+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast

Thread: Live and let die - A Mafia and DnD crossover

Default Re: Live and let die - A Mafia and DnD crossover

Btw, Queen, you're on thin ice (if you feel okay to play even, hope everything goes well with your cat) .

We don't want to go through the effort of trying to find the killer and lynching them, just for you to be doing this tonight:

Quote Originally Posted by Renegadesoul View Post
    THE HOGYOKU TROLLED AIZEN IN THE END, its a FITTING TRAGIC yet a bit COMIC PSEUDO ENDING FOR HIM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirbycide View Post
    Questions for everyone but Batman:

What is the likelihood that Bat-boy lied about his report on Hannyabal? Do you think it's possible that he did the kill last night?

I would suggest reviewing the posts today before you give your answer.
    Now that you mention it, "walking around in circles" really doesn't fit a watch action like it does a follow action.

Also the mention of Buggy roasting Hannybal is kind of interesting. In my messages about failing to following Nami, Buggy said things along the lines of "It's okay. You tried your best." and "It's really difficult to follow someone in the dark"

(These are paraphrased by the way)
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧 she/her 覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧

It said I concluded he was a moron.

THE HOGYOKU TROLLED AIZEN IN THE END, its a FITTING TRAGIC yet a bit COMIC PSEUDO ENDING FOR HIM.

Although I guess we have the two Buggys right now

Quote Originally Posted by starlalilymoon View Post
    I mean, I rather play it safe and get someone that is actually guilty of attempted murder. I really can't figure out who the killer is, I really thought it be Queen. But now I'm just lost. That's all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xasy View Post
    Iwould like to point out that earlier today Nami used the same "new player that doesn't understand what's going on" shtick to lie about not performing a night action.

I'm going to sleep on all of this and see if my brain sorts anything out in my dreams. I think it's pretty safe to assume that no one will be getting lynched without my vote... I hope.

In retrospect, I think I gave Batman a pass a bit too easily. Although I suspect Nami more.

Saying you saw someone walking in circles is kind of bold claim to make though. Especially as the second post of the day and with no idea of what anyone else's reports would look like.

Questions for everyone but Batman:

What is the likelihood that Bat-boy lied about his report on Hannyabal? Do you think it's possible that he did the kill last night?

I would suggest reviewing the posts today before you give your answer.
    Well, I decided to look through the posts, and this is what I noticed.

Quote Originally Posted by SkullJoke View Post
    I wonder what all happened in the night. I can personally vouch for one person whom I chose to follow in the night. This person apparently spent three hours walking in a circle.
    Batman mentioned this, but then wouldn't tell who it was till *after* Hannybal said this:

Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwok View Post
    It's worth noting that I didn't walk in circles either (I think). But the Perception-based night action I attempted was unsuccessful so it could have been reasonable flavor.
    Plus, Hannybal would have gotten possibly a similar message about what exactly he did, but he said he didn't.

You're on to something here Bon Clay, and it is a fullproof plan too. This is making me suspect Batman now. Hmmmm.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

I'm going to sleep on all of this and see if my brain sorts anything out in my dreams. I think it's pretty safe to assume that no one will be getting lynched without my vote... I hope.
    Sleep well and don't let the bedbugs bite! ^^

Now, if we account for all the people who did something "sneaky" last night (i.e. used their Stealth ability), we've got:
    • Queen, attempted murder. Watched by me, and read by Hannya-boy.
    • Batman, followed Hannya-boy. Read by Snowy-girl.
    • Nami, allegedly attempted theft. Read by Bat-boy, but she could have been trying something else... like murder.
    • Monet, allegedly attempted following. Read by no one. Very unusual. I don't know what to think.
    • Hannyabal, allegedly attempted following/watching. Read by no one. Not surprising if he actually was just watching, but very unusual if he was trying to follow. I don't know what to think.
    Quote Originally Posted by starlalilymoon View Post
    It is max - 5 ^^
    I just realized something really strange and had to come back to post about it.

With a Perception of 5, shouldn't Nami have gotten a "strange" read on someone who used Stealth last night?

I'm getting very suspicious of you, Miss Cat-burglar.

With a Perception of 5, shouldn't Nami have gotten a "strange" read on someone who used Stealth last night?
    Well, I gotten the part about Queen being strange, hence why I started to suspect him when others got a reading similar to mine. Didn't feel like it was important to mention since you had your watch report and Hannybal having a strange reading on Queen as well.

After some consideration, I would like to make a case for lynching Queen today.
    1. We already know Queen attempted to kill last night.
    2. Based on what Queen said when he showed up today, he didn't fully understand the mechanics of the game and still attempted a kill.
    3. Queen also seemed indifferent to being lynched. He may just attempt a kill again tonight for the hell of it, without caring about being caught.
    4. However, if Nami or myself is the killer, we would not be able to act again tonight due to the amount of suspicion directed at us.
    And I know that this will be interpreted as trying to draw attention away from myself, but keep in mind that I'm saying all this while suspicion is moving towards Nami. I believe this course of action could stop another person from dying tonight. And you

And you can still always lynch me tomorrow*

spin spin spin

Time to think hasn't given me any more sort of clarity about who the murderer is... but my gut tells me that it wasn't Nami-chan. If I'm right, then that means we have at least three players among us who are more concerned about their own desires than the survival of the group. Two murderers and one shameless thief.

Un, Deux, Trois... I spin~!

At the very least, I'm somewhat hopeful that Dark Knight-chan, Hannya-boy, and I might be able to survive the night and put our heads together to figure out who to vote off tomorrow. Truth be told, I'm also a little frustrated that Nami-chan has consistently been either lying or withholding information for... nebulous reasons. And so... with a heavy heart... I must do the unthinkable.

​Vote: Lynch Nami

Quote Originally Posted by Xasy View Post
    After some consideration, I would like to make a case for lynching Queen today.
    This is also a reasonable course of action. If the wagon shifts to either you or Queen, I'd be willing to shift with it.

I'm reluctant to drop the hammer, but I don't see another wagon getting started today

Vote: Lynch Nami

Votes tally (4 to succeed):

Lynch Queen - 1
    • Nami
    Lynch Nami - 4
    • Hannyabal
    • Batman
    • Bon Clay
    • Monet

Lynch has been achieved and day has ended. Write up to follow.

Buggy: Climbing~ Climbing~ la~ la~ la~
    Hannyalbal: Would you shut up already! That song is going to stay in my head!
    Buggy: What is that? You are telling a pirate to not sing!? Listen you moron, pirates all love to sing, that's what makes us pirates.
    Monet: Leave him Hannyabal, his hands must be killing him, he is obviously singing to distract himself
    Buggy: ...
    Buggy: Climbing~ Climbing~ la~ la~ la~

Finally, we reached a flat little ledge that seemed like a good resting place. It was about halfway to the top, so another day of climb awaited us.

Buggy: Good, we have all reached at this---

No one was listening. Of course they weren't, there wasn't really anything "good" about any of this. Trapped in a cave; tired, starved, and on top of that, people killing other people. This was a matter of survival, and no one was willing to trust their life to someone else, not when there were people with so little regard of it. Buggy saw helplessly as the very humanity that defined them, left his companions. Soon, even the harsh death threats that were so freely being thrown about, weren't enough to sate them, and the talks turned violent. A little push here, a small shove there; and as one would expect, but no one could foresee, Nami was pushed from the ledge down in the chasm, no doubt to her death.

It was of course sudden, but when is it not?

Hidden:
    Nami is dead. You weren't able to retrieve anything from her body.

Buggy: Well, what's done is done. It's sad really, but we need to survive. Let this be the end of this discussion.

It's now night, any actions you want to perform should be done in your individual threads. See you in 24 hours!

With only 5 people remaining, the threshold for survival in this room has gone down to 2.0

The dice will be rolled in the morning. Best of luck.
    Will give life altering advice for a cup of frothy cappuccino

Morning has arrived finally... We couldn't hear the birds chirping, but we could still feel it. We couldn't smell the fresh morning air, but somehow, you were still entranced by it. Maybe our memories were playing tricks on us, but we knew, this was a beautiful morning. Too bad that most of us woke up feeling more tired than when we went to sleep. But, no rest for the weary... there was still a day's climb to be completed.

Buggy: Eyes on the prize now, just a day's work and we will reach the top! Be ca-

Buggy was cut short by horrifying scream. Someone lost their grip and fell to the bottom of the chasm...

Hidden:
    Queen is dead. You weren't able to retrieve anything from their body.

Buggy: ... Don't let the sweetness of the morning fool you, this is still a battle for survival. Be flashily careful now! NO MORE DEATHS ON MY WATCH!!

Code:
    HINT:
    The day is still 24 Hours, vote accordingly to extend or end it.
    Day 3 had begun, best of luck!

--------------------------------------------
    Bookkeeping
    --------------------------------------------
    Votes tally (3 to succeed):

Day Extension - 0
    • None
    Day End - 0
    • None
    Lynch **** - 0
    • None
    24 Hours Remain till end of day.

With only 4 people remaining, the threshold for survival in this room has gone down to 1.5

Chief Warden of Yo Mama Jabberwok's Avatar

Quick question to the head convict: does the color of people's names have a purpose? I notice that Queen was in red, Nami was in bold and red, and Usopp was in normal font.

If you get dunked on in the dream, you get dunked on in real life

Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwok View Post
    Quick question to the head convict: does the color of people's names have a purpose? I notice that Queen was in red, Nami was in bold and red, and Usopp was in normal font.
    Yes it has a purpose. It reflects the severity of their guilt when they died.

Can... can this mean that we... we made the right choice yesterday?! I could barely sleep last night over the thought of betraying fair Nami-chan. That and the sound of my own stomach rumbling.

spin spin spin

Well, what痴 done is done. And, somehow, even Queen ended up falling... supposedly because of the strenuous climb.

It seems that either no one tried to murder last night... or that their attempt(s) were unsuccessful.

What do the rest of you think about sharing what we did last night?

A cyborg was found tonight. I expected as much.

Queen was an attempted murderer. I didn't kill him. But that doesn't mean I had to save him.

Someone probably wanted a safer climb. Or safer nights. With the guilt color reveal, we know that Usopp has been avenged. RIP, Long nose, I regret not spending more time checking out your awesome (if plagiarized) utility belt.

Oh whoops, so he wasn't killed, he just lost the roll?

Quote Originally Posted by SkullJoke View Post
    Oh whoops, so he wasn't killed, he just lost the roll?
    That was the impression that I got, since we didn’t wake to find him dead, but rather noticed him lose his grip.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information