9 9.68%
  • Other

19 20.43%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: Chapter 1,019: Heliceratops

Default Re: Chapter 1,019: Heliceratops

Quote Originally Posted by Jabra View Post
    I believe Oda doesn't care much about consistency anymore and I doubt he will even address anomalies unless he absolutely has to (see Kata's Paramecia).
    Fancy DFs have fancy looks. I'd accept that consistency.
    “As I stand out here in the wonders of the unknown at Hadley, I sort of realize there’s a fundamental truth to our nature: Man must explore!” – David Scott, Moon

Discovered Stowaway hideoushorrendous's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Buggy D. Clown View Post

Like Greg has hinted, the fruit is indeed special. I wonder if it's similar to Kaidou..where it became a dragon from a fish fruit...maybe Yamamoto has some unique and special abilities that makes a really sought after power.
    I don't think Yamato's DF is half the worth of the legendary Koi fish of Kaido

The Koi is too good that the WG tried desperately to copy it.

In the slums of heaven... I'm renting out a condo in hell though.

Quote Originally Posted by hideoushorrendous View Post
    I don't think Yamato's DF is half the worth of the legendary Koi fish of Kaido

The Koi is too good that the WG tried desperately to copy it.
    Well we don't actually know what anyone has done to get Yamato's DF other than Kaido having trouble obtaining it. So nobody can speak to its worth.

The only reason the WG tried to copy it is cuz they captured him.

I'm pretty sure Vegapunk would do the same if they ever managed to capture Yamato back when he was experimenting with devil fruits and lineage factors.
    Zik Of The 7 Swords: Vision? What do you know about my vision? My vision would turn your world upside down, tear asunder your illusions, and send the sanctuary of your own ignorance crashing down around you. Now ask yourself, Are you ready to see that vision?
    Last.fm

^
    wasn't the impel down loaded with rare and powerful devil fruits/users ?

that didn't attract the WG to do anything like in the case of Kaido.

In the slums of heaven... I'm renting out a condo in hell though.

^
    wasn't the impel down loaded with rare and powerful devil fruits/users ?

that didn't attract the WG to do anything like in the case of Kaido.
    Which ones were rare? One logia in Crocodile?

Sure there were a few powerful DF users but I didn't say the WG specifically targetted powerful DF users.

We were talking about how special Kaido's mythical zoan is and the possibility for Yamato's in the Who's eyes.

There were no mythical zoans in Impel Down.

Also the WG was awarded to do anything they did with DF users cuz of Vegapunk who probably needed Kaido to learn more back during his devil fruit experimentation period. This was like 20 years ago? Maybe he has no use of any of them in Impel Down now. Maybe he did experiment on who he wanted on a long time ago.

Its possible Vegapunk learned all he needed to know then and that was that. Whatever rare devil fruits or users the WG couldn't capture was just chalked up as a loss and they moved on. We already know he can take some users abilities and adapt them to cyborgs (pacifista's lasers). So he's learned a good deal.
    Zik Of The 7 Swords: Vision? What do you know about my vision? My vision would turn your world upside down, tear asunder your illusions, and send the sanctuary of your own ignorance crashing down around you. Now ask yourself, Are you ready to see that vision?
    Last.fm

^
    I believe the nine tailed fox is in fact a mythical type released from prison ( forgot her name but it's the one who killed absalum )

Vegapunk had indeed surpassed Caesar on artificial DF based on an answer from the SBS

and i really hope that the SSG weapon is not anything similar to artificial DF because the story line would be repetitive

I don't want to see Akainu's ability on the hands of other navy soldiers, that would be boring

So let's hope that the SSG is something beyond our imagination .

Kind of cool that mom's "fake" fruit didn't require it to be a koi fish and he had to train/climb a waterfall... its straight into a dragon.

I think once we meet vegapunk, he'll have lot of explaining to do. Plus it'll be good power ups for Franky, Sanji if he still uses raid suite, ussop, Nami and even the sunny.
    One Piece ,\/,,

^
    I believe the nine tailed fox is in fact a mythical type released from prison ( forgot her name but it's the one who killed absalum )
    The Blackbeards have been hunting for strong fruits. If they didn't showcase a power before the timeskip its plausible they got it in the last two years. So they didn't necessarily have them in Impel Down.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Buggy D. Clown View Post
    Kind of cool that mom's "fake" fruit didn't require it to be a koi fish and he had to train/climb a waterfall... its straight into a dragon.

I think once we meet vegapunk, he'll have lot of explaining to do. Plus it'll be good power ups for Franky, Sanji if he still uses raid suite, ussop, Nami and even the sunny.
    I do like the theory that fruit powers are only limited by imagination, and 'awakening' is the full realization of belief over bias.

I heard about this when someone was trying to explain how Sasaki is able to fly like a helicopter, and it's possible that he literally makes it possible because he's always believed that Triceratops are capable of flying this way. This would be a game changer for the way we see fruit powers used, which we've already seen hints of with Doflamingo's Awakening.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information