like mario and rabbits crazy year for games.

Quote Originally Posted by CCC View Post
    Did every last thing in Mario Odyssey except 100 jumpropes, currently working on S-ranks in Cuphead, and Horizon Zero Dawn and Persona 5 are sitting on the to-do pile...
    The jump-rope thing is so bizarre to me. Got 120 second try, then quit doing it because I got bored.

Not bragging, it's just on every other "difficult video game task," I'm the one exasperated and trying to figure out how in hell anyone does it.

...crap, this was the high point of my existence, probably.

They say that you eventually learn the reason you were brought into the world.

Guess this was yours

Jump Rope???

The jump-rope thing is so bizarre to me. Got 120 second try, then quit doing it because I got bored.

Not bragging, it's just on every other "difficult video game task," I'm the one exasperated and trying to figure out how in hell anyone does it.

...crap, this was the high point of my existence, probably.
    The real hardest moon is probably this:

Make sure you use the long jump and not the roll.

Quote Originally Posted by Purple Hermit View Post
    They say that you eventually learn the reason you were brought into the world.

Guess this was yours
    Just a nice quiet day of staring into the void.

Anyone recommend the new assassins creed? It's on sale and I'm considering it. I played up until AC3, and they're all too similar to make me want to play another. However, I heard this one plays entirely different, and has a lot of new rpg qualities.

So is it diffrrent/ better than every other AC game?

What is the discount offer? My rule of thumb is 75% or above. Unless I really want the game, then maybe 66%.

About AC, I stopped at 4. Which was way better than 3. Unfortunately, the ones that followed had such bad reputations, that I wouldn't invest on the next installments unless it was on sale.
    Hidden:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamiel View Post
    Try out my first game! All feedback is welcome, enjoy and thanks. Heroine: Kiku
    Hidden:

Same, except I stopped at 200 out of boredom.

Quote Originally Posted by RoboBlue View Post
    The real hardest moon is probably this:

youtube;qXkluxQ6rP4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXkluxQ6rP4

Make sure you use the long jump and not the roll.
    Uhh not even close? It's not even the hardest moon on that level. In fact it's not even the second-hardest. Both the poison piranha plant one and the scooter-less P-switch one took a lot longer.

Quote Originally Posted by Foolio View Post

Uhh not even close? It's not even the hardest moon on that level. In fact it's not even the second-hardest. Both the poison piranha plant one and the scooter-less P-switch one took a lot longer.
    I beat both of those much faster than Breakdown Road Final Challenge.

I was watching Vinesauce stream it and one of his friends got like 1800 points on the jump rope minigame. His reaction was pretty funny.

Lump of Dirt

Quote Originally Posted by Panda Bear View Post
    That mini-game is really hard. It probably takes a lot of skill to get to 1000 >.<

Quote Originally Posted by K. Kira XXIII View Post
    What is the discount offer? My rule of thumb is 75% or above. Unless I really want the game, then maybe 66%.

About AC, I stopped at 4. Which was way better than 3. Unfortunately, the ones that followed had such bad reputations, that I wouldn't invest on the next installments unless it was on sale.
    It was on the xbox marketplace for $41.99. I'm not sure what the original price was, and there are different versions of it that were also discounted.

That would be around 25-33% sale, if anyone that has played the game can give input if it is worthwhile. In my book I would just wait until it is like 20-30$. I am not that bothered of not playing games during their launch year.
    Hidden:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamiel View Post
    Try out my first game! All feedback is welcome, enjoy and thanks. Heroine: Kiku
    Hidden:

Quote Originally Posted by RoboBlue View Post
    I beat both of those much faster than Breakdown Road Final Challenge.
    Looks like it depends on the person then. I'm used to long jumping everywhere so Breakdown Road was easy for me, but I took way too many tries on Invisible Road because I'm so haphazard with my mobility.
    FC(3DS) - 2724-4238-5489 (LZTan)
    FC(Switch) - SW-3434-4042-7728 (Jin)
    Bond en Avant practices drawing in general

I draw a silly comic about school and life.

I also consider Jump rope one of the hardest moons and iam glad i failed exactly at 100 to never having to attempt it again :D
    UnrevealedVegapunk/Ryokugyu/Loki/Rocks/Im-san
    IslandElbaf/Raftel/GodValley
    UnresolvedWeevil´s plan/Explaining DFs/Deal with Kuma-Bonney´s past/Joy-Boy/Zunisha´s story/Rocks flashback/Void Century/Rioponeglyph/Uranus/the D.clan
    DFWind/Metal/Wood/Acid/Liquid/Time-Stop

I'm really curious about what makes jumprope so difficult to some people while to me and others it's trivially easy. Rhythm games? Mario Party habits?

Quote Originally Posted by Noqanky View Post
    I'm really curious about what makes jumprope so difficult to some people while to me and others it's trivially easy. Rhythm games? Mario Party habits?
    The rhythm aspect probably. Getting into the groove requires a sort of concentration that's not easy to achieve, and Mario's second jump tends to throw off people's timing.
    I just barely passed 100 using the scooter trick.
    FC(3DS) - 2724-4238-5489 (LZTan)
    FC(Switch) - SW-3434-4042-7728 (Jin)
    Bond en Avant practices drawing in general

I draw a silly comic about school and life.

Quote Originally Posted by Foolio View Post

To each their own, I got the scotter one at the 10th try or so, and the poison piranha like at 6 or 7.

The second capless bullet bill one still sits with the 100jump rope as testaments to my failure.

I went in with 700 coins, I went out with 0. Well that included the tries for the top side, but still.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information